April 16, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by ultradee

This was one of the best gifts ever. A trio of mini Glossimers in a cute black box with magnetic closure. Three slots for the glosses as well as a slide out mirror and I loved it!!!!! I rationed them.

Even the color I thought wouldn't be complimentary to me looked good. It was smooth, shimmery, flavorless, and just had an overall feel of glamour. Not sticky or gross. Perfect.

It isn't long lasting, but what gloss is? It's super fancy feeling to reapply it, and isn't that we love sometimes?

I strongly disagree that you could find a comparable drug store brand!!!!

I don't buy it because it is so expensive, but love getting it as a gift, and give it as a gift as well with great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by BeautyFanatic

Glossimer #93 Paillettes is one of the best neutral colors of the glossimer line of lip gloss. It is not thick or lumpy when applied and goes on very smoothly. Everytime I wear it, i have people ask me what kind of lip gloss i have on. Def a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by babydollala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i pretty much am in love with my chanel glossimer :)
i have this in paillettes...its a nice soft pink with little shimmer specks. great for everyday but i need to stop wearing it everyday so i dont run out too quickly!!! once again...chanel packaging is great imo. its so classy and chic looking i feel extra girly whipping it out to reapply. that probably made absolutely no sense to anyone but w/e! i love it. everyone should have at least 1 nice high end gloss and this is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by airedale3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 4 glossimers. I love them. I love the way they feel--not at all sticky like some glosses. My favorite is Constellation because it is really sparkly. I have thin lips and this makes them look as good as possible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 11:06:00 AM More reviews by sarahfeeni

i had a hard time deciding how to rate this as I feel that it is WAY to expensive for what it is, but they do have great colors and the packing is great of course (I mean, its Chanel so of course its great). The texture is good and there seems to be a slight plumping action (my lips tingle and feel numb for a few minutes after application). I like that there is no fake fruity scent (I HATE that). But again, 28 bucks for this? I think that is mostly just about the thrill of having Chanel makeup. I bought a revlon gloss from walgreens in a shade identical to one that I saw while at SAKS. it cost 4 bucks (BOGO sale) and is nearly identical in quality and color. (does have a bit of a scent and taste which is the only bummer. but its pretty subtle)

So I don't know if I would buy this again. I did see a color that I LOVED and wished I bought instead of the one I got (color 106 is what I ended up buying. red with shimmer) and might potentially go for it if my next pay check is beefy. but dang, 28 bucks for some gloss?? I don't know why I am so hung up on this. I buy over-priced stuff all the time!! oh well! you probably won't be dissapointed if you buy this! just poor! lol!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Chanel glossimers. They're my HG lipglosses. The texture is thick but not sticky and it doesn't dry out my lips (a problem that I have with a lot of glosses). It's a whopping $31 Cdn (before taxes) but well worth it. It doesn't have any taste nor smell to it which is awesome! My two HG lipglosses and ultimate favorites are Praline (#46) and Wild Rose (#119). Both of them are in the nude category but Praline is more pigmented with no glitter/shimmer while Wild Rose has silver sparkles and has a touch of pink. LOVE THEM BOTH! Chanel please NEVER discontinue these EVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ElizaJJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in 'praline' for the day - a perfect sophisticated dusky pink with no shimmer which looks like my lips but a shade darker and glossier. For a special occasion or evening I love 'blizzard' which is a pale shimmery pink that is just to die for! It is very much for an evening as it is so glossy and shiny but it makes for mesmerising lips and I get so many compliments about it and friends then go and buy one! It started as a SE and was then made a permanent fixture due to customer demand. These glosses DO fade after a couple of hours and can feel sticky but no more than any other gloss I have come across. They are pricey but so worth it as you feel a million dollars when you touch up and they last for ages.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Jenna6686

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't get over the yucky taste unfortunately, and the colors/staying power really aren't excellent enough for me to think they are worth the money anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by maddiefish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This gloss is AMAZING. Nothing compares. I am so, so sad that someone stole mine, it is absolutely lovely :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne