July 30, 2014 | 1567 users online

Blush - Illamasqua - Hussy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by olelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After literally spending HOURS on Sephora's website looking for *the* perfect blush (I think I memorized the entire product list), I came across this one. Read the few reviews on MUA, and made the order. Frankly ladies, it's the prettiest blush I have ever used in my life - and this is huge, considering that I was formerly a big fan of NARS blushes!! Unlike NARS blushes, Illamasqua blushes are matte - no girly sparkles for me here. Hussy is a beautiful and unique pink/coral mix, great on both warm and cool tones. It is pleasure to use because it is so highly pigmented and finely milled, just a quick dab with my long handled EDM kabuki and a few gentle circles on the apples of my cheeks gives me that healthy glow that manages to somehow light up my entire face! With winter coming around, I have to look no further than my cabinet to get that "in-from-the-cold" flush. =)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by kitkat88

I havent touched my NARS blushes since buying this, which is HUGE for me. NARS is my favorite but illamasqua is quickly replacing them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by tahitian11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing color. I usually wear MAC Melba on a daily basis, but this blush provides a brighter-but-still-natural flush that instantly brightens the face. I'm light/medium olive with warm undertones but could see this blush very flattering on both warm and cool skin tones. It's SUPER pigmented, finely milled with a matte finish, and as others have said, very easy to blend. And GREAT staying power, better than MAC, at least on me. A new staple for me. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 4:37:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryBlondeMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is hands down one of the prettiest blushes I have ever seen! Hussy is a vivid wamr pinky-coral shade that really packs a punch on my pale skin. I use a VERY light hand to apply as it is super pigmented. Hussy is a matte finish but looks glowy and smooth on the cheeks.

Fantastic formula on this product and the staying power is brilliant too. Would definitely repurchase as I can see this being a staple for summer.

Click continue for pics -

This looks a little more pinky in the pic here than IRL continued >>

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush and lover are my all time favourites:))) surprisingly my neutral-cool toned skin looks amazingly with this one:))) a staple product:)))
Update: i borrowed it to my friend and did not get it back since then... top product for sure:))

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by heather2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I think this is one of the most beautiful colours I've seen in a blusher. It's a gorgeous bright warm fresh pink which brightens up my entire face and gives me a really pretty flush of colour. The pigmentation is fantastic - you only need to touch your brush to it for enough to come off. For my fair skin I only need to use the smallest amount with a very light hand to give enough colour to my cheeks. However, when used with a heavier hand, the colour can be built up to a much stronger shade more suited to darker skin tones. The consistency is really soft and extremely easy to blend. The packaging is just beautiful! I really love the design. It is also very reasonably priced. I can't say enough good things about Illamasqua's blushers and this one is just stunning!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No