July 31, 2014 | 2009 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by applecour

So, I previously had the Cover Girl Professional all-in-one mascara with the curved brush as my HG, until I picked this up last night. The all-in-one is great, but I prefer more volume. This mascara gives the same great length and lift as the all-in-one, with more volume and no clumps.

I prefer a traditional wand, which this one has. The bristles are pretty close together, so it deposits product nicely, and combs through lashes to remove clumps. I don't like to have to put coat after coat of mascara on to acheive the look I want. This takes two coats to get very bold, thick, dramatic lashes. Love!

The packaging is of minimal design which I also like. Plus, you can't beat the $4 price tag! I would recommend this to anyone & everyone. It's definitely a staple in my makeup collection.

EDIT: So upon purchase, this mascara was the perfect consistency. After about a week and a half to two weeks of use, it started to dry up to the point it became unusable. Note that I do not pump my mascara wand in the tube, as I know this contributes to drying. I would repurchase if I were on a budget or in a pinch because it is a good mascara when in it's original state.

EDIT: I have come back to this mascara. After trying several others and failing, this is my long lost love. I will continue to stick to what I know and repurchase this mascara. It is my HG once again. I've found that the top really needs to be put back on tight to keep the mascara from drying, which is fine with me. For $4, you can't go wrong!

EDIT: I can't say good enough things about this mascara. It gives super long, thick lashes without being clumpy, no flakes, doesn't smudge, but comes off very easily with soap and water. I absolutely love love love this mascara. I would marry it if that weren't super creepy. You can make this mascara look natural, but also build it up in only 2-3 coats for super dramatic lashes. I will never ever buy anything else!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by aabilez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this mascara! Picked this up due to the reviews here and it is one of the best things I have bought due to MUA. One of the only mascaras that does not smudge on me. Makes my lashes nice and full.Very easy to build and layer with other mascaras. I hope they never discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by AshMae

I have used so many different brands of mascara, cheap and expensive, and this is the ONLY one that doesn't bleed onto my upper eyelids. Give this a try, it is so very worth it. It last all day and doesn't flake on below my lashes either. If I have to have a complaint, it would be that I go through tubes quite often as the product seems to dry out quicker than other brands. One tube probably lasts me about 2 months, but at $6 a tube, I really don't care.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by habana

This is my new HG mascara. It makes my lashes look AMAZING! This mascara gives me gorgeous, fanned out, feathery lashes. It is rare to find a mascara that will do this for my lashes. It provides a nice amount of volume and a decent amount of length without clumping, flaking or smudging. The brush is the the old school bristle type and isn't ridiculously large. I don't wind up with mascara all over my lids or poking my lashline with painful spikey plastic bristles. Also the formula doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. This mascara gives me the same results as the HE Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes, but at a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by xxnikkim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a mascara that doesn't make my lashes hard like the lashblast orange tube and that is a lot easier to remove. Basically something I can use everyday and then just use my lashblast for nights out. This stuff is awesome! I like natural looking feathered/fanned out lashes and this stuff does just that. I could definitely wear just this to work and my eyes would look open and awake. My lashes actually looked really similar to my roomate who gets eyelash extensions. I would absolutely repurchase this, it is going to be my everyday HG mascara I think!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

super thick is a great mascara! i love it. thickness, definition, lenght, it has it all.. the only reason it doesnt get a 5 star is because the formula can seem to dry up a bit. it turns opaque and i do not like that because it feels dry. but it is a great product. i recommend it because it leaves my lashes long and beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

so after trying ton of drugstore mascaras i thought why not and try an old classic. im so glad i did! i get good volume and a little lengh im happy with it. i got the non waterproof one and didnt find raccoon eyes and no major flaking.
this and full n soft are are favrotes so far. and so well priced!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great mascara, drugstore or otherwise. Lengthens and darkens nicely, lasts all day without incident, and washes off without much effort. Price is quite reasonable. If this volumized a bit more, it would be HG. Still, I will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by opheliae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

HG for sure. i was using Lash Perfection before this by CG and i like this a million times more. to compare the two this forumla seems to be a lot smoother and more volumizing ( but no clumps at all). lash perfection kind of made my lashes look crispy and stiff on the ends. my lashes also looked very fanned out with this mascara. i was worried with some of the reviews that this would be clumpy but it's not in any way for me. i have a wonderful metal lash comb but it has retired now. love love love.

update: my tubes seem to dry ridiculously fast. on to something else

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ehkim617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think it's a good mascara. It takes some time to get used to because the brush is one of those spiral ones so you really need to get into the roots, and that's hard without practice.

It's a wet formula so you sort of curl your lashes and it will hold, and it gives you really long lashes!!

I really recommend.