December 18, 2014 | 865 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by muffingrl

I received this primer as a gift, I was very interested in this product since I had never used a primer prior to it. Sadly, this doesn't really do much for my foundation application. This comes in a purple squeezy tube, very practical. It is the color of Elmer's glue but it feels very smooth and silicony when applied to the face. I don't find that my foundation goes on any better than with just a moisturized face. I don't find that it keeps my foundation on longer either. Overall not a bad product, didn't break me out or cause any other issues, but it just didn't do anything for my makeup. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Worst. Primer. EVER. Especially for $30. Gave my face a white-gray cast that persisted after my makeup. Oil control, what oil control? Was shiny an HOUR later, had to blot every hour, makeup was gone in 4. Come on Urban Decay, you can do better than this!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by cassiopeya

Unfortunately this product is not as good as the famous "Primer Potion". I wanted to try this out because i have very big pores but it did not do anything with my skin than leaving a white, greasy veil on my face. I really don`t know how you could use it as a primer or pore minimizer, because it does nothing, it does not even sink in to skin and just felts greasy and unpleasant. I am very dissapointed and won`t repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by kmb584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I was very disappointed with this product. The consistency is thick (think: Elmer's Glue) but it went on surprisingly well and my foundation was easily layered on top. The big, huge, massive downfall: it caused one colossal breakout. My entire forehead, chin, and areas of my cheeks were littered with pimples by the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by jija

This is a really thick primer, which is good for smoothing out pores but does make putting on my mineralize cream foundation by MAC a little tricky. It is a little difficult to spread on the skin too. This is great if you are using a liquid foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by vrbing05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this on sale in the box of primers from UD. I tried it today in place of my Benefit Porefessional. It is really thick and kind of sticky. My make-up did last pretty well, but I feel kind of greasy after a day at work. As much as it costs to buy alone, I don't think I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by butterfly1118

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

For $30.... It's ok.... It does cover my pores and feels really nice, but I notice that ever time I use it I end up breaking out.... I like what it does but I won't be purchasing it again.... I am pretty sure that I can find a product for way less that doesn't give me pimples 5 hours after putting it on...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by tiinnhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

for a $30 product, I was not impressed. It didn't cover my pores and made my face even oilier than usual. will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by makeupismyvice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this primer. I have tried many different primers, including UD brightening primer, but I always go back to this one. I don't know if it is my skin tone and type, but it always makes my skin look and feel great, with full on foundation, a little bit of powder, or just by itself. When I do wear make-up with it it seems much easier to blend and stays on all day. I think the packaging is great and easy to use. The price, like most high end make-up products is a little high, but it is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by bambigirl0512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan of UD products. After trying various primers that made my skin feel greasy, or clogged my pores, I decided to try this. The packaging is nice and easy. The consistency feels soft on my skin and is easy to blend. It does help my make up last longer, and creates a nice base for foundation or tinted moisturizer. It makes my pores less visible. Unfortunately I do find that foundation will still settle into my fine lines with this product. But overall, in comparison to many others, this is one of the best. I will continue to purchase unless I find something better.