October 23, 2014 | 1089 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by RAPPEL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this really does suck....does not create length, volume nor does it create sexy curves. won't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by misskikidee

I don't pay much attention to mascara - I buy 'whatever' and use it for WAY past its expire date. I don't believe in spending dept store $ on mascara (but was cajoled into Dior Show once which I found disappointing). BUT I JUST HAVE TO SAY: I threw this Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof mascara in the TRASH after a week. Hate to waste anything, but hated even more having to look at it every morning because it reminded me of how it made my lashes instantly clumpy AND droopy. I have low mascara standards, and yet, this one surpassed even that!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by juicedluce

I was very disappointed with this product. It is prettily packaged but that is where it ends. It's quite expensive, the brush is complete rubbish (plasticky and difficult to manoeuvre over the lashes) and, for me, the absolute WORST thing is the drying time. You need to apply two layers to see anything, but it takes 15 minutes to dry! Ridiculous! If you don't keep dead still it smudges and patches above and below the eye and subsequently destroys any work done with eyeshadow! What a pain! Won't buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by each

cute bottle & brush & thats ALL the good things abt this mascara.

long drying time
clumpy
ZERO volume & length added

threw it away after using twice
will give 0 lippy if possible

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is just ok. Doesn't really do what it claims to do, which is lengthen and curl. I have several other d/s brand mascaras that work much better. I do like the brush but it takes some doing to avoid clumping. I don't see myself reaching for this mascara very often as my waterproof Falsies by Maybelline provides much better results.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by puggy1234

This IS water proof. No doubt about it.
But, it goes on clumpy, takes a while to dry, and really doesn't thicken or lengthen my lashes. It was a cheap emergency purchase. I won't be buying again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Jinx101

This was my first ever mascara!! I was looking in boots for a mascara and the beautiful bright blue packaging caught my attention. So I bought one and brought it home...
So when I started using I used a wiggling motion to apply it. The first thing I noticed was that it was clumping like crazy!!! I tried separating the lashes with a lash comb but it didn't work!!! The good thing about it was my eyes are very watery but the mascara remained waterproof throughout the day. I wouldn't buy this again because I have found way better mascaras :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by coffeeholic17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice packaging, and I liked that the brush had rubber bristles. however, i'm not a big fan of the mascara itself. it took the curl out of my asian lashes (i curled my lashes before applying it) and took too long to dry because the formula is so wet. i'm looking for ways to make it work and so far i found that i just need to apply the mascara onto my uncurled lashes and to avoid looking down for about 3 minutes or until it's half-dry. it hardly smudged and even though it is waterproof it's easy to take off with my regular makeup remover. but other than that i don't recommend it to anyone and i would not repurchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by TreshaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hated this product! It gave me stubby, clumped eyelashes that looked spidery and sparse. The applicator was horrible and made it hard to apply an even amount. I would not reccomend this mascara it makes lashes look horrible. Don't waste your money on it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by rottenbanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Hate this mascara. I bought it after hearing good things about Sexy Curves. People must be talking about non-waterproof. I can only think of two good things to say about this mascara, the pretty tube and it really is waterproof and hardly smudges. Bad things: it takes a long time to dry, formula is too thin and creates zero volume, the brush does nothing good for me (and I like rubber brushes), it un-curls my eyelashes. I can't make it work and I never reach for this mascara. My go-to mascara is L'Oreal Beauty Tubes which I cannot say enough good things about.