April 18, 2014 | 916 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - Flawless Definition mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by jcr47

Overall, I really liked this mascara. I was looking for something that gave my lashes length, and I was definitely impressed. I really do love the look it gives them and the brush is teeny tiny so very easy to use! It especially works well to get the little hairs that are usually so difficult to reach with a larger brush. The main thing is the price. I just can't bring myself to constantly buy this for $18 a pop when I could get pretty much the same results with something like L'Oreal Telescopic or Rimmel Lash Accelerator. I probably will repurchase again, but only if I really feel that nothing else cheaper lives up to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by vball91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a good size sample with purchase. It's OK. It gives decent definition and some length. But no volume, and it doesn't hold a curl at all. I would not pay full price for this when there are better mascaras for much less out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by jcharris3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've just received this with my new BE/ minerals purchase. LOVE IT! Easy to apply without clumps and lengthens my lashes! Very nice! Would highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by teekay01

There seems to be a mixed review on this formula, but no ambiguity from yours truly. I cannot stand anything that usually has the words "bare" or "minerals" in it, so this review is truly from the heart. I got this as a sample, but a good sized one. My lashes are wonderfully plump, defined, glossy, and elongated. No clumping, no smudging, no flaking, no running, no irritation. I will never ever use any mineral product, but this is a goodie and worth trying if you are doing some heavy soul searching for the perfect mascara formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Kaskine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is nice for lengthening but it does absolutely nothing for volume! I have to apply this mascara and then apply another on top of that to add volume. Would not recommend if you are looking for any form of volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It works decently, but it stung and irritated my eyes horribly every time I used it. The formula is nothing amazing and those with sensitive eyes might want to pass on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by styx1231

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is in my daily rotation of mascara's. I like it, it doesn't flake, the brush is interesting, and it really separates my lashes. You do have to put on a couple coats for it to make an impact, which is kind of a pain if you're trying to get out the door in the morning. That's really my only complaint, and that's not enough for me to stop using the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 8:03:00 AM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i received a sample of this mascara as a free gift in store, and the lady said this was her favorite mascara. it is quickly becoming mine too. i usually wear lash blast but have been looking for something new since LB flakes horribly and irritates my eyes. this stuff, not at all. it makes my eyelashes look so plump and dark and they do not flake at all. does not bother my eyes and is awesome. the formula is perfect. i really like the size of the small tube0 it is very easy to apply. i will not try any new ones after this- this stuff is perfect for me (too bad it is expensive but at least you know it works). the only down side is that it does not seem to hold a curl well, then again i cant find anything that works for me in that area. for the record- my eyelashes are dark and long but thin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

Ugh. Saw this in a review - recommended it be worn under the volumizer in the same brand. Nothing. Hardly any effect at all on my lashes. Prior to this I was using Cover Girl Lash Blash and MAC Zoom Last and liked the effect - but always being on the look out for something new and better for my less that stellar lashes I bought both the defining version of this and the volumizing version of it to pair together. On me - worthless. Taking them back to Sephora this week. May well work for others, just not me. I would recommend trying samples before purchasing since they are $18 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by poopinshmicken

I received this as a free sample from Sephora as many others did. I have to say I was a BIG MUFE Smoky Lash lover but this has changed my mind! This is a very black mascara. It's volumizing and far more lengthening than MUFE Smoky Lash. And it does last throughout the day for the most part. I say if you're going after a "natural" look, don't bother with this. I look like I'm wearing falsies with this. I love this and I would probably purchase a full size version.

(For the record my lashes are naturally curly and fairly long. They're not very thick and are sort of dark but not especially.)