July 25, 2014 | 1768 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by mochi123

It is not waterproof! It has a nice consistency, very creamy so it glides on well but it NOT WATERPROOF. Which is like, the whole point of this eyeliner?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 5:46:00 AM More reviews by jessicaho

now that sephora's open, i'm making my mission to test everything there is to test in terms of eyeliner and mascara.

so what do i think? i am disappointed.

Pros: glides smoothly, very black.

Cons: smudges, fades, travels very far from where it should be.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by muffinphonic

At first, i wasn't keen on this product when i tested it on my bare face. However, next time i tested it i had make up on and it was much better. I'm thinking i must have oily eyelids and the eyeshadow made it a drier surface or something.

Anyway, it lasted about 4-5 hours before it started to fade a bit, which is a good result for me as most eyeliners usually fade within an hour ot two, even long lasting ones.
A lot of it was still remaining a good 8 hours after application, particularly on the top, though the bottom was quite faded. I do dispute the waterproof part though, as i forgot to take it off before a shower and i noticed afterwards it had smudged.

I got the black one and it is very dark and pigmented, though it probably won't work on your waterline due to the waterproof formula repelling any moisture. It is very creamy though and easy to smudge if you do it quickly, before it sets.

I think i must just have really oily lids that just refuse any sort of eyeliner, however long lasting it is supposed to be, so i would imagine this would work wonders for most people out there.
I know other people who have used this eyeliner and it has lasted all day with no smudging or fading. It has lasted much longer than other so-called 'waterproof' eyeliners i have tried, so for me this is a winner, albeit not a perfect one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by gagajm

good coverage.
definitely waterproof, took foreverrrr to get this off. soap and eye makeup remover later im sure ive still got some on...

id still wear it again, possibly buy it again as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had read about this in a magazine months ago, but Sephora did not have it in yet. Today I just happened by and there it was. I love this pencil. I wore the Onyx forever and loved it as well, but the staying power here is terific. So far, so good and I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really loved this liner because it definitely is smudgeproof and very black. I've been using it for months now. Was hg status until I found Prestige total intensity liner which is much better than this and 1/4 of the price. Thats the only reason I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a double ended eyeliner with smudger tip on one side, I don't see the point in that as the eyelner is totally smudge proo as soon as its gone on which is good.
Great product for water lne and thats all i use it for rele, i find mac blacktrack fluidline much better for the upper lid as the colour is the blackest of all blacks!! Hasmi kajal is also slightly better than this.

So although the product is gr8, it only gets 4 lippies as there are better products out there and its overpriced (13)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by shaleelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this by redeeming my mums boots advantage points, so i cant really say much about the price.

Anyhoo, this is really good, and it actually does what it says. i once forgot to tke my make-up off when i went to shower, and it stayed through the water spashing on my face! thats how great it is!

i will defo fork out for it next time!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by bernrboy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am really liking this waterproof mascara. I have been using it for several weeks and it has been great - no flaking, no clumping, and waterproof. It comes off easily with Lancome's Bi-facial eye makeup remover and I'm not losing lashes like I do with other waterproof formulas. I lke the shape of the brush and find that I get a decent curl out of it. There are no parabens in the formula and the ingredients are on the natural side. I get good length, definition and separation. I will buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by macfanatic88

I must say I was praying that this was going to be my HG eyeliner...it's not. Waterproof? I don't know about. It IS very creamy and it's staying power is decent, but I do still have unintentional smudging and running of my e/l. Overall, it is an okay product...packaging is cute!