Juicy Couture couture couture 2009 perfume

3.7

on 10/20/2010 5:46:00 PM

ok..so I'm kinda cheating this review b/c I don't have the real thing. I got a knock-off at the drugstore, but I'm pretty sure I got the whole picture with the fake.

I think the only reason I bought it was because it smelled like my grandmother's perfume. She used to wear Eternity and I thought this smelled a lot like her. So....other than the nostalgic/emotional reason, I would not have purchased this.

on 9/28/2010 11:16:00 PM

I already have the original Juicy Couture and Viva la Juicy and this one kinda reminds me of both of those. Im sorry but I just dont find it original enough to warrant buying it. It has that sweet but sharp citrusy opening, almost chypre like feel. And almost immediately the plum, florals and sandalwood come through. Within about 10 minutes I can't even smell this on myself anymore, I guess it's still there but the sillage is crap for me. Anyway this is not original enough to warrant a purchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Smells like a softer version of the original to me w/a few minor differences. Bottle is beyond tacky but I did see a gift set at Nords the other day w/lotion that had a different bottle-same bottom but the top is just rounded so overall it looks like an egg. Not fabulous but better. Next time I'll try this one on and see how it wears. I still think the original is the best. Viva smells great for about 5 minutes and then it's a mess on me & has weak lasting power. Overall, for mainstream dept. store fragrances, I think the Juicy line is nice.

on 7/16/2010 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Nice scent: warm and feminine. But I loathe the tacky packaging.

on 7/14/2010 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

So I love this perfume, a flower scent but still delicate... Really love it for the summer, when it's a little bit «cold». Also, could be a great scent for winter.
The staying power is so-so... I would probably buy it, but my sampler is not over yet, so I'm not sure!

I love this perfume! My SO actually bought it for my birthday, he said that he spent hours in the perfume department and this was the one caught his attention the most. He goes crazy when I wear it! So do most other men...even my director at work compliments me on how good i smell everytime i wear it! Definitely a summer fragrance!

on 6/28/2010 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I quite like it, On me it's the grape bubbalicious scent and I really love it. Reminds me of my childhood. I gave it a 4 because it doesn't last long on me.

on 6/9/2010 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At first whiff I hated the bubblegum smell of this and now that I've had it on a couple of hours I have decided I really like it.
It is refreshing, young and fun on a very hot summer day.
I keep getting these delightful, sweet, grape wafts--more like fine concord grapes than bubblegum. Never eaten concord grapes?
You haven't had real grapes.
The drydown and lasting power is wonderful and very few perfumes last more than an hour on me.
That delicious grape scent is mouth watering.
This might even be bottle worthy. A very pleasant surprise for me since I hate the original Juicy Couture.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Tried a sample of this...and I'm not a fan. Way too strong of a scent and not of the right things, in my opinion. Most are saying it smells very young, but I think the exact opposite...old lady (and this is only with one spritz). It just reeks. It's very floral and too sweet and..this sounds weird, but it's just realllly..."perfume-y." It's not subtle at all. I really like the regular juicy couture, this is just a big no for me.

on 6/2/2010 9:49:00 AM

I tried a sample of this and I think if you layered VS Rampage and Poison, it would be this. It dried down to Grape Bubbalicious Gum scent- very strange on me! I could see younger women liking this, not for me.

Popular Fragrances