July 24, 2014 | 1792 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by 236lex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin but this dried my skin right out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW I cant believe all the bad reviews! I love this face wash it really does leave my face feeling fresh and clean! Helps keep acne and oil at bay so i highly recommend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Fessyfare

I wish I had read the reviews before I bought this sorry excuse for a face wash. This product broke my face out so bad. Like, worse than it's ever broken out. :( The soap doesn't really lather up. It smells weird. It dries your face out like nobody's business. I definitely wont buy this again. I still have more than half left and I'm throwing it away.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by alb510

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

BROKE ME OUT!
Tried this stuff out, hoping it would be a cure to my stubborn acne... Exactly the opposite! I bought this face wash thinking "I'll try this out for a couple weeks and see what happens." I didn't last 5 days with it because it turned my skin red and blotchy. I developed new acne on top of the acne I already had!
DO NOT BUY

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this product in the morning and at night but it did nothing for my face. I still would get oily and still broke out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Min90

After washing with this, my skin became really tight and dry. I always had to slather on a heap of moisturiser afterwards. This didn't break me out, however it didn't clear my skin either. I always had to remove makeup prior to using it as well, as it couldn't remove it properly on its own.
I also had an issue with the formula - when I first received it, I would only need a half pump's worth to get a good lather. Over time the mixture kept becoming more and more watery, and so I would need several pumps to get even a slight lather. I ended up chucking it out with about a third left. I don't understand why it did this, I checked the lid was on tightly (thinking perhaps water from the shower was leaking in, but no), it must just be the formula... Very frustrating as I didn't get my monies worth.
Overall it is a below average cleanser. I would not repurchase, nor recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Completely dried out my skin. I have very oily but sensitive skin and it was bad. This is marketed as a daily cleanser, it's not. Maybe once a week, but no.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Rachelc123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

completely dries out my skin and not in a good way! and it didnt even clear up the acne and left my skin dry and irritated

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by HairWaves

I had very bad acne at the time I tried using this product, but I don't think it worked very well at all. Maybe if you have more mild acne it would work but for mine it did not.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by xxcutie818xx

this product is pretty good actually but it does dry out skin but I use a moisturizer afterwards....overall its an ok product!!