April 23, 2014 | 1954 users online

Fragrances - Givenchy - Ange ou Demon Le Secret

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

We may have a winner here. Something different.. It's not so unique, but compared to 1,000 popular perfumes I would go for it. It has that clean and fresh tea scent in the background. Although it never steps forward to be too strong. It's feminine, and softly floral. It smells like a perfume you can wear anywhere, but it doesn't smell synthetic. Fresh for Springtime. Not sure if I'd buy it, but I enjoyed the sample. I wouldn't mind it as a gift.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Dagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The opening notes are tart-fruity and quite uplifting. Ange ou Demon Le Secret is a light, pleasant fruity-floral. Linear with average lasting power. My problem with this fragrance is the generic white musk note which seems to be present in many other department store fragrances. My DH loved this scent on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Pasha8888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

TRY THIS ONE! It is fantastic! My mom gave this to me as a gift recently. When I first smelled it in the bottle, I thought it was weird. But after I applied it and wore it, Oh my goodness do I love it!! It is so fresh, and feminine, and lasts for hours!
This is now in my top 5!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

BEAUTIFUL! Very fresh, light and clean but yet lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

smells fresh....similar on me like ..Versace Bright Crystal....very similar to me....nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

well nothing wrong with it but it isnt not outstanding in my opinion..I see a 16 year old loving it! not me..lacks character, but pleasant enough..a bit watery also..hard to detect any notes really
I do not like the original, so I kind of like that one, but feel out of place wearing it...too candy apple swet for my age!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by PresKitten22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have ACTUALLY fallen in love. I tested this the other day and it was actually love at first spritz... And I proceeded to douse myself in it!
* Its a very sweet, but not OVERLY sweet perfume. Like others have said, its a more grown-up version of 'Miss Dior Cherie'. It has more dimension and isn't just constantly sickly sweet.
* I find that it is a playful yet elegant scent more suited for young women and adults.
* The lasting power is great, I sprayed this on my jacket 3 days ago and I can still smell it.
I have now begged my boyfriend to buy this for me for Christmas :]
Now, I play the waiting game!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since I hated the old version (the originally version) of Ange ou Demon, I was expecting to hate this too but SURPRISE! I definitely love it. I think they've put drugs in it, 'cause it's sooo addictive; I can't just keep my nose away from it. I would wear it any day or any ocassion, it's a safe scent.
Just for reference, here you have the fragrance notes.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

Top Notes : Amalfi lemon, Tea
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Peony
Base Notes: Patchouli, Woodsy Notes

Overall : It is a heavenly fragrance with a very good lasting power (like the majority of Givenchy fragrances).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Wishfulthinkin

I am very impressed with this I didn't care for the original but this one is elegant.Its not sweet I was afraid it would be sweet like Miss Dior Cherrie but, I am so glad it was not.It is long lasting and elegant.I will be sure to buy a bottle of this its lovely and well done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This is such a pretty, summery, happy scent. It's floral, but slightly tart, so it's not too sugary or powdery. I find it odd that they released it in winter. This scent is very unique to me, I don't know anything that's similar to it. I love the bottle design too, but I wish they hadn't cheaped out on the cap - it doesn't have a solid, heavy feel. I haven't found a perfume I really want in ages, but this is it.