July 23, 2014 | 2019 users online

Polishes - OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by maneandchic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my signature color in Fall 2009. I would definitely buy it again unless they make a very similar color that's newer and better. It's the perfect marriage of fuschia and grape.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OPI is my fav polish....love the pro-wide brush, I hardly get any polish all over my cuticles. This color goes on darker than the bottle, and is the perfect pink/purple...very nice for anyone who wants a 'mature' pink. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by SusanF

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ate Berries in the Canaries is from OPI's 2009 Fall/Winter Espana Collection. OPI refers to it as a "cool fuschia". It is a mid-tone creme that is right in between pink and purple. I originally purchased it for DD10, but I was craving a fun color for my tips last night. ABitC looks great with my light neutral skintone. It's a nice pop of color without being too bright. Would make a great pedi, too. Application of 2 coats was easy with the pro-wide brush. I always get great wear with OPI when using a quality base and top coat. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by audraelena

I really like this nail polish!

It's a midtone cool-toned purpley-pink creme. I am fair with pink undertones and I think this looked great on my short squoval nails.

Application was okay...I just don't care for the OPI prowide brush, but that's a personal preference. It took 2 coats to achieve bottle color. I had no streakiness issues at all.

I think this color is great for spring, summer, or even fall as a transitional color, or to spice things up when you don't want a vampy.

Overall, I'm happy with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by KristyF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow..I am surprised that the reviews on this aren't that great. I just bought this today and I only have it on one nail but I thought it looked good..in between a purple and pink. Great for the fall..kinda getting tired of black nails..I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this color on my pale, cool skin. It's great for a fall pick-me-up or as a smart summer color. It's pretty much dead between pink and purple. All-around safe and fun pick.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dark fuchsia color. I'm not really impressed by it...I'm sure I could find a dupe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries is a nice mid toned berry, pinkish color that is beautiful on dark skin tones. It's great if you can't decide if you want to wear pink or purple nail polish. This color gives you the option of wearing a combination of the two.