September 21, 2014 | 1973 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sophiemoyle

i found that although this product wasnt the BEEESST, it was great for my bottom lashes, i dont have a problem with the price au $15 and the packaging? yeh whatever

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After success with the Great Lash Lots of Lash version, I had to try the Great Lash Big. It's a great mascara and the large-bristle wand really good! I have only used it today and I like it so far. I even worked out and no smudges or smears! I do prefer the Lots of Lash version better as I seem to be able to achieve more curl & length. However, Big combined with the Lots of Lashes made my lashes look fuller and no clumping! As a stand-alone I would give this mascara a 3 since the consistency is a bit more wet. When used in tandem with the other mascara, a 5! So the average comes out to a 4:)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh. Found it a bit too wet, made my eyelashes kinda clumpy. It did add length, but I didn't find that it added much volume or definition. Wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product gives me goo length and some volume. I didn't like original Great Lash, but I like this. The packaging is pretty, too! :) Won't repurchase, because I like to try new mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

so, i LOVE this product!!! and i seriously detested the original Great Lash. it looked awful on me, wet and clumpy and just bad. i've also suspected for years that Maybelline was using some sort of trickery to get it so highly rated all the time, since NO ONE i know uses or likes it, but i digress.

the brush reminds me of my diorshow mascara. this gives me big, thick lashes, not clumpy at all, and i don't find it hard to remove. i will say that because it's so volumizing, i like to use a lengthening mascara first and then this over it. totally looks like i have false lashes on, after. and i think the packaging is adorable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Bombshell222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I have detested the original Great Lash in the past (you get 5 lashes with that brush!) I really, really like Great Lash Big. The brush is full and gets every little lash. Formula lasts all day with minimal smudging, no flaking, and virtually no irritation. It is a little difficult to wash off, but I just wash my face twice to get all the residue. Surprised I actually like a Maybelline mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by jillybean5160

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Violet

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It doesn't clump and it looks almost like I'm wearing false lashes. It defines, lengthens, volumizes, and darkens my eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ThinkPink2683

I do like the big brush on this mascara, and this formula isn't too wet. I'm using Latisse, and now I have the opposite problem of everyone else! My eye lashes are so long and thick that wet formulas make my lashes heavy and lean into each other and clump. This doesn't do that. It's a lighter formula, and gives me a nice coat of color. The Lots of Lashes formula is a little too wet! CVS has a buy one get one 50% off though!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by SunFlower85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara! I love the big brush! I didnt care so much for the original, but with the big brush it works very well. Didnt clump or flake. I would definitely buy this again. My lashes look great =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by trisha868

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I barely ever repurchase any makeup because I love trying new things but this is just a staple for me. It gives me volume and length without the clumps. Plus I never have an issue with flaking. The brush is key and so is the wet like formula, it's better than the original to me (which I like too). Along with that fact that this mascara is about $4.50 (in my area) it's a great deal for me. So it's just that simple, big lashes, low price and happiness.