April 19, 2014 | 1748 users online

Scrubs - Soap and Glory - Flake Away Spa Body Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by mrssarahturner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Brill scrub. Better than the salt scrub from Sanctuary, and from memory it's slightly cheaper. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by dollyclack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does a fantastic job and I would definitely buy it again - however I really dislike the smell. The smell reminds me of a cheap nail varnish remover - the Great Shakes hand cream smells the same. However, as I said, it does a really good job and leaves the skin feeling ultra smooth so just have to hold my nose!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:13:00 AM More reviews by allegretta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like all S&G products this has a sickly/synthetic scent, which fortunately does not linger. I don't normally use body scrubs, as I have had a reaction to them in the past, but this came as part of a set. The texture is good, not too coarse or grainy. I think the scratchy plastic gloves sold for the purpose, and shower gel do a better job than any body scrub, but I used this on my feet and was pleasantly surprised by the results it made them feel smooth and fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by heyjaayshaf

am i the only one who thinks this stuff smells like old lady perfume? it doesn't smell like miss dior cherie at all in my opinion. i really just think it stinks to be honest. but it really could just be me, most of the people reviewing this product say they like the smell, even my mom likes the smell. i don't know, go smell if for yourself. besides the smell, i absolutely adore this product. it makes my skin sooo soft and glowy too! i will repurchase, even though it smells awful it works wonders.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by ponyexpress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first thing I noticed about this scrub was its unique texture. It is more of a scrub in gel form and very solid unlike oil/salt mixtures.
The scent is light and peachy/floral. I'm sensitive to fragrances but didn't have any problem with this one.
Generally I don't mind when a scrub leaves behind an oily residue but this one left me a bit too greasy. It also always leaves a gross ring of foam/salt around my bathtub. Although the price tag is good and I would buy again, I'm still in the market for something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

I must have got a bad batch of this, because after 2 or so months, it became bad! It became runny and there was a nasty film over this (and i closed it tight!) It was a nice exfoliant and wasnt harsh, but im sad that it went bad on me so soon. Did this happen to anybody else? I will look around for another exfoliant for my body, but if i cant find one, ill give this another try

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by opodeldok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

wonderful product. Works amazingly and MAINLY smells divine. It actually smells (at least on my skin) exactly like Miss Dior Cherie perfume. LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Roksolana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this scrub! The tiny grains are amazing at exfoliating but at the same time are not too sharp or irritating. My skin is so smooth and soft afterwards, and when I apply some lotion it feels just amazing. The scent is also very yummy :) I highly recommend this product!
Just one thing: it can be a little tough to rinse off with just water (especially in a shower) because of the oils it contains, so what I do is use a loofa and some shower gel to make sure all the scrub is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great exfoliator, it smells divine and contains hundreds and thousands of little exfoliating grains which aren't harsh to skin at all. It leaves my skin soft and smelling nice all day, I would definitely recommend this little beauty!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by ClaireBearBee

Am I the only person who thought this smelt a little of alcohol? maybe I got a bad batch but when I smell it up close it has a wiff of it. Still its quite nice to use, bit of pain if ur using it in the shower, the little jar gets full of water. I did like how moisturised it made me feel.