Illamasqua Hussy

4.7

Talc, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Mica, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-150, Silica, Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-26, Methylparaben, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Ethylparaben, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance) And May Contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 7 CI 15850, Red 21 Lake CI 45380, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Red 27 Lake CI 45410]. May contain Carmine as a colour additive.

on 11/14/2009 8:12:00 PM

I have pale NW20 skin and with the right brush this blush looks gorgeous on me. Hussy is way too bright and pigmented for my pale skin and untrained blush applying hands to use a regular blush brush such as MAC 129. Instead I use MAC 131, 188, 187 for a more sheer application.

on 11/5/2009 8:54:00 PM

I've been using this blush for about 10 days now, so I think I can say without a doubt that I LOVE this blush - it is now my HG. First, let me talk about the quality. It is highly pigmented, I would say just as pigmented, if not more, than NARS. Seriously, I can get away with just dabbing the blush with my 187 two times and it places a good amount of color.

What I love about the quality is that unlike NARS blushes, I don't feel like it sets the second I dab it onto my cheek. I can easily blend the blush and the color seems to melt into my skin. It leaves a beautiful glow.

The color is absolutely beautiful. It is the perfect color on my NC30, yellow-toned skin. It looks like I'm blushing! Just gorgeous.

I highly recommend this blush, far above all others!

on 10/24/2009 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

After literally spending HOURS on Sephora's website looking for *the* perfect blush (I think I memorized the entire product list), I came across this one. Read the few reviews on MUA, and made the order. Frankly ladies, it's the prettiest blush I have ever used in my life - and this is huge, considering that I was formerly a big fan of NARS blushes!! Unlike NARS blushes, Illamasqua blushes are matte - no girly sparkles for me here. Hussy is a beautiful and unique pink/coral mix, great on both warm and cool tones. It is pleasure to use because it is so highly pigmented and finely milled, just a quick dab with my long handled EDM kabuki and a few gentle circles on the apples of my cheeks gives me that healthy glow that manages to somehow light up my entire face! With winter coming around, I have to look no further than my cabinet to get that "in-from-the-cold" flush. =)

on 10/12/2009 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I havent touched my NARS blushes since buying this, which is HUGE for me. NARS is my favorite but illamasqua is quickly replacing them.

on 10/9/2009 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is an amazing color. I usually wear MAC Melba on a daily basis, but this blush provides a brighter-but-still-natural flush that instantly brightens the face. I'm light/medium olive with warm undertones but could see this blush very flattering on both warm and cool skin tones. It's SUPER pigmented, finely milled with a matte finish, and as others have said, very easy to blend. And GREAT staying power, better than MAC, at least on me. A new staple for me. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is hands down one of the prettiest blushes I have ever seen! Hussy is a vivid wamr pinky-coral shade that really packs a punch on my pale skin. I use a VERY light hand to apply as it is super pigmented. Hussy is a matte finish but looks glowy and smooth on the cheeks.

Fantastic formula on this product and the staying power is brilliant too. Would definitely repurchase as I can see this being a staple for summer.

Click continue for pics -

This looks a little more pinky in the pic here than IRL continued >>

on 8/28/2009 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This blush and lover are my all time favourites:))) surprisingly my neutral-cool toned skin looks amazingly with this one:))) a staple product:)))
Update: i borrowed it to my friend and did not get it back since then... top product for sure:))

on 8/4/2009 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I think this is one of the most beautiful colours I've seen in a blusher. It's a gorgeous bright warm fresh pink which brightens up my entire face and gives me a really pretty flush of colour. The pigmentation is fantastic - you only need to touch your brush to it for enough to come off. For my fair skin I only need to use the smallest amount with a very light hand to give enough colour to my cheeks. However, when used with a heavier hand, the colour can be built up to a much stronger shade more suited to darker skin tones. The consistency is really soft and extremely easy to blend. The packaging is just beautiful! I really love the design. It is also very reasonably priced. I can't say enough good things about Illamasqua's blushers and this one is just stunning!

Popular Blush Products