October 22, 2014 | 1891 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

A light, peachy pink blush that is perfect for providing a very light flush of color to one's cheeks with. This is one blush that you simply can't go wrong with.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been searching for a replacement for my NARS Sex Appeal because I didn't want to pay so much again, even though I love the color. This ELF blush may be it. It is a little brighter than Sex Appeal, but for $3, i'll take it. There is very little color pay-off but I love subtle blushes. it barely shows up on my NC35 skin which means I can't over do it and it looks very natural just like NARS Sex Appeal. I think I found my drugstore alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Snarkysmachine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this shade, because I think the world of elf blushes, but the product had little color payoff on my NC50 skin and looked entirely too sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by diane894

Purchased this blush at Target for $3. It's a great color and overall a great blush for being so inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i enjoy this blush a lot. The packaging is a slick black very similar to NARS . Very sturdy. When first applied it is nice and sheer, but you are able to build on this blush. I love wearing this when i want a very natural flush. The staying power is decent. Easily blended and only $3! will be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by yenniex3

This blush is nice, blended easily and give you a subtle flush. It is actually a pink blush with orange tint in it (so its not pink, its leaning to coral). The pigment is great. I actually had hard time pick up the pigment when i got it, then i scrap off a really thin layer. So if you can't pick up any pigment, try that way or simply just change your brush. I use it everyday now.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by smootha

While I like other colors in this line, this color is colorless. It looks like a pinky peach in the container, but swab after swab on my skin shows it has no color at all. Definately will use other colors in this line, but this one defeats the purpose!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite blushes!! I love it!!! It's pink and has some shimmer which looks amazing on my skin. I will repurchase when I hit pan for sure!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Lack of pigmentation. Shows as a light pale shimmer on my face and didn't even create any subtle pink. Throwing this away for good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my FAVORITE blush of all time. I don't own many blushes, 5 at most. And this one is my favorite. It is a very basic pink with just a touch of the most subtle shimmer in it! I cannot possibly rave about this blush enough! This shade is available at Target and even if you don't end up liking it, it was only 3 dollars! At that price this amazing blush is a STEAL. The only reason I took off a lippy is because it can be a little powdery and sometimes takes a bit more product to build it up :)