December 18, 2014 | 877 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by DFcupcake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I truly hate the taste of this. To me, it tastes like furniture polish. This is a huge pet peeve of mine. Hate the balm stains and baby lips for the same reason. Blech.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by tualmarebelde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why this product gets so many rave reviews. It dried my lips out to the point of peeling. At times it was like putting raw rubbing alcohol on my lips. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use several Fresh products and had high expectations for this lip treatment. I like the idea of a tinted lip balm with SPF, so this seemed to fit the bill. I chose the featured best-seller, Rosť. Sadly, it didn't live up to my expectations. I am quite fair and I could barely see the tint. To add insult to injury, my lips did not feel at all moisturized. A double fail. I've now been using it over another plain lip balm, which weakens the color even more. Sadly, I won't be purchasing this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really, really enjoy the feel of these balms, and this shade in particular. They are so luxurious, but the cost is prohibitive for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the minis of these that I got in a gift set. I like this color a lot, it looks very natural on my lips yet still gives them a tint. I also really like the texture of this on my lips. Smooth, a little bit waxy but not overly heavy. I also really like the smell, reminds me of green tea. My only gripe about these is that they are too expensive for lip balm.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by heinesite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

With my mother being a huge fan of Fresh I've always been tempted to try one of their tinted lip balms because I'm a sucker for packaging and I'm always looking for as nice shade that has spf. I have to admit all their products are a bit pricey so luckily my with one of my mother's purchases she was given a sample.

I must say beyond the cute packaging I was completely disappointed with the product. The application stayed on on for about five minutes, the balm stick is mushy and seems to get all over the tube because any sort of pressure warps the straightness of the stick. And I must note this is not due to warm weather or me keeping it in my pocket.

Sadly but probably for the best I will not be purchasing any of their SUGAR lip care.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Overall, the texture of this balm is its only redeeming factor for me. Like the original Fresh lip treatment, is goes on like butter. It feels a bit thin on my lips, but it's not bad. I also love the packaging...it's high quality and pretty, like a high-end lipstick. However, it's not very moisturizing, and I can't stand the smell of any of the Fresh balms. They have a very citronella-like scent, sort of like a mosquito-repelling candle. I also have an issue with the "rose" tint in this version...it's sheer, but too bright for a tinted lip balm. It actually looks kind of cheap, IMO, and I can only pull it off on very rare occasions. For the price, I expected more - maybe more moisturization, maybe a more wearable tint...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's pretty okay. I like the texture and the light natural red tint and I find it more moisturizing than most lip products, but the packaging is annoying and there is SO little product. I got it for my birthday and that was great, but it is not worth paying money for.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by imgracekelly

I LOVE this product. I tried a free sample of this and it is my fav. It's a gorgeous color and it makes my lips feel so amazing! I've tried some of the other colors but this one is my favorite and I feel that it works on most people.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by jenley143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora, and I absolutely love the color! It glides on smoothly and really finishes the look if I'm going out. It does the same as any other chapstick..but unlike the rest it doesn't stay on for very long. I don't know if it's any better than the $1 chapstick that you can buy at a drug store, but then again I only wear it if I really need it. As others have mentioned, it is really soft so make sure not to push too hard (though I've never had that problem).