Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 1/28/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I really love this brush, it is so sturdy and versatile that it is pretty much good for all your face make up needs, not just bronzer. It is has been packed really dense and the bristles are super soft and easy to clean, so it will last you a long time when cared for properly. I love the super chunky handle too, because it can just stand freely on my vanity without falling over all the time like some of my other brushes! I find it really good for bronzer, although some other reviews of this brush contradict my view. I agree that it can make contouring a little difficult but if your looking for a light, all over glow then this brush makes it really easy. Its also good for blush and setting powder. Would most definitely recommend and purchase again, not that I should need to anytime soon!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this brush. I don't use it for bronzer but for my Meow setting powder.The bristles are very soft but are packed tight enough that the brush itself is very firm and does a good job spreading the powder evenly. I'm a big fan of the Ecotools entire line and have several of their brushes that I use all the time. These are great for the beauty babe on a budget....and even if you have the money to spend, these are as good as any of the high end brushes I have. Run...don't walk.....

on 1/20/2013 4:22:00 PM

Awesome brush. Soft, doesn't shed at all, feels sturdy. Cost around $10 on amazon and at Rite Aid, which is totally worth it. Not great for contouring with bronzer because it is so large but great for all over powder and blending. Stands on its own because the handle is flat on the bottom.

on 1/19/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this brush, and I use it for everything, powder, bronzer, blush, mineral veils, all-over-face colours etc. It's quite large, so if you need precision, this isn't the brush, but it's good for large-surface jobs. It also blends very well.

The brush itself is very soft, dense and comfortable to use. It's one of my most used brushes, and very versatile. It hasn't shed a straw. The only "problem" is that it's a bit dense, so it takes a bit of time to dry after washing.

on 1/10/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly love ecotools brushes! So soft and feels amazing when applied to the face, Love it I will always buy this brand :)

I absolute love all ecotools brushes! Every brush I use (except one by smashbox) is ecotools. They are all so soft, feel amazing on my skin, and of course work very well! I personally do not use this for bronzer because i think it is way too big, but it works very well for powder foundation and definitely recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Iv had this brush for 2 years and it still looks and feels like brand new. It has never shed or lost its softness after weekly washings. It is perfect for applying powder, you can buff it, press it, swipe it, it doest matter- it works great. I don't like it for bronzer because it is too big on my face for that; but its great for going over blush and bronzer when you feel like it needs to be more blended or toned down.

This is basically a kabuki brush on a long handle. It's affordable, and in my opinion just as good (if not better) than other high end brushes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this brush! Would recommend it to all of my friends; I'm very confident that you'll like it. c:
As with many other reviewers, I don't necessarily use this brush exclusively for bronzer. I had originally bought the Ecotools Powder Brush, hoping to use it to apply my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (amazing product, btw), but it didn't distribute the blush very well. On the contrary, it works quite well for powder! What a shocker, haha.

ANYWAY, I picked this brush up in response to all the rave reviews on MUA. I dab it into my blush compact, spread it quickly on my cheeks, and don't have to blend a bit. It applies very evenly, very naturally, no hard lines whatsoever... I'm very happy!
And the packaging is lovely. I keep it so I can zip the brush up to travel. It's not wasteful, it's slim, it's easy to store, etc. Great find!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Finally found this wonder of a brush at Ulta. Got it for $10 as opposed to $40 for a similar brush from MAC.
This brush is just all around awesome. I had a really dense kabuki brush that's now discontinued (yes, it lasted that long) and it was wonderful for blending and applying powder, and I just couldn't seem to find a brush to replace it. This brush takes the cake. It's so dense and PERFECT for blending, buffing, and powder application. And so cheap too! I may have to get another. Be warned though, it does take awhile to dry and can lose some of its shape after washing. Still, I love this brush, just about everything down to how big the handle is, makes it really hard to drop it. What a winner!

on 11/21/2012 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Before anything else, I want to say that I own almost all of the Ecotools brushes, and love a lot of them. This one is not one of them.
Don't get me wrong, the quality is very good and the bristles are nice and soft. But this is not my preferred brush for any product application. Sure, you CAN apply foundation, bronzer or powder with it, and it will buff them in fine. But it is way too big for getting a precise application on a "regular-size" face and too dense, which can much easier result in a heavy application. The density also makes it a bitch to wash properly.
I wouldn't even reach for this for putting bronzer down my neck for example, I'd always use a fluffier big brush instead.
Maybe this is a matter of preference, but there we go.

Top Rated Ecotools Products