April 23, 2014 | 1024 users online

Polishes - OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by KristyF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow..I am surprised that the reviews on this aren't that great. I just bought this today and I only have it on one nail but I thought it looked good..in between a purple and pink. Great for the fall..kinda getting tired of black nails..I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this color on my pale, cool skin. It's great for a fall pick-me-up or as a smart summer color. It's pretty much dead between pink and purple. All-around safe and fun pick.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dark fuchsia color. I'm not really impressed by it...I'm sure I could find a dupe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries is a nice mid toned berry, pinkish color that is beautiful on dark skin tones. It's great if you can't decide if you want to wear pink or purple nail polish. This color gives you the option of wearing a combination of the two.