October 24, 2014 | 1008 users online

Gels/Soaps - Soap & Glory - Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by saxwhit

Count me as a skeptic of this product line before I tried it. OMG I am a believer now! Who would have thought you could get something this heavenly at such a down-to-earth price at Target. I was searching for a quick last-minute gift, saw the display at my local Target, stopped, untwisted the bottle for a whiff and OH MY...I HAD to have it for my own. I have seen, smelled and felt the light. This is seriously GOOD STUFF. THUMBS UP!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by mazerooni987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutle love Soap and Glory products. Had tried their Flake Away Body Scrub and found that bruilliant so decided to try this shower gel. I think the fragrance is just perfect, not too overpowering but still lingers on your skin after the shower unlike other brands. It really foams up so you don't have to use too much of it. A bottle last abput 2 months for me with everyday use so for 9 this is brilliant. Found it left my skin much softer aswell. Will definitely continue to buy this product. Another good thing aswell is that all the products have the same smell so it's handy for layering the scent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by laru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the rave reviews, I had to check this out for myself. The scent is very pleasant and it doesn't dry out my already dry skin (but I still need to follow up with a moisturizer). This shower gel is fairly thick and on the creamy side, producing a rich and silky lather which feels pretty luxurious. It comes in a convenient pump bottle to boot. All in all, there's nothing bad about this shower gel, but it's not HG status for me. I would consider repurchasing it if I ran out, but there are so many other shower gels out there to try. This is nice, but it didn't wow me in any sense. And while there are a lot of more expensive shower gels out there (this one is $10), I'm not sure that this is worth the price. I feel like I could get the same effect with a cheaper regular drugstore shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First of all, how cute is the packaging? It kinda reminds me of Benefits packaging. So cute. I love how this stuff is inexpensive but is really high quality. It smells just like Miss Cherie by Dior.The scent lingers on your skin after your shower. Not too strongly, but a nice scent that will last for a little white. My favorite thing about this is that it's not really a gel, it's more of a shower cream. My skin does not feel dried out at all when I dry off after the shower which is great. I am def repurchasing this and will be trying out other products for Soap and Glory.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by AllBoutMakeUp

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using Soap & Glory products (and I mean ALL of their products) for a couple of years now. I luv, luv, luv the scent and have to say that since discovering Clean On Me I am hooked and its my HG shower gel!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by JINXUK

I was given this in a gift pack for Christmas. So i can't complain that i spent any money as i think the hype surrounding this product is misleading.
I didn't like the smell at all. it smelt chemically fragrant, and not a nice false smell either. It didn't do anything amazing such a s super moisturise my skin. But yes it did foam up alot.
For the price of the product i expected something a bit special, but i get more from lower priced brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by emmalcm

This is one of my favourite shower gel-smells gorgeous and is the most moisturizing one I've tried. Would be especially good for those with dry skin.Having more combination-oily skin, I find I don't need a body moisturizer after using this. It's nice to use in the Summer especially when my skin tends to be a bit dryer.Love the packaging too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by JInglygypsy

Ah, now I know what all the fuss is about!

For quite some time now, I have repeatedly walked past and given the side-eye to the Soap & Glory section at Target with the assumption that it is an overpriced, gimmicky company that focuses on packaging rather than what's on the inside. Why did I assume such a thing? Because the packaging is so cute, it must be trying to overcompensate for something. Well, I was wrong -- dead wrong. Upon reading the reviews here, I decided to put an end to my judgmental behavior and give Clean on Me a try. I skeptically eyed the last bottle perched perkily on the shelf before reaching out to grab it. I picked it up and began to untwist the pump to take a whiff, as if the smell alone could really tell me anything. Immediately, I was floored by the delicious aroma that wafted out. "Alright", I said to the cute little lady on the bottle, "You got me there." I placed the generously sized bottle in my basket and headed for my next destination -- the "real" body wash aisle. Because I was still feeling a bit skeptical, I grabbed a trusty backup body wash which I figured would bail me out once I realized I didn't really care for the Soap & Glory.

Cut to my morning shower the next day. There I am, soapy and sudsy as a sink full o' dishes, hypnotized by the heavenly scent and happy as a clam in the sand. Only as the precious product is being washed down the drain do I begin to come out of my haze and realize that I have spent just a little too much time in the shower. Another thought enters my mind; this body wash and I can no longer exist separately. This is the Good Stuff, and I am hooked!

That was 2 weeks ago, and I am happy to report that Clean on Me has proved itself in every way! It is moisturizing, but not oily or greasy, clean rinsing, and the gorgeous scent lingers on the skin for hours.

Soap & Glory, you have hit the nail right on the head with this one! Don't ever change!

UPDATE: February 2010
I continue to use this product religiously. It lasts so much longer than any other shower gel I have used. Simply put, I can't be without it!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 5:58:00 AM More reviews by AlexMD

The packaging on this product annoyed me so much! It was impossible to get a decent amount onto a shower puff with the pump dispenser. While the scent was nice it certainly wasn't worth the money and I have only bought it once and never again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by broberta

LOVE the Soap and Glory products!!! I use the Clean on Me in the shower and then the Girligo spray moisturizer when I get out!! The scent is delicate and clean smelling. LOVE IT!!!! Good value.