October 21, 2014 | 1236 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These eyeshadows are gorgeous-- they hit on everything I look for:

- velvety feel
- rich color deposit
- daytime and nighttime looks

It's rare that I like all of the colors in a palette, but this one's an exception, mainly because they are pretty neutral, yet warm-toned (if you couldn't tell I'm a fan of warm colors already); it's even hard to choose a favorite... One of the colors, Honey Pot, is the truest gold I've yet to try, and boy, is it metallic! Yet it's surprisingly wearable during the day. The palette also creates the perfect smoky eye, and the coquettish names (i.e. Sexpresso!) are quite fun :)

(However, the gold sparkles in Nude Beach tend to fall onto the cheekbones-- not a big disappointment given the excellent quality of the palette otherwise, but ye be warned!)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by krenan

Try LTD Commodities Natural Eye. $5. I was shocked to see this and Matte Eye in the catalog for $5. Darn it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Vanessaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really Love this eye palette, it's my everyday go-to for eyeshadow.

I barely ever wear eyeshadow for school but if I do- its with this palette because it's so easy to make a lovely eye.

The shadows are very pigmented and last a long time, very pigmented.
I have not always used a primer with this and the shadows do not budge.
I really love to mix 'Silk Teddy' & 'Nude Beach' for an all over lid colour.
Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by ferisita

I have a HUGE collection of eyeshadows....like a thousand no kidding, and I loooooove this palette...excepto for the really glittery color nude beach because it has like chunks of glitter, i seldom use it, but all of the other colors are so pretty and velvety....Very wearable, they don't crease (and I have really oily lids) ypu can match them to create a really natural or glamorous look. My favorite colors are push up, honey pot and sexpresso. The pigmentation is amazing as well as the staying power...sometimes when i had my makeup on and for any reason I didn't took it off I went to sleep with this eyeshadows and next morning....SURPRISE!!! I still had my eye makeup the same way I did the day before....
I think the quality is great and it is not so expensive considering you get 9 eyeshadows.
I also have the Naked palette, that has some similar o identical colors, but the stayin power is better in the Too faced eyeshadows.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by BeachBaby14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Three words. Ebay, Makeup, Stinks! Bad idea.....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by OClovaa949

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product worked great for me..i really liked everything about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by coralperfection

I absolutely love this palette! I believe it deserves as much hype as the Naked palette; even though it does has less color choices. Each and every color in this palette is wearable.

It comes with lovely matte [ Heaven,Velvet Revolver] and shimmery [Silk Teddy, Nude Beach, Push Up, Honey Pot, Sexspresso, Erotica, Coco Puff]

The only color I don't absolutely love is Nude beach, because I find the glitter to be too chunky for me.

It's easy to make several, complete looks out of this palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Michelle9055

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this palette! The eyeshadow stays on all day & I love the colors. The only ones I don't use are the non shimmery ones, except for one dark brown that I use on my eyebrows which is great. One thing I don't like is that the sparkles in the Nude Beach color get all over your face and its hard to get off unless you wash it off. Other than that I absolutely love this and would definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by LizM9

HOW. FUN! I absolutely love this palette, and the helpful cards that come with it. The 'Day' is totally perfect for the office - you can really subtle or smoke it out for a sexy 60's eye. I was a little intimidated by the 'Fashion' colors, but finally tried it, and they look gorgeous! nude Beach is one of the coolest colors - it is very sparkly, but I think you just have to experiment to get to your perfect build with it. The only one I haven't mastered so far is the 'Classic' - I am just not sure all of the colors work well with my extremely pale skin in the recommended combination, but I am definitely going to try it again. Either way, the colors are super-pigmented and long-lasting, and alot of fun to work with. Well worth the price - I love this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaKM

The colors are your perfect neutral palette colors. Perfect for blending and experimenting with. I love that some are matte, some are shimmery. I also think the packaging is super cute and love that it comes with instructions on how to create variations of the 'natural eye.' As a big fan of the 'natural eye' look, I was excited to get this palette, and was not disappointed. These colors are perfect for the daytime, for work, or for a softer smoky eye. Although soft colors, they are rich colors too.