July 28, 2014 | 2244 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Totally Toffee

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by JimmyToast

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best part about this color is it does not make your teeth look dingy as some nude shades often do. I find all the CS lipsticks to be moisturizing enough that I have stopped using balm and only reapply the lipstick during the day. Reapplication is smooth and I don't have any piling or lip crud :-) This line has me back in lipstick instead of balms and glosses. One tip I got from MA: Smell these. Any of them that smell "off" and rancid are no good. The normal scent is not delicious exactly, but it won't smell spoiled.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Surprisingly this is an excellent nude but not to concealer lips nude for me and my cool super pale complexion. This lippie is cheap, pretty, flattering, scented nicely and the cap doesnt fall off in my purse or make up bag...can't find a thing wrong with this. Highly recommend this and the Color Sensational line lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is supposed to be a toffee color, but I find that on my cool, olive skin it looks more like a nude pink, which is totally awesome! I'd say it's neutral judging by the other positive reviews from the warm-skinned girls. It's such a beautiful color, the texture is creamy, and it's very pigmented. It's moisturizing at first, although after some time it tends to become a bit drying, but nothing a scrub can't fix. It doesn't last too long.. maybe for a couple of hours, but it wouldn't make it through a meal. That's expected from such a creamy lipstick though, and I think this one actually does a relatively good job. I'm really liking the Color Sensational line, I'll be trying more shades. Also, I adore the packaging! You can't tell it's a drugstore product with the see-through square cover.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by lyndsay83

This is my 2nd product from the line. i wasnt very impressed with the 1st one but decided to give this another go. This one is the ultimate nude on my NC42 skin. This one is more moisturizing than the 1st color i picked up. the texture is amazing, so is the color pay off. highly pigmented and it smells quite amazing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

On my lips this is a neutral in every sense of the word. It is a light warm toffee color, but it has a mauve undertone. Really, it's strange, but that's what makes this a very wearable color for me. For reference I am NC25 (light/warm) skin tone and have pigmented rosy/peachy lips. I'm not sure if I would repurchase only because it is very drying on my lips. It goes on creamy and smooth, but halfway through the day I have to switch to balm or gloss because the bottom of my lower lip begins to get flaky. I own 3 of these lippie (this one, warm me up, and pink please) and they all have a drying effect as the day goes on. Love how creamy they go on initially and also love the lack of shimmer/frost in any of these 3 colors.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Candy_Floss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really nice nude colour - I love it!!! I find it quite hard to find a flattering nude most are either too pale, too pink/purplish/orange and so on. This one is awesome, warm toffee colour on my lips (which are not very pigmented, light pink). The texture is creamy and not drying, and it lasts!!!! the packaging is not the most glamorous one, but who cares? :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by LetsMakeMeUp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! I have been looking for the perfect nude color for myself, my lips are very pink so it's been tough. Although I have found a few that I could live with (YSL, Stila, MAC), I was always on the search for that ONE. Totally Toffee is THAT ONE. The color is beautiful. The texture is sliky. The packaging is nice and simple. The price is right (BOGOs rock!). I have never bothered to buy a back up of a drug store product unless I new that it was being discontinued, but I will be getting a back up of this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these lipsticks! I want to buy them all. This is the perfect nude color. It gives me a very natural look. It has no shimmer and it goes on nice and smooth plus it's moisturizing. I am nc40 and tan and it looks good on me; this would look good on any skintone since it's not over the top and it's very neutral. This is one of my favorites in this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm totally in love with these lipsticks. The texture is unbeatable and the staying power rivals any high end I've ever tried. Totally Toffee and Warm Me Up have become my new HG lippies. Can't wait to try more shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! This could be my new HG nude lipstick!!!! This color goes on more pink-nude than "toffee" on my lips, so the name may be a little misleading to those who have fairly pigmented lips like me, but it's a fantastic nude pink. If you are looking for a great inexpensive nude lipstick you definitely need to try this one out! Great color and quality and comparable to if not better than several HE lipsticks I've tried. The finish on this is satiny and not too sheer or matte and I love how it lasts a good amount of time on my lips without drying them out. For reference my skintone is NC30-35 and I have brown hair and eyes. I love the sleek clear/brown and silver packaging and the scent is mildly pleasant.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No