December 21, 2014 | 1580 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

Before anything else, I want to say that I own almost all of the Ecotools brushes, and love a lot of them. This one is not one of them.
Don't get me wrong, the quality is very good and the bristles are nice and soft. But this is not my preferred brush for any product application. Sure, you CAN apply foundation, bronzer or powder with it, and it will buff them in fine. But it is way too big for getting a precise application on a "regular-size" face and too dense, which can much easier result in a heavy application. The density also makes it a bitch to wash properly.
I wouldn't even reach for this for putting bronzer down my neck for example, I'd always use a fluffier big brush instead.
Maybe this is a matter of preference, but there we go.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Abomination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG for applying my face powder. I like how dense & large it is, that I am done in 30 seconds or less. I have oily skin, so I can't buff powder into my face. I need to pat it on, so I don't lose the foundation/concealer I just applied. This does exactly what I need & more. Love love love & highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I had looked at this brush for so long and thought it looked great for bronzer or almost to be used as a kabuki brush, however I was somewhat disappointed with it. I just don't find it to be the quality of other brushes I own. It would be okay as a kabuki brush but doesn't seem to be the right material for a nice distribution across the face. Just wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is truly incredible. Hands down favorite powder brush ever purchased! $13ish at Ulta. Super soft, dense, perfect for applying pressed powder all over. And it stands on its own, which is great since the handle is too thick to be added to my brush holder. Would love to have a few backups of this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Iíve just purchased this brush yet I'm still experimenting with different bronzers. The brush has soft bristles compared to other brushes so I donít foresee a problem. I haven't given it enough time to make a fair assessment yet for $4 AU, I can't complain. Will update later.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by yazmin77

i just recieved this brush today, its a large brush with ever so soft brush hairs and even tho i have not used it, but you can tell just by looking at it that this will deliver flawless results, cant wait to use blush on my cheeks now!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Missapoo2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I own all of the ecotools brushes! they are amazing quality and better for the enviornment. this brush in particular is my favorite of them all. Its unlike any other i own. great big handle, dense brush; perfect for bronzer, blush, i even contour with it bc i find that it blends so nicely to my cheek and doesnt give a harsh line (another great one is their contour blush brush!) they never shed, clean well and are just so wonderful!
i almost bought two!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by wondryas

This is an AMAZING brush. I can't believe how soft this one is even after washing it so many times. I wash all my brushes 3 or 4 times a week and after many months, this brush is in much better shape than any other of the other ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by RosesBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this brush to apply my bronzer. What made me choose this one is that it is made responsibly, but it is a thick, high quality brush and very well-made. The bristles are thick and soft, and the price is excellent! I have several other brushes by this company and they are all equally fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loving this brush! I have always been on the fence about wearing bronzer, because I never felt like I could get the application totally right. I would either feel like I looked streaky or unnatural. So, after reading glowing reviews about this brush for quite a while, I picked one up on sale at Ulta for around $9. This brush gives a perfect light, even application of bronzer. The size is perfect, it is sooo soft, and dense, but not too dense. Love!