Illamasqua Katie

4.7

Talc, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Mica, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-150, Silica, Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-26, Methylparaben, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Ethylparaben, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance) And May Contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 7 CI 15850, Red 21 Lake CI 45380, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Red 27 Lake CI 45410]. May contain Carmine as a colour additive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have mixed feelings about this blush. On the one hand, it is a true baby pink and it stays true baby pink. It really gives off an innocent, dolly flush. I am NC20-25 and I find that a lot of pink blushes tend to turn peachy because of my foundation or undertones. On the other hand, it looks a tad unnatural on my skin tone because it's such a cool, pale pink. It is also the most powdery blush I own. No matter what brush I use, the powder gets everywhere as soon as my brush hits the blush. For pinks in this color family, I prefer Nars Angelika. It is not as baby pink and not matte, but I find it more flattering and easier to apply.

OMG this is the blush I've been searching for! I was in search for a light pale pink blush and when I saw this on Youtube, I had to have it! I went to many different Sephora's and asked about the brand. Everyone looked as if I made the brand up so I ended up having to order it online. But if you're in search of a light pink blush this is it! If you love MAC's well dressed, this blush can do what that blush can't!

on 6/14/2010 12:20:00 AM

HG light pale pink blush here!!! Thanks to the other reviews, I tracked this blush down. It's only carried at select Sephora stores.

The pigment is amazing in this powder, glides on like air and stays put through an entire day or night. The color payout is beautiful: very girly, light pastel pink that looks great on light or dark skin. It really adds beautiful color to the cheeks. This is one blush you really have to try on to understand what everyone's raving about. I wouldn't have picked it up based soley on seeing the color in the packaging.

Gorgeous color, quality ingredients but the packaging could be a bit less "cheap" for the price: $23. This is an HG blush!

on 6/5/2010 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was walking around a Sephora a few months ago and I saw this and instantly fell in love. But I was broke at the time, so for months and months every time I went to a Sephora I would search this out and try it on my hand and generally swoon about how beautiful it was. Well, 3 months and 1 job later I finally ran out and got this! It's so gorgeous. The powder is extremely fine and it's so heavily pigmented that you only need a tiny, tiny bit. I apply it to the apples of my cheeks and it just gives you a fresh and awake-looking complexion. I doubt that I will ever be without this blush again. HG.

on 5/26/2010 6:29:00 PM

I love this blush! Gorgeous bright pale pink shade! You only need a little as it goes along way. I would buy this again, but i don't think i would need to as it would last a really long time!!

on 5/22/2010 1:48:00 PM

Nice color for medium-light olives like me, who find that many pink blushes turn coral on the skin. It's cool enough to stay pink, and light enough not to appear doll-face pink. For reference, Shu's M Pink 31 turned into an ill-looking warm color on me. Katie looks chalky and pale in the pan, but does not appear that way on my face. Quality of Illamasqua blushes is good. The are smooth and last all day, but appear more powdery than other high-end matte blushes (e.g. Nars, Shu) if skin is not well-moisturized. However, I like the formula because shimmer particles and emollient powders are more likely to cause sensitives and break outs. Also, I feel the pigment of Illamasqua's POWDER blushes is exaggerated. I don't need to use a light hand with many colors, including this one.

on 5/7/2010 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a very beautiful pink blush that works really well on my pale skin. I can get the perfect amount of color without it looking garish or too bright. The blush lasts on my skin a long time with a primer under my foundation (oily skin here). So far this is my fave blush. Pricey, but when you find your go-to product, it's worth it to me. Love this blush. I can even put it on top of other blushes to tone them down. Perfect flush of color!

on 4/23/2010 11:09:00 PM

I am super pale and on a never ending search for PALE yet PIGMENTED pinks without ANY brown tones..this is it! It's the palest and most pigmented blush I've found, and gives an angelic and illuminating effect despite being completely matte. Plus, it smells and tastes (don't ask) like cupcakes. :D I do have to agree that the finish can look a bit powdery, but that goes away 30 minutes after applying when it seems to settle in with the natural oils of my skin. PSA: the Prestige eyeshadow "Ballet" is nearly identical in color/pigmentation - I've been using it as a blush for years, and the only difference between the two is that Ballet has a satin finish.

on 3/23/2010 3:45:00 PM

Yep, this is a ridiculously good blush, especially for pale skin. It's very very pigmented for such a pale color, yet it's quite difficult to go wrong applying this. It blends like a dream, and is totally matte without really giving any chalky finish. It doesn't even look like blush to be honest. It just looks like the most delicate, beautiful dainty flush possible on my NC10-15 skin. I'm especially pleased that this doesn't have too much of a blue undertone, which would make the light pink look majorly fake. Illamasqua packaging is chic and you get a lot of product, so I don't think I will run out of this if I try to, even though I use it daily. Now that I think about it, this is my HG blush. Hallelujah!

on 3/10/2010 6:16:00 PM

This is my favorite blush at the moment! I absolutely LOVE it! It's a milky pink that looks amazing when applied with a skunk, but is equally as amazing when built up to a bright pink flush. Lasts all day. And now my favorite part... It's totally matte! No shimmer, glitter, or little sparklies! Yay! Applies very smooth and streak free, blends like a dream. I'm off to sephora to purchase another color or two.

Top Rated Illamasqua Products