September 2, 2014 | 1171 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Victoria's Secret - Victoria's Secret Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!!! A tiny bit goes a long way. I apply this a few minutes after my morning skin care and let it sit for a few minutes. Smooths beautifully, foundation glides over this, and it doesn't cause ANY additional oilness, dryness, irritation, or discoloration. I have oily/combo, finicky skin and I have nothing but good things to say about this. So far the best primer I've tried. Great value.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loves it! HG as long as they don't sneak-tweak the formula. I use one pump for my entire face. Sets well. No added fragrance. It isn't visible but it does seem to give a sort of glow to the skin. My foundation applys like a dream over this and it lasts. $14 isn't a bad price although it was like $12 just a couple of short years ago. It is chock full of a bunch of chemicals :-( which is my only complaint. For reference I have sensitive, rosacea, acne-prone, combo skin that hates everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by NvMissBri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so pleasantly surprised by this primer.. First thought was the feel and scent is just like smashbox primer which was my fav.. I am acne prone and moderately oily and this has done a great job and unlike Mac primer its not full of glitter or shimmer which for me was nasty.. Overall Amazing product most definitely HG Primer!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Ari08

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dissapointed in this product. This is the first primer i've tried where i'm literally starting to get shiny around my nose/cheeks before my butt hit my chair at work in the morning (7am). I know there is no miracle worker out there to keep oil away completely; but I did have high hopes this would do a better job at keeping my oiles in check.
Another thing is my foundation didn't look as "even" looking as it does when using other primers. Up for swap it goes; hopefully it will help someone else out!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by xoopsyxdaizyx

This primer went on silky smooth, and dried quickly. It made my skin matte immediately. My concealer & my studio fix powder foundation went on so smoothly. My skin looked flawless after application! I have been wearing this for over 3 hours now and my cheeks have stayed matte but my nose does seem a bit oily, so im not sure how this does with shine control. But overall awesome product. Definitely work checking into!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This primer mattifies my face and softens it and minimizes pores and gives me a great base for my foundation. Does everything a primer should do without the $40 price tag! Love it. I've tried others, but I don't know why I bother. It's $12 and works just as well as any other primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the better primers I have used. Much better than MAC and just as good as some of the higher end ones. The price is really awesome too. When I first bought it it was only 12 dollars, but last time I went they raised it to $14. This does make my makeup last longer, and I would repurchase, but my coastal scents silica powder is my main primer.
EDIT - I had to remove a lippie for this. I notice I breakout a lot more frequently when using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this because I am using NARS sheer matte foundation which doesn't have any spf. So far, I am loving that it hasn't broken me out as I have extremely oily skin. It seems to hold my foundation in place all day. Plus the price is excellent next to all the other primers I have bought. Who knew VS would come up with such a nice cosmetic product!

Edit: It doesn't have the pore minimizing effect I wanted nor did it keep the oilies away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by EnchantedDaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have used FX Face Primer for a few months and it is okay.
Scent- It is a pretty mild scent and is not offensive.
Packaging- I think all primers should come in a pump like this. It's hygienic, convenient, and looks good/works well.
Formula- While it works well as a primer (makeup stays put pretty well and glides on easily and evenly), this formula is a bit too greasy for me. It hasn't made me break out but it has an oily feel to it that I don't care for.
Price- The formula is not off-the-charts bad, and for the price I don't think I can buy something better, but I am willing to pay a bit more for something a bit less slick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by stacylynn56

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for about a week in the intense North Carolina summer heat and I am very impressed. The first day I tried it, I went for a 30 minute walk with my dog when it was about 90 degrees outside. When I arrived back home, I only had to powder my nose a bit. This may be the best primer I've ever used. It's not overly silicone-based like Smashbox (I'm not a fan) and it goes on like a dream - creamy, like velvet. It fills in minor lines on my forehead and makes my Bare Minerals foundation last all day. At $14, you really can't beat it. I was very pleasantly surprised at the new line of VS Makeup. Will definitely repurchase!