Maybelline Great Lash BIG

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/28/2011 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although Lancome Hypnose is and always will be my HG mascara, when I'm too broke to spend $30 on mascara I always head straight for the Maybelline Great Lash Big when it is on sale and stock up. It lasts me about 3 weeks before it starts getting clumpy in the tube which isn't bad for the price you pay for it. I like that it is a little bit liquidy so it goes on really smooth and allows me to play with my lashes a bit after to make sure they aren't drying all stuck together and nasty. I always put it on top and bottom and when I do a side by side before and after comparison it blows me away how much longer my lashes look after and I don't really think it makes them look any fuller, but they really stick out. I will continue to buy as long as they keep it the same unlike Loreal Voluminous.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really like this mascara.It gives big well separated lashes with a giant brush .,The mascara never flakes unlike the lots of lashes one,

on 11/27/2011 1:41:00 AM

i found that although this product wasnt the BEEESST, it was great for my bottom lashes, i dont have a problem with the price au $15 and the packaging? yeh whatever

on 11/27/2011 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

After success with the Great Lash Lots of Lash version, I had to try the Great Lash Big. It's a great mascara and the large-bristle wand really good! I have only used it today and I like it so far. I even worked out and no smudges or smears! I do prefer the Lots of Lash version better as I seem to be able to achieve more curl & length. However, Big combined with the Lots of Lashes made my lashes look fuller and no clumping! As a stand-alone I would give this mascara a 3 since the consistency is a bit more wet. When used in tandem with the other mascara, a 5! So the average comes out to a 4:)

on 11/27/2011 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Meh. Found it a bit too wet, made my eyelashes kinda clumpy. It did add length, but I didn't find that it added much volume or definition. Wouldn't buy it again.

on 11/25/2011 6:06:00 PM

This product gives me goo length and some volume. I didn't like original Great Lash, but I like this. The packaging is pretty, too! :) Won't repurchase, because I like to try new mascaras.

so, i LOVE this product!!! and i seriously detested the original Great Lash. it looked awful on me, wet and clumpy and just bad. i've also suspected for years that Maybelline was using some sort of trickery to get it so highly rated all the time, since NO ONE i know uses or likes it, but i digress.

the brush reminds me of my diorshow mascara. this gives me big, thick lashes, not clumpy at all, and i don't find it hard to remove. i will say that because it's so volumizing, i like to use a lengthening mascara first and then this over it. totally looks like i have false lashes on, after. and i think the packaging is adorable.

on 11/16/2011 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although I have detested the original Great Lash in the past (you get 5 lashes with that brush!) I really, really like Great Lash Big. The brush is full and gets every little lash. Formula lasts all day with minimal smudging, no flaking, and virtually no irritation. It is a little difficult to wash off, but I just wash my face twice to get all the residue. Surprised I actually like a Maybelline mascara!

on 11/13/2011 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Eyes: Violet

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It doesn't clump and it looks almost like I'm wearing false lashes. It defines, lengthens, volumizes, and darkens my eyelashes.

I do like the big brush on this mascara, and this formula isn't too wet. I'm using Latisse, and now I have the opposite problem of everyone else! My eye lashes are so long and thick that wet formulas make my lashes heavy and lean into each other and clump. This doesn't do that. It's a lighter formula, and gives me a nice coat of color. The Lots of Lashes formula is a little too wet! CVS has a buy one get one 50% off though!