December 18, 2014 | 1618 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by butterbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have this in #2 Sheer Glowing Skin under the new "All Day Strong" formula so I'm not sure how this compares to #1 Sheer Silky Skin formula. #2 definitely has a dewy finish and is great for those with normal to dry skin. It has great lasting power and it blends well. However, the grey/pink in this BB cream's shade is really off-putting and is actually a dealbreaker for me. For me, a base makeup item must be a perfect colour match before anything else. I don't think this shade is flattering on anyone's skin tone so I wouldn't recommend this BB cream. But because of its other merits, I am giving it 3 lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by aasdasd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product made me break out after using it for few weeks. Along with this BB cream I also purchased their Happy Tea Time Peach facial wash, AC Clinic pink powder spot, Auto pencil eye liner (black and gray) and their green sleeping pack. And all those (except for the liner) made my face so damaged :'( to think I spent so much on their product coz I was so excited using them for the first time... For me only their packaging are good. But I will repurchase their eye liner (only) I don't think there could possibly any way to damage my eye now right? -_- I just purchased The Face Shop Face It HD Perfect BB cream as replacement

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2011 5:38:00 AM More reviews by crapstick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this at the etude house in my country and it is quite expensive. The coverage is good and it really brightens up my face. However, it breaks me out really really badly a week after I started using it. I've threw the unfinished the tube away and swear off all the etude house bb cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This BB cream is horrible! I am a big fan of BB creams and own over 16 of them...this is the only one I truly hate. I am an NC15-20 with yellow undertones and this BB cream is too light and ridiculously pink toned, to the point where I look like a raw sausage.

I have normal/combo oily skin and no matter how well I moisturised beforehand, my skin would look flakey and dry in some spots. But throughout the day my face would get greasy. I ended up breaking out in red pimples across my forehead and cheeks.

Did not like it at all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by louvy0401

good coverage - I don't think the need to use under eye concealer (i've got minimal dark circles) -whereas lancome's photogenic I felt the need to use it. You only need a little and the price was cheaper compare with big names so to me it's quite good value (and you get 60g instead of 30g from big names) It came across really really pale when I first put on my face but after spreaded it out with my fingers the shade is surprisingly right for my skin tone. I would definitely buy it again when this runs out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by najuheeya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it after trying my friend's as it gave me a great good coverage. Althogh coverage is not my top priority when it comes to choosing a bb cream-I don;t wear foundation because I don;t want heavy coverage, at first I really like how it gave a soft yet good coverage. However, it broke my skin out! I have a very dry skin, not only it broke my dry skin, the same happened for my friend with oily/combination skin. Even if I mix it with other bb cream ( i use total solution bb cream from Mamonde, also Korean brand, is my hg bb for now) it was still giving me skin troubles..

I got it from my friend from Seoul and the price is reasonable- packaging is decent, but i would never repurchase for the drama it created on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the one in the pink tube for dry skin. I have to say that this bb cream paired with its matching bb pact (also in pink pact) looks the best as far as cosmetic appearance so far! I was amazed by how good it looked. note you do have to wear powder with this one, but the bb powder is the only one i can wear with my dry skin. i think it did help lighten my acne scars! it is not cakey and not super pale. lookes smoothe and rather natural and flaweless. covers 90% of evrything!!!

important note!! you have to hold the tube with the pump on the bottom! lots of dummies hold it upright and then cuss the company for it not working....rolls eyes lol

cons: contains talc, possibly comedogenic from looking at the label, i didnt get acne but did get a black head...not sure what its from though

EDIT: with one pump, you dont need to wear powder. I was using like three pumps before, but thats not necissary. I dont wear it everyday because of the oil, but when I feel dry or need to look really good :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My review is for the white package:

This is one of my HG BB creams. I have the white package for oily skin and I love it. One of few that hit the spot when it comes to the shade. Fits perfectly! The coverage is pretty good, about medium and the oil control is great too (if you have some places on the face that tend to be dry, like the eye-area f. e., be sure to add two layers of a rich moisturizer, as this BB cream may be drying there). I only need to do some blotting on my nose after about 6-7 hours. I bought this somewhere around april, so I´ve been using it for a while and it didn´t break me out. I think that this could lead to breakouts on some people because of the high SPF. I tend to break-out on almost every product I try, but this was an exception (Oddly, Asian stuff in general doesn´t break me out..), so I highly recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by phoebel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This review is for the purple type (dewy look). I think the silver one for oily skin would have suited me more, but I got the purple one as a sample.

Pros: Nice colour that fits my skin well (nw25). Glides on smoothly and blends well. Fairly good SPF.

Cons: oil control. For people who read my reviews, you will know that oil control is a main thing in make up for me, and this doesn't do it. Dewy look is fine for about 1 hour after application, after that, it is oil slick, unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by miageorgina

I love this BB cream. Like the previous reviewer said, it gave me this smooth dewy look and I love it! I pair it with mineral powder and a bit of blush and im good to go! The cream went on so smoothly that I’ve been asked a few times what product im actually wearing so they could buy it themselves :D However this cream may only suit people with fairly fair skin… and I mean FAIR! Otherwise it would just look like your wearing too much talcum powder on your face. Also, you have to wash your face thoroughly after using it! Otherwise you’ll get breakouts like my sis did cos she slept without washing her face. I don’t have that problem since I use make-up remover wipes, cleanser and scrub till my face is squeaaakyyy clean :D. The only con about this product is that its not great at oil control, I find that I need to dab the oil away during humid conditions. Also, it tends to crease along my laugh lines but I now realize after reading stuff on the net, its my own fault -oops-. I should have let my moisturizer dry before applying this cream haha.