E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In the pan this blush looked like a nice pink with some subtle shimmer- it called to mind NARS Orgasm, but maybe I hoped, with just a little less shimmer. It was in a box with no tester, so there was no way to be sure but for a mere 3$ it was worth a try.
Well, the sparkles were pretty intense and the pink didn't show up at all. Pretty much, it was just a smattering of sparkle and ( if you layered multiple times) a light wash of pink. Of course the problem is the more you layer it, the more sparkly it is. It's not a bad look per se; I just feel like the glitter calls attention to any blemishes.
So for me, this isn't the ideal. But it was fun to play around with and only 3 dollars. So it could be worse!

1. Packaging: The typical e.l.f. packaging. Black, bulky. Has a small mirror on the inside. Gets scratched easily.

2. Quality: I had such a hard time choosing one online. I chose tickled pink. It is a pretty perfect pink with some sparkles in it. Well, the color barely shows at all but then again, it was only 3$. The color, when you swipe it on your finger is a more pearly cool toned pink than warm sparkly pink. It doesn't show on the face, at all...hahaha. Well, poop.

3. Price: The quality sucked, maybe it was because I got a crappy one, or the color wasn't that good. At only 3$, I think I'll try other colors from the elf studio blush line.

Overall, I couldn't tell what the true color was because it didn't show up on my face AT ALL. I dug into the stuff, scooping it up like there was no tomorrow. But nope. poop. It was only 3 dollars though...so...I'M GONNA BUY MORE. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This blush doesn't come up on my skin unless I put it on in layers. It is too chalky looking and the sparkles are too chunky for my liking. The color doesn't look natural on my skin tone.

So I like the packaging of these blushes, they resemble the NARS blushes- very sleek. But this blush was so disappointing. The pigmentation is absolutely awful. To get the colour to show you have to build it up A LOT, putting on about 4 or 5 layers which is not really ideal. Won't repurchase.

on 6/25/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

A light, peachy pink blush that is perfect for providing a very light flush of color to one's cheeks with. This is one blush that you simply can't go wrong with.

on 6/24/2012 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been searching for a replacement for my NARS Sex Appeal because I didn't want to pay so much again, even though I love the color. This ELF blush may be it. It is a little brighter than Sex Appeal, but for $3, i'll take it. There is very little color pay-off but I love subtle blushes. it barely shows up on my NC35 skin which means I can't over do it and it looks very natural just like NARS Sex Appeal. I think I found my drugstore alternative.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this shade, because I think the world of elf blushes, but the product had little color payoff on my NC50 skin and looked entirely too sparkly.

on 5/10/2012 10:32:00 PM

Purchased this blush at Target for $3. It's a great color and overall a great blush for being so inexpensive.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i enjoy this blush a lot. The packaging is a slick black very similar to NARS . Very sturdy. When first applied it is nice and sheer, but you are able to build on this blush. I love wearing this when i want a very natural flush. The staying power is decent. Easily blended and only $3! will be repurchasing

on 5/3/2012 3:43:00 PM

This blush is nice, blended easily and give you a subtle flush. It is actually a pink blush with orange tint in it (so its not pink, its leaning to coral). The pigment is great. I actually had hard time pick up the pigment when i got it, then i scrap off a really thin layer. So if you can't pick up any pigment, try that way or simply just change your brush. I use it everyday now.