July 29, 2014 | 1048 users online

Gels/Soaps - Soap & Glory - Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First of all, how cute is the packaging? It kinda reminds me of Benefits packaging. So cute. I love how this stuff is inexpensive but is really high quality. It smells just like Miss Cherie by Dior.The scent lingers on your skin after your shower. Not too strongly, but a nice scent that will last for a little white. My favorite thing about this is that it's not really a gel, it's more of a shower cream. My skin does not feel dried out at all when I dry off after the shower which is great. I am def repurchasing this and will be trying out other products for Soap and Glory.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by AllBoutMakeUp

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using Soap & Glory products (and I mean ALL of their products) for a couple of years now. I luv, luv, luv the scent and have to say that since discovering Clean On Me I am hooked and its my HG shower gel!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by JINXUK

I was given this in a gift pack for Christmas. So i can't complain that i spent any money as i think the hype surrounding this product is misleading.
I didn't like the smell at all. it smelt chemically fragrant, and not a nice false smell either. It didn't do anything amazing such a s super moisturise my skin. But yes it did foam up alot.
For the price of the product i expected something a bit special, but i get more from lower priced brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by emmalcm

This is one of my favourite shower gel-smells gorgeous and is the most moisturizing one I've tried. Would be especially good for those with dry skin.Having more combination-oily skin, I find I don't need a body moisturizer after using this. It's nice to use in the Summer especially when my skin tends to be a bit dryer.Love the packaging too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by JInglygypsy

Ah, now I know what all the fuss is about!

For quite some time now, I have repeatedly walked past and given the side-eye to the Soap & Glory section at Target with the assumption that it is an overpriced, gimmicky company that focuses on packaging rather than what's on the inside. Why did I assume such a thing? Because the packaging is so cute, it must be trying to overcompensate for something. Well, I was wrong -- dead wrong. Upon reading the reviews here, I decided to put an end to my judgmental behavior and give Clean on Me a try. I skeptically eyed the last bottle perched perkily on the shelf before reaching out to grab it. I picked it up and began to untwist the pump to take a whiff, as if the smell alone could really tell me anything. Immediately, I was floored by the delicious aroma that wafted out. "Alright", I said to the cute little lady on the bottle, "You got me there." I placed the generously sized bottle in my basket and headed for my next destination -- the "real" body wash aisle. Because I was still feeling a bit skeptical, I grabbed a trusty backup body wash which I figured would bail me out once I realized I didn't really care for the Soap & Glory.

Cut to my morning shower the next day. There I am, soapy and sudsy as a sink full o' dishes, hypnotized by the heavenly scent and happy as a clam in the sand. Only as the precious product is being washed down the drain do I begin to come out of my haze and realize that I have spent just a little too much time in the shower. Another thought enters my mind; this body wash and I can no longer exist separately. This is the Good Stuff, and I am hooked!

That was 2 weeks ago, and I am happy to report that Clean on Me has proved itself in every way! It is moisturizing, but not oily or greasy, clean rinsing, and the gorgeous scent lingers on the skin for hours.

Soap & Glory, you have hit the nail right on the head with this one! Don't ever change!

UPDATE: February 2010
I continue to use this product religiously. It lasts so much longer than any other shower gel I have used. Simply put, I can't be without it!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 5:58:00 AM More reviews by AlexMD

The packaging on this product annoyed me so much! It was impossible to get a decent amount onto a shower puff with the pump dispenser. While the scent was nice it certainly wasn't worth the money and I have only bought it once and never again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by broberta

LOVE the Soap and Glory products!!! I use the Clean on Me in the shower and then the Girligo spray moisturizer when I get out!! The scent is delicate and clean smelling. LOVE IT!!!! Good value.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I do have to agree this smells very pretty, it's a bargain when considering some pricey perfumed gels are 3x or more the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by OHHjadex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

ive been using s&g for 2 years now,
the bottle is retro vintage glam with fiftys photgraphs and quirky quotes which is isntanly appealing when looking ariund boots and in my bathroom its huge at 500ML & has lasted me around 6 months with suffering from eczema it was really hard to find a range of products that dint make me red and irratated but not this its really creamy foamy and smells just like 'miss dior cherie' with a lasting scent and leaves me kissably soft ;] haha all this for around 5 is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 6:32:00 AM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is really great stuff- the huge bottle comes with a pump dispenser (perfect for showering!) and a little goes a long way. The scent is delicate but feminine, and the bubbles feel silky soft. For the money, you can't go wrong with this, its excellent value, great quality and smells very pretty. Try it!