Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

4.4

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Propylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Geraniol, Benzoic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Acetate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 14700 (Red 4)

I'm obsessed with the overall smell of the Soap and Glory line and this wash is no exception. It has a nice lather, lasts FOREVER, and smells great. I don't have sensitive skin so I can't speak to that but I would use this anyway even if did... that's how much I lurve it.

on 2/18/2010 2:01:00 PM

This lathers up nice, plus it cleans really well. I love the smell, it goes with almost all their other body products, so i layer them all on. I can still fainlty smell it after i get out of the shower also, which most body washes vanish on me. It's pretty expensive though the full size (i got the travel kit) so i probably would not buy again.

I want to like this brand seeing as I get heaps of giftsets every Christmas - damn those Boots 3-for-2s ;) I think the packaging is fun and the products smell nice, but they just don't deliver on their promises. This shower cream, for example: pleasant 'girly' scent? Check. Creamy texture? Check. Produces lots of foam? Check. But that's about it. And the scent, although cheery enough, seems very synthetic; the creaminess is a trick because my skin feels dehydrated whenever I use it; the billows of foam scream cheap, harsh detergent! The products I actually buy for myself tend to be as natural as possible (free from sls, parabens, artificial colours/fragrances etc). And many of these products are actually cheaper than S&G (albeit in no-frills packaging), but vastly superior. Sorry, but Clean on Me is definitely another fur coat and no knickers S&G product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm sad that I don't love this product. I had really high hopes for it, as countless people praised it on the boards and it had excellent reviews. But this shower gel leaves my skin rashy and broken out. This could be due to the fact that it is heavily fragranced. Which is a total gift and curse, since the fragrance is pretty nice, and lasts all day. There is a decent lather and it doesn't seem that moisturizing since I still follow with lotion. Nice packaging, with a very generous amount of product. I hear this line is done by the owner (or ex owner/creator) of Bliss.

on 11/3/2009 11:48:00 AM

The cute packaging is what caught my eye first, but I thought this may have just been compensating for a bad product. I was soo wrong! This shower gel appears to be more creamy, which makes the product feel more silky and plush. The fragrance is gorgeous, really pretty and fruity, and it lingers on me for hours and hours. The product is nicely moisturising, without being to oily or too dry, clean rinsing and the pump is really convenient too. I would definitely consider repurchasing this shower gel and I cannot wait to try even more Soap and Glory products!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is my HG shower wash! I'm a recent convert to S&G products and I'm hooked.

It smells lovely just like the rest of the Original Pink line. It doesn't linger as long as I would like (all day if possible) but I like to use the Righteous Butter afterwards to keep the scent. They compliment each other nicely.

I love the pump dispenser, very handy and no messing and it also means after 2-3 pumps my loofa is completely lathered up so hopefully it will last longer than other shower gels / washes.

Its nice just used on its own or after exfoliating. Either way, after a few weeks I have the softest skin ever. Definitely give it a try - I'm glad I did.

** EDIT **

Still my HG body wash. Great value when on special - 500ml lasts for weeks. Lathers up well and makes my skin so soft. Fell across another use for it by accident ... it's actually great for cleaning makeup brushes with! It washes out powder and liquid foundation much quicker than my expensive Estee Lauder or Clinique brush cleaners and makes my brushes smell great and stay soft. Multi-use product.

on 11/1/2009 10:27:00 AM

Count me as a skeptic of this product line before I tried it. OMG I am a believer now! Who would have thought you could get something this heavenly at such a down-to-earth price at Target. I was searching for a quick last-minute gift, saw the display at my local Target, stopped, untwisted the bottle for a whiff and OH MY...I HAD to have it for my own. I have seen, smelled and felt the light. This is seriously GOOD STUFF. THUMBS UP!

on 10/28/2009 8:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutle love Soap and Glory products. Had tried their Flake Away Body Scrub and found that bruilliant so decided to try this shower gel. I think the fragrance is just perfect, not too overpowering but still lingers on your skin after the shower unlike other brands. It really foams up so you don't have to use too much of it. A bottle last abput 2 months for me with everyday use so for 9 this is brilliant. Found it left my skin much softer aswell. Will definitely continue to buy this product. Another good thing aswell is that all the products have the same smell so it's handy for layering the scent!

on 10/25/2009 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After reading all the rave reviews, I had to check this out for myself. The scent is very pleasant and it doesn't dry out my already dry skin (but I still need to follow up with a moisturizer). This shower gel is fairly thick and on the creamy side, producing a rich and silky lather which feels pretty luxurious. It comes in a convenient pump bottle to boot. All in all, there's nothing bad about this shower gel, but it's not HG status for me. I would consider repurchasing it if I ran out, but there are so many other shower gels out there to try. This is nice, but it didn't wow me in any sense. And while there are a lot of more expensive shower gels out there (this one is $10), I'm not sure that this is worth the price. I feel like I could get the same effect with a cheaper regular drugstore shower gel.

on 10/3/2009 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

First of all, how cute is the packaging? It kinda reminds me of Benefits packaging. So cute. I love how this stuff is inexpensive but is really high quality. It smells just like Miss Cherie by Dior.The scent lingers on your skin after your shower. Not too strongly, but a nice scent that will last for a little white. My favorite thing about this is that it's not really a gel, it's more of a shower cream. My skin does not feel dried out at all when I dry off after the shower which is great. I am def repurchasing this and will be trying out other products for Soap and Glory.