November 26, 2014 | 1362 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ginger9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had to write my review to boost the ratings. I like this for the refreshing and cooling properties. I do detect cumcumber in the scent and it's not over bearing. I relaxed and watched my movie as I waited for it to dry. I think the act of peeling, does help lift dirt and impurities from the face. My skin felt smooth and fresh afterwards. Put it this way for 3 dollars I really cannot complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by osuziex

I found this product for 3 dollars at Wal-Mart and was a little hesitant to buy it since it was so cheap but I had heard good things about this mask so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm really glad I did! My face is really smooth and soft, the smell isn't artifical or overbearing but light and refreshing. My forehead feels a little bit oily but I;m not sure if this is due to the mask or not but it's not a huge deal. Overall, this a great product and it's super fun to peel of the mask when it dries :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

This mask is nothing short of amazing - I can't believe it took me so long to try this!

It really resurfaces my skin, and brightens it - with no irritation. And for me, that's a huge deal - I have very sensitive, redness-prone skin. The mask actually calms my skin, and really improves the texture and tone. Wow!

I do leave it on 15 minutes or so, just to make sure it dries all the way. It's easy to peel off, with minimal pulling, as long as I'm careful. Do keep this away from your hairline, eye area, and eyebrows -

This really did wonders for my chin and nose - between this, Biore nose strips, and my Neutrogena scrub - my face will very soon be in excellent, visable pore-free shape!! Hopefully!

As an added plus, this stuff is super cheap - I got it at Walgreens for BOGO -

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I love these masks. I just picked one up from ulta todayin chocolate and strawberry.
This product is very nice. I usaully put these on and just wash them off after they dry because when i peel them off i dont get all the product off so i just rinse it off. But this one really brightened my skin and made me look really healthy. I love it. The one thing i hate is how they dry up on the cap and makes it look really messy but thats nothing a lil wiping off cant take care of. Will always buy these

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by xXKaryXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried it tonight for the first time since I was in high school. Back then I wasn't into skin care so it was hell for me since I didn't like the feel of it, but now I think it's refreshing. The peeling didn't hurt as much as they say it does (I have pretty sensitive skin), and what was left I just rinsed it off so I didn't mind. I tend to use moisturizer after I'm done with anything skin-related so I didn't notice any drying. My skin feels cleaner, refreshed, and I feel relaxed as well, and I love the scent. Did it live up to the raves? No, But I wasn't expecting it too, so I was not disappointed. I'll buy another pack once I run out of this one since I did like it as a pick me up.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by anightar

I had high hopes for this product because well all the rave and it was my first peel off mask. However, this mask didn't do anything for my skin. The smell isn't great either. It smells really floral that would give me headaches rather than a cucumber fruity scent. I will keep on using this product because I feel that I can use it on days where I don't want want to cleanse my face and just make my face a little fresher.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by CountryChick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love this! It's smell? Amazing. It's feel? Soothing after I take the stuff off. Only flaw is I can't seem to get all the stuff off. Some pieces hide and blend with your skin till someone tells you the next day,
"You have a flake on your cheek"
"No, that's just my facial mask"
UGH! No worries though, it's still a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by definebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is a very fun mask :)
it is the first peel off mask i have ever used and i have to say, this will most likely be going into my "quick spa" arsenal. it dries quickly if you use the correct amount (i find that using a slightly larger than pea size amount for my cheeks and forehead and half a pea size for my chin, i get the best one peel effect.) you can get it off in one go.after i peeled of the mask my skin feels so smooth and comfortable. i was half expecting to see my black heads in the mask but then again it wasn't really designed to do that. all in all it's a good affordable mask and i haven't experienced and sort of skin problems (i.e. acne, redness) so i will use this every once in a while.
not amazing, but good. no complaints thus far.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by billa2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had bought this almost a year ago but I haven't used it for a couple months. When I first bought this product I really liked it, it made my face feel clean and fresh and it was very satisfying to peel off the mask. I tried using this a couple days ago and immediately it started burning my skin! This did NOT happen the last time I used the product, and since the given shelf life is 2 years I don't see how it could have expired already. Obviously I tossed this right after, will definitely NOT repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jooelze

Worse peel-off mask I have tried. It make my acne worse and didn't brighten my complexion at all. The only effects I could see from the mask were negative. I liked Queen Helen's Grape Seed Peel-off mask better and Boscia's black mask way better.