Essie Mint Candy Apple

4.2

on 2/26/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

not much to say except - GORGEOUS COLOR! This is perfect for events or even just everyday life during the spring and summer! The only thing is the price, you can find a revlon color (ugh I forget the name) that is pretty much the same color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful robins egg blue with a hint o mint. Creme. Opaque.
Received many compliments.
I needed a good clear top coat to make it really shine.
Gorgeous color. Brings out my tan.
When I look at my nails with this hue on I feel happy :)
Formula seems more chip resistant than some of Essie's other colors.
I will def buy this again.

on 2/10/2013 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I thought this color would be pretty...but...it's not my favorite...It's too creamy colored to be a mint, but it does the job I guess.

on 2/9/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my go to for "mint" colored nails. Color is spot on and applies like butter!

on 2/9/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am in complete love with this polish. It is a perfect mint green with a smidge of blue. Saying that, it changes depending on how tan I am and the light. It seems to suit any season - be it winter or summer. The polish is nicely pigmented and only really needs two thin coats. It only started chipping on me after a week! By then my nails grew out so much I had to take it off anyway! I have dupes in other brands but this is the one I keep going back to.

on 1/22/2013 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Mint Candy Apple is a lovely mint green with a hint of blue nail varnish with a creme finish. The colour is well pigmented and goes on very smooth for a light colour like this, the brush makes application perfect. This lasts for ages on my nails even without a base coat and it's a colour that looks good all year. I would definitely repurchase

on 1/21/2013 9:50:00 PM

i love this nail polish
I wear pretty much anywhere
From winter to summer, i love it! :)
i barely bought another one, because i ran out of the first one.
I dont like the fact that it looks completely different
The first one i had was more like mint green, the new one i bought is more mint blue
I dont understand why it looks different, even in pictures.

on 1/21/2013 3:25:00 PM

I love this nail polish! It's such a nice minty green color, and it's really nice to use during the summer. I only have to use 1-2 coats! Lovely product. :)

on 1/19/2013 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Absolutely beautiful color and easy application. I used only one thick coat and was satisfied with a gorgeous shiny, cream finish! The color reminds me of a wintergreen tic tac. Works as a beautiful accent nail for the Butler Please color.

on 1/5/2013 7:12:00 PM

This product has a wonderful color. A cooler mint laquer. It's brighter, and leans towards more blue than green. The polish itself has a kind of watery texture compared to my other polishes. It's highly pigmented, and you can get the same "in-bottle" color payoff. I think Essie polishes are expensive for being a drug store brand, but they are a little better than some polishes that you could get at Target or Walmart. It does chip easily if you don't use a top coat over it. Overall, i'd buy it again.

Popular Polishes