Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/29/2005 3:59:00 PM

I have been wearing this gloss off and on since about 1998 - I absolutely love t. it is the perfect pinky brown color with a great smell adn consistency, plus it's really cheap. I once purchased MAC's Lipglass in Lust, and upon wearing it, I realized that they were nearly the same exact color, only this one is cheaper and has a better consistancy. It looks great with anything. I usually wear it on top of MAC's Spice lipliner and it looks like a really warm pinky brown. And, it looks great on nearly everyone I know. I've purchased and repurchased it more times than I can count.

on 11/25/2005 10:16:00 PM

Awesome color. It gives a healthy sheen and color to my lips. This color is perfect with a dramatic smokey eye. I really don't notice too strong of a taste. It's slightly sweet. The consistency is good, too. It's not too tacky, and glides on. For the price, it's awesome! I loooove the color! Would definitely buy again!

on 11/11/2005 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color is very tasty and flattering. Probably would flatter most people--a nice neutral pinky-nude shade. And the flavor is great, IMO--yummy sweet coffee flavor--perfect!!

on 10/14/2005 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on the mention of so many MUAers...alonge with a Capuccino one because they were BOGO 50% off..
Love them both...great ylbb nudes..weekend staples for me...
Cant beat the price either..

on 10/8/2005 9:36:00 PM

yum I love how mocha mousse smells, it's a nice pick-me-up in the mornings, especially since I'm trying to lay off real coffee.

on 9/6/2005 3:43:00 PM

this is so sweet. it looks so good on my lips and it doesnt add too much shine, which sometimes, can look very weird. the smell isnt sickening at all and its tasty. needs a re-application after about 3 hours. or less. its all good though.

on 8/31/2005 1:22:00 PM

i loooveee d taste of this gloss. yum.hehe basically, i luv almost all bonebell producst..except for those sour thingy..

on 8/29/2005 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Wonderful find! My co-worker started me on this and I am glad she did. Great price, great product, and awesome color. Just the gloss I had been looking for for such a long time and found it at a dirt cheap price! Thanks Celia!

on 8/27/2005 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This is the gloss I wore in high school. 3 years later I'm still in love with it. Bonne Bell may not be the most sophisticated cosmetic line, but their lip lites glosses are some of my favorite lip products ever. Mocha Mousse smells like its name. It's a delicious sweet chocolate-coffee scent. It tastes good too. The color is neither pink, nor brown to me, but PLUM. A reddened sheer plum. It's a my lips but better color for me. It looks really nice over warm red lipsticks/liners, but I like to wear it alone for a natural look sometimes. It lasts about as long as you can expect a gloss to last, and it's super shiny, but not too sticky at all. It's very smooth. Oh and this formula seems to have an amazing shelf life. I've had my tube since high school haha and it still smells and tastes great and the color has not separated. Don't be grossed out now. :]

on 7/27/2005 2:27:00 PM

I wanted so badly to love this, but unfortunately the smell made me gag! It doesn't "taste" bad, but the smell was just too strong. Yes it smells like mocha, but I would prefer a lighter smell as I am severely affected by strong scents. The color is GORGEOUS, actually perfect, now I hope I can find the same in another brand.UPDATE- I wore it a couple more times and the smell does seem to dissapate, but since it is a gloss you have to reapply at some point.

Recommended for Medium Skin