July 31, 2014 | 1339 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this moisturizer. I have oily sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out and have been using Retinol for my acne which tends to give me dry patches. I was extremely hesitant prior to using this because the texture seemed too thick to NOT clog up my pores.
However, I'm definitely a believer, it went on smoothly and my skin instantly absorbed the formula, did not leave a residue or make it look oily.
The only negatives I have are
1. the packaging, its not easy to use-I hate scooping it out.
2. I wish it had SPF in it! If your using this during the day you need to lather on sunscreen prior to leaving.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm extremely surprised with this product. It's extremely moisturizing yet I get zero breakouts. It may have to do with the fact that petrolatum is the second ingredient on the list. My face LOVES petroleum jelly!

No scent is a plus, too. I just hate having to smell heavy perfume while I'm trying to sleep.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I use this on my arms, feet and legs during the winter months and it is amazing! It stays on all day and keeps my skin from cracking and bleeding. When I hop in the shower, I feel it melting away. When I get out of the shower and am still damp, I slather it on. Great stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Pcruz1031

Good stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by DakotaDaisy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Best moisturizing cream ever, hands down. I have sensitive skin and Cetaphil has been a lifesaver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I love this stuff. Prior to using this I used the cetaphil lotion, but I like this better. Even though I have combination-oily skin, and this is a rich moisturizer, it still works for me. This will be great in the winter, too. I wear this under makeup because it moisturizes my skin and makes it so soft & smooth. This also works great on your hands and body, too. My favourite thing - it's unscented, so it won't irritate your skin. Overall, this is an awesome "basic" all around moisturizer. Will definitely repurchase if I ever get through the big tub.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

Looking for a richer cream for the coming winter....saw so many good reviews and not expensive to buy so i gave it try...........broke me out in two days........it's not for me.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to say a huge - thank you - to those here who gave such great reviews for this product. I have been looking for an everyday moisturizer that would work when I don't wear makeup or just go out to do errands. But I have to be so careful with my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin with mild rosacea. I also have bad allergies and it affects my skin, causing itchy bumps or rashes and redness. Once I find something that works, I stay with it.

I bought this at Target and when I tried it on my face it was just wonderful. This moisturizer goes on so smoothly and is rich and gentle for my skin. I was so impressed with it for day that I decided to interchange it with my night moisturizer, La Mer moisturizing cream, every other night. I have been using La Mer for about fifteen years as my night cream. I am always battling dryness which is exacerbated by allergy and asthma medications. I was really impressed with how it worked as night cream. I also used it as an eye cream. My skin felt so soft the next morning. What I really love is that there is no greasiness with this product.

After reading the reviews, I decided to try this as a body moisturizer. I have been using Eucerin lotion for such a long time. It's been a good product, but recently I have noticed that it's not as effective as the skin on my body has gotten flaky and scaly. I used it after my shower and it was a revelation! My skin just seems to drink up this moisturizer. The results have been nothing short of amazing. My flaky, scaly skin is now smooth and soft.

It's a wonderful thing when you find a product that can be used a number of ways, get great results and do it for cheap! I was so pleased that I ran out and bought another 16 ounce jar. So now I have one jar for my face and one for my body.

I am very grateful to those who rated this product so highly. This has really made a difference for me and I didn't have to empty my wallet! A win-win situation!

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Jane21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best moisturizing cream I've ever used. I have sensitive and oily skin because of this I only use it at night. Its great for those dry spots. Im not sure what breaks me out but I do know that I breakout a lot more when I dont use this daily.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupbreakup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like the packaging because the tub is so big that over time the lotion will dry out. I have oily and acne prone skin so once in a while when I use too much products with salicylic acid my face gets abnormally dry. So I use this Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream on my face is really dry and feeling flaky. In less than 2 days my skin is hydrated and back to normal. The bad thing about this lotion is that if I use it too long I start to get whitehead bumps. I think that's because my face is oily and and oily face plus heavy moisturizer is a no no.