Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret

4.4

on 6/2/2010 10:51:00 PM

I lovvvve this perfume, I have been wearing this everyday since I purchased it about 3 weeks ago. It was $51 USD at my local Ulta. This scent was so worth it though. I was with my mom at Macy's when this scent was debuting and the sales rep. had samples. I was like ehhh ok I will try this- thinking I would probably hate it because I usually just stick to what I know with scents because so many fragrances make me sneeze. I tried two samples before I had to go out and get it.

This scent does have a scent of tea to it, but I really like it, I feel like the scent is very fresh and original. The price is a 5 only because let's face it... if you are buying a designer perfume you have to be willing to lay down some money for it. I bought the smaller bottle for $51, but I feel like it was a reasonable deal because I just want to be sure that it is absolutely right for me- so far, it's a yes! I also gave packaging a 4, this is due to the way the lid is shaped- sometimes I am in a hurry and it's hard to put back on straight in a hurry. Overall, this is my new go- to fragrance. For me, it's perfect for wearing on a shopping adventure with friends- and also for a romantic dinner with someone special- which is hard to find in a perfume =)

on 5/11/2010 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was at the Clinique counter and I kept getting wafts of this wonderful warm scent. The SA told me she just sprayed Ange ou Demon Le Secret. She gave me some samples and I loved it right away. I loved the smell from the 1st spray, I do not get any weird note like others have said. I love the tea note in this, it smells fresh but has a lovely warm drydown. This lasts all day on me and I have been getting compliments on this everytime I wear it.

Love, Love, LOVE! An amazing fresh spring/summer scent. It opens a little weird. But the dry down is fabulous! It's one of those scents that makes me feel good when I wear it. At first whiff I can pick up on the green tea and peony. Then it morphs into a bright jasmine with a fruity cranberry smell. It is almost like it is always changing on me. Smells a little different with each whiff. If that makes sense. When I finish this bottle I will without a doubt purchase another one.

on 4/9/2010 8:09:00 PM

This is my first Givenchy fragrance. I was first attracted to this house when I finally got around to giving Hot Couture a sniff, but something about it was a little too much for my liking. The sales associate at Sephora then directed me towards this, Ange ou Demon Le Secret. The notes are: Cranberry, Green Tea, White Peony, Sambac Jasmine, Blond Woods, White Musks. The opening is a little...strange, but overall it's a lovely crisp, fresh, clean fume. I love the opening tea note to this but it disappears by the dry down. The dry down is a lovely mellow sweet subtle floral. I find that this is well blended and put together nicely. I find that this could have potentially been very cheap and fake smelling, but it is far from that. It's a wonderful daytime/work safe fragrance that makes me feel very chic and put together.

on 3/29/2010 10:54:00 PM

I love this, starts out alittle strange, but dry down is glorious. I can't stp smelling my wrist. I am soo glad I got this, I believe it will be my favorite!!!! Light floral, but has a great presence. Not soft, but not really strong.

on 3/22/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not a perfume expert but I will just share my feelings - LOVE this. LOVE it. It starts out kinda weird, but a minute later, and like I said, I am not an expert, but it almost turns into a minty-ish smell that is just heavenly, then after about an hour turns into a fresh, clean floral smell, I bought this on a whim and I am so glad. I will def buy again. My only complaint is the bottle is kinda cheapy looking. It could've been more elegant-looking. I like pretty bottles, and this one missed the mark in that respect. The lid is a cheapo plastic thing. BUT -
the smell, ah, heavenly.

on 3/19/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

We may have a winner here. Something different.. It's not so unique, but compared to 1,000 popular perfumes I would go for it. It has that clean and fresh tea scent in the background. Although it never steps forward to be too strong. It's feminine, and softly floral. It smells like a perfume you can wear anywhere, but it doesn't smell synthetic. Fresh for Springtime. Not sure if I'd buy it, but I enjoyed the sample. I wouldn't mind it as a gift.

on 3/9/2010 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The opening notes are tart-fruity and quite uplifting. Ange ou Demon Le Secret is a light, pleasant fruity-floral. Linear with average lasting power. My problem with this fragrance is the generic white musk note which seems to be present in many other department store fragrances. My DH loved this scent on me.

on 3/4/2010 12:42:00 PM

TRY THIS ONE! It is fantastic! My mom gave this to me as a gift recently. When I first smelled it in the bottle, I thought it was weird. But after I applied it and wore it, Oh my goodness do I love it!! It is so fresh, and feminine, and lasts for hours!
This is now in my top 5!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

BEAUTIFUL! Very fresh, light and clean but yet lasts forever!

Popular Fragrances