October 24, 2014 | 939 users online

Blush - NARS - Desire

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by amberlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Perhaps it's just me, but this blush is mehhh..... i bought it, cuz i loved how it looked in the pan, this gorgeous hot pink, but it just looks so ruddy when i apply it or at least it photographs that way. i have intense yellow undertones, so that could have something to do with it, but every time i put this blush on i feel like it instantly ruins my look and i immediately think "i knew it was going to do that, why did i even try?" i will say, that the color pay off is amazing, literally one swipe is all you need. i will probably give this to a friend or someone who's skin tone is better suited for it, but it's unfortunate cuz the color is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I absolutely adore Desire blush. At first I was super hesitant to try it, but I took a very light hand and simply dabbed my brush in it two or three times, tapped off the excess, applied, and wow! It gave me the most innocent glow ever! It looks like you're lit from within. I also think it looks more like a real "glow," moreso than Orgasm! Truly an amazing color. It takes so little for results that I can't imagine running out of this, but if I ever do I will surely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by since2009

I love blushes and have 6 NARS blushes in my stash, if I ever looses all of my NARS blushes this is truly the only one that I would repurchase, as the color is unique, less dupable and the results is amazing, it can make you look dainty or crazy so be careful of how much you put on. : P
But I still love it, this is one of my versatile blush color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

This blush is glorious. Scary yet beautiful in the pan. I either lightly dust it on my cheeks for a barely there flush, or dust on another (light!!) coat for a more vibrant, yet still natural, in from the cold look. Goes great w/NARS Angelika lip gloss and gold eyeshadow, or just by itself. I have pale, neutral toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by bigdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this today with my NARS Laguna as a contour, and oh my God! Desire is truly intimidating, but an absolutely gorgeous colour in the pan and at first I was a little hesitant to try it seeing as I've never used blush before. I used my Ecotools blush brush and lightly dabbed it on the blush and blended into the apples of my cheeks. The outcome was gorgeous, it gave me a very pretty pink glow, my boyfriend even said he loved it.
I would recommend this :) For reference, I am NC25.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Jennada

This blush looks quite intimidating/unwearable in the pan, but when applied gives me a beautiful pinkish glow, like I've been outside in the cold weather. Long wearing, easy to apply (but also easy to overdo!).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

I'm in love. I actually ordered this online, and when I saw it in the pan, it looked a scary hot shocking bright pink. I didn't like the look of it at all, but when I tried it on, it looked gorgeous. It looked like a soft rosy pink. This by far is the best Blush by Nars, even better than Orgasm. I think this would look good on all skintones. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by kristen20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I were to pick one blush out of my whole collection to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. It is truly a shocking, vibrant pink in the pan, which would easily scare anyone away. However, when used with a light hand it creates the most natural pink flush. I would not recommend using the typical method of applying blush, which is to dig your brush into the pan and proceed to swipe it along your cheeks. It would most likely yield disastrous results. You only need to very lightly tap your brush onto the pan, and apply to the apples of the cheeks, blending upward. NARS blushes are very pigmented, and a little will go a long way. I've owned this for 2 years now and have used it at least 3x a week, and have yet to hit pan! I also own the coveted Orgasm blush, which beauty editors praise year after year yet I still fail to see its merits. I find this blush looks more the like natural color that appears after a real 'O'!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Bliur

It's a very beautiful bright pink. I'm NC25 and this works wonders, it's like the color comes out from the inside of the skin. The durability is amazing too. Definitely gonna buy more of these!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by mimihoco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bright beautiful pink that will brighten up any complexion and mood