April 24, 2014 | 1022 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by vrbing05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this on sale in the box of primers from UD. I tried it today in place of my Benefit Porefessional. It is really thick and kind of sticky. My make-up did last pretty well, but I feel kind of greasy after a day at work. As much as it costs to buy alone, I don't think I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by butterfly1118

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

For $30.... It's ok.... It does cover my pores and feels really nice, but I notice that ever time I use it I end up breaking out.... I like what it does but I won't be purchasing it again.... I am pretty sure that I can find a product for way less that doesn't give me pimples 5 hours after putting it on...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by tiinnhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

for a $30 product, I was not impressed. It didn't cover my pores and made my face even oilier than usual. will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by makeupismyvice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this primer. I have tried many different primers, including UD brightening primer, but I always go back to this one. I don't know if it is my skin tone and type, but it always makes my skin look and feel great, with full on foundation, a little bit of powder, or just by itself. When I do wear make-up with it it seems much easier to blend and stays on all day. I think the packaging is great and easy to use. The price, like most high end make-up products is a little high, but it is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by bambigirl0512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan of UD products. After trying various primers that made my skin feel greasy, or clogged my pores, I decided to try this. The packaging is nice and easy. The consistency feels soft on my skin and is easy to blend. It does help my make up last longer, and creates a nice base for foundation or tinted moisturizer. It makes my pores less visible. Unfortunately I do find that foundation will still settle into my fine lines with this product. But overall, in comparison to many others, this is one of the best. I will continue to purchase unless I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by fruitloopbabe87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this off eBay for about 30AUD. This primer is thick and creamy. For application, I find there are two ways to apply. Either mix it with your foundation (if using liquid) or concealer - this is great for anyone who is in a rush. The second method is to apply it before any makeup is on the skin. However, when applying your primer using the second method, it is essential that you take care to blend it evenly on your face. This tends to be a bit difficult as it is pretty thick.

Pros
- makeup (esp foundation) lasts throughout the day
- best primer I've come across so far
- the tube twist applicator ensures that minimal product comes out (great for quick application/doesn't waste product)

Cons
- the thickness of the primer is annoying, however, this is probably for the best at it makes foundation go on smoother

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by dolly25

I was really looking forward to using this since ud eyeshadow primer is awesome I thought their face primer would be just as good. This is not the case,Im extremely disappointed. Iv'e been using for a few weeks now. Yes it does minimize the apperance of pores and ,smooths outyour skin but, it leaves a grayish to blue tint on your face.In this aspect it worked. However as a primer it was horrible it did abosolutely nothing my makeup lasts about 20-30 minutes and I have to powder my nose or touch it up because I begin to have a shiny t-zone and my makeup appears to fade. I really regret spending $30 on this primer. I never review any product but,this was such a waste of money I felt I needed to warn others to save their cash in this economy. A sephora brand primer works a lot better in comprasion to this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Why put oil in a primer? I love UD and was happy to receive a sample size of this product. The texture is smooth more like a lotion and a little goes a long way. I found that this did nothing for my skin. By midday, my pores were visible and I was oily. I notice UD puts olive oil in this, great I'm just waiting for the breakouts to come now. I have luck with L'Oreal's primer and I'm going to stick with that one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by tralala1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't usually use primers, but I decided I wanted to try one out because I have fairly big pores. Because I generally love UD's other products, I gave this one a try. Well, I do not care for it *at all.* It has the consistency of Elmer's Glue-All (in fact, the way it comes out of the tube is a lot like the way the Elmer's comes out of the bottle, now that I think of it). Even apart from the consistency, it not only failed to make my makeup application better, but it actually made my foundation look a lot worse; it got all flaky during the day, which it doesn't usually.

A big disappointment, and it's going right back to Sephora for a refund (and believe me, it's not cheap).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Sadiegem

I like this product im not sure if it makes my foundation last much longer, but it does make a difference to the appearance of my huge pores, i like the look and feel of the product its self. I prefer this over the two faced primer which is more expensive. I will repurchase when i hae tied some other primers unless i find a HG primer which targets pores.