October 30, 2014 | 1711 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I had looked at this brush for so long and thought it looked great for bronzer or almost to be used as a kabuki brush, however I was somewhat disappointed with it. I just don't find it to be the quality of other brushes I own. It would be okay as a kabuki brush but doesn't seem to be the right material for a nice distribution across the face. Just wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is truly incredible. Hands down favorite powder brush ever purchased! $13ish at Ulta. Super soft, dense, perfect for applying pressed powder all over. And it stands on its own, which is great since the handle is too thick to be added to my brush holder. Would love to have a few backups of this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Iíve just purchased this brush yet I'm still experimenting with different bronzers. The brush has soft bristles compared to other brushes so I donít foresee a problem. I haven't given it enough time to make a fair assessment yet for $4 AU, I can't complain. Will update later.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by yazmin77

i just recieved this brush today, its a large brush with ever so soft brush hairs and even tho i have not used it, but you can tell just by looking at it that this will deliver flawless results, cant wait to use blush on my cheeks now!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Missapoo2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I own all of the ecotools brushes! they are amazing quality and better for the enviornment. this brush in particular is my favorite of them all. Its unlike any other i own. great big handle, dense brush; perfect for bronzer, blush, i even contour with it bc i find that it blends so nicely to my cheek and doesnt give a harsh line (another great one is their contour blush brush!) they never shed, clean well and are just so wonderful!
i almost bought two!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by wondryas

This is an AMAZING brush. I can't believe how soft this one is even after washing it so many times. I wash all my brushes 3 or 4 times a week and after many months, this brush is in much better shape than any other of the other ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by RosesBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this brush to apply my bronzer. What made me choose this one is that it is made responsibly, but it is a thick, high quality brush and very well-made. The bristles are thick and soft, and the price is excellent! I have several other brushes by this company and they are all equally fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loving this brush! I have always been on the fence about wearing bronzer, because I never felt like I could get the application totally right. I would either feel like I looked streaky or unnatural. So, after reading glowing reviews about this brush for quite a while, I picked one up on sale at Ulta for around $9. This brush gives a perfect light, even application of bronzer. The size is perfect, it is sooo soft, and dense, but not too dense. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Angeluhh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is ideal for applying mineral foundation. The big size and dense bristles mean more coverage and less application time. It's good for buffing the color in as well as sweeping stray powder or fallen eyelashes off my face. The bristles are soft and don't irritate my skin the way some brushes tend to.
The only downside to it is the long drying time after cleaning. I drilled a hole through the handle so I could thread a cord through it, swing it around to get rid of excess water, and then hang it to dry. That's how I roll. With that minor modification, it's a perfect brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is my go-to line for brushes. I've had some of them for almost two years and I've never had a single bristle fall out of any of them. The are eco-friendly and affordable as well. When I worked in cosmetics, these are the brushes I would tell everyone to buy.

I use the bronzer brush mostly for bronzer (big surprise) but I also like to use it for loose powder. I'd definitely buy again, but I have a feeling that this brush will last a long time!