April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Sarhag

I loved this. It's so much better that others that I have used from pricier brands. I love the fact and its always fresh and clean in the tube. I hate when other brands will coagulate and look like the have dried out. I really recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Went on so watery I shouldn't have bothered, and it wouldn't layer to a darker hue. Wasted my dollar. Too bad, normally ELF does okay. Their liquid felt pen eyeliner is much better, but just doesn't last long enough. I still buy that one though, because it goes on so fast and easy. This one, not so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Hondalvrlori

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara because you can make a very fine line with the brush. It DOES, however take a while to dry. I just put blush on in the meantime.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

E.L.F., why haven't you reformulated this?
E.L.F., what are you doing?
E.L.F., STAHP!

So, this is not good. It's really dark in pigment and not very difficult to apply, but it flakes immediately. It does NOT last past 15 minutes for me, seriously. This price may be right, but the packaging is not good. I really like their eyeliner pens in general, and the price is great, but this is a total miss.

2 stars because the pigment, application and price are great.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ashleyliu615

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first liquid liner that i've used and overall it's pretty decent. I like that it stays on all day and that the brush is exact....HOWEVER almost every time i use this, the liner runs into my eye and turns my whole eye black! it's really scary and a pain in the butt because then i have to rinse out my eye and start over. ( i even wipe off the excess before i apply ) I know how to use liquid liner...even though it's my first liquid liner, my sister is a makeup artist and she told me i was doing everything right and that the product was just super runny. i'm still using it for now because of how long it lasts, but i'm defiantly gonna be looking for something else in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

It doesn't take too long to dry on me. And I just apply lipstick or something while waiting for it to dry. It also did not crack or flake. I really love this liner! It is so smooth and it is so easy for me to form a thin line. I hate liners that come on too thick. You can build up from there too. The formula is so smooth and seriously lasts all day for me! Does not smudge or leave marks on the top of my lid. It is so cheap! I feel like an old Hollywood movie star with this liner on. So glam! Oh, and please don't go straight to applying when opening the cap. Remove the excess product off the brush tip first. Common sense, people.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I really have learned to love this liquid eyeliner.
I think the key is to be patient and play around with it for more than a couple days.
This liquid eyeliner IS very liquidy, but once its on the skin it does not go anywhere.
I usually try to get all the excess off the little tip before i use it on my eyes, and i dont directly start drawing my line near my tear duct because thats where it is supposed to be the thinnest. When you first apply you will get most of the product off the brush so you want to start in the middle and work your way out, and then go back with whatever is left on the brush for the tear duct area (if that makes any sense).
Anyway, i really love this and it's $1, lasts forever, and does not come off in the middle of the day.
Highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by adelinr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought it for 50k rupiah (+- 5$) online, meanwhile all of you guys bought for 1$ its not fair. i bought it because i always use cheap stuff first and if i like the look i'll buy the better one. and this eyeliner is HORRIBLE. it takes forever to dry. when i opened my eyes its all over my lid and crease, ew.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by AmandaCakers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love the stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by sunshine702

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

ONE DOLLAR FOR GOOD LIQUID LINER!

I was at a high end spa once as the therapist marveled at the color and staying power of my cats-eye black lash line. When I told her it was E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) for ONE DOLLAR from Target she was shocked.

Seriously I'm not sure how they make a profit on this product.

Only cons - need to make sure you don't blink while it's drying.

And I've been suckered into other products from them (lip gloss set) that sucked. Cheap gross.

But this works. and is ONE DOLLAR!