December 22, 2014 | 1263 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with people saying that it isn't worth the money. Just a basic concealer. I do think that it does a great job concealing stuff ( acne + undereye darkness...), and this is one of few concelers that dosn't make me break out in cystic acne. I does look quite natural on the skin, not heavy or caky looking and a litle goes a very long way.
The biggest problem that I have with this is the color. I got it in 340 (for light skin with beige undertones) but on my light-medium skin it looks yellow orange, and it is a pain to get it to look good. For acne it is ok, the yellow helps to neutralize the redness, but if i put on to much I have a yellow breakout insed of an red. If I use it under my eyes I get yellow rakooneyes, and thats not hot....

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ballerboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Like the product as it goes on well and blends easily. Feels lightweight and has not irritated my sensitive skin. Hate the packaging! The wand up pen takes forever for the product to come up. Pretty pricey for the amount of product you will actually be able to get out of the pen. The silicone applicator is okay but nothing great cause I still have to use my fingers to blend. I would reconsider buying if they change the packaging because the formula is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by erica420

USES: ONLY FOR UNDER EYES. Itís slightly moisturizing, and doesnít leave a cakey effect like most concealers do. Medium coverage, but itís buildable. I feel pot concealers are better for acne scars IMO, so use this for eye area only.
PRICE: Pretty damn expensive for the amount you get
PACKAGING: Makes me want to scratch my eyes out. Thinking about cutting off the silicone tip.
FINAL NOTE: I would re-buy it for my dark circles which is my main skin problem. Not a good overall concealer though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by earn24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's for sheer coverage! if u have very very dark eye circle like me, I do not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by WarmSocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not worth the money! My revlon under eye concealer conceals just as much, and doesn't crease.

I do, however, love the wide range of colors. But the product was dry under my eye and even when I wore a primer it would crease terribly. I would need to layer it on for any concealing to be done, but then it just got cakey.

Maybe this is good at concealing other flaws, but under eye circles are NOT one of them.

Also, I hate the click pen applicators. You don't know how much is left in there since its black, and it doesn't dispense an even amount of product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by pseudokool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the majority of MUFE products, but this was one that I particularly didn't like. The color I have is 330- a light olive beige, it looks really nice on, but after an hour or two it really doesn't conceal much. The color and staying power tended to fade on me. I think the packaging could use some improvement. It is a black pen with a silicone tip. You will never know how much is left, and one twist of the pen, no product comes out- yet two twists a wave of product comes out, more than anyone needs. I think it is expensive for the amount of product, it doesn't cover that well, and you don't know how much product is actually in the pen. I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by ANGELACUNG

The packaging is absolutely stupid. It comes in a twist tube thing but I never know how much product I have left. However, this concealer matches PERFECTLY with any skin tone because they provide such a big array of colors. Its creamy, goes on smoothly, lasts all day without settling into fine lines, and did not break me out. I love the coverage (medium to full), but again, I hate the packaging. And it's kinda costy for such a small amount of product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I purchased this along with the HD foundation, as I figured they would work well together (which they do.) I got the 315 color, which works well with the 117 foundation. (I have light golden skin, and am about NC20 in MAC.)

The coverage of this is medium, buildable to full. It covers my undereye circles quite well, but I do need to layer in order to cover a couple of acne scars. The finish is satiny, so it doesn't look cakey or unnatural. It also lasts for most of the day, especially when set with a powder.

my only complaint, as others have noted too, is that the product keeps coming out of the tube, and tends to dry out on the tip of the silicone applicator. I wish they could have used a wand applicator or something that works better.

Overall, I do like this and would recommend to others. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

SUPER happy with the amount of coverage! I only use this on blemishes and/or spots, DEF not under the eye as it can be a bit drying. What I HATE about this is the packaging! It's plain stupid. The silicon applicator is useless and clogs up causing me to waste product. Oh well, as long as it continues to cover my imperfections flawlessy I'll repurcahse.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by kate_rose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

God, I loved this. It was a wrench to pay so much for it in Sephora (26 euros in Spain!), but when I got it home, I was pleased as punch with it. It's quite a dry concealer, so without some good moisturising, it will happy show up all the fine lines around your eyes, but it erases my dark circles almost completely. Looks FANTASTIC in photos - you'd never know the circles were there.

Massively disappointed by the price and the teeny amount in the tube. Well worth a go if you suffer with dark circles and have a bit of money to throw around. Have gone back to my old favourite, L'Oreal's Touch Magique in Rose Porcelain, which looks very pink in the tube (but the pinky colour helps get rid of the colour). Also has a tendency to settle into lines, but at least it doesn't hurt the pocket so much.