April 18, 2014 | 1814 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been a diehard almay makeup remover fan for as long as I can remember. I never would have even tried C&C's oil free version if the samples weren't attached to some blotting papers I bought. This remover blows almay out of the water. C&C is soft and soothing on my eyes while almay's oil free is drying and pulls out lashes. I will be buying a bottle when my samples are done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by MARmaladeJay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a sample when I purchase Clean & Clear's oil blotting sheets. I immediately fell in love with the product. The sample was a pretty good size. It last me about a month. Once the sample was gone, I purchased the regular size.

I love this product! I have been searching for the perfect oil free eye make-up remover. This removes stubborn waterproof mascara effortlessly and it doesn't leave any heavy residue. It also doesn't irritate my eyes. When I wake up, I don't have any eye make-up residue left because it has removed it all. I will definitely continue purchasing this wonderful eye make-up remover!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by sarahlen

an eye makeup remover could not be anymore perfect cannot beleive i have been using disgusting oil based removers for so long, it makes me mad. This deserves the ratings of vaseline
pros
-removes makeup! even waterproof and no rubbing like with oil based removers
-doesnt remove makeup by making the whole area slipery and thus the makeup easily slips off but instead actually dissovles the makeup
-does not sting, irratate or make eyes blurry
- does not leave any residue on skin, like at all skin just feels clean and soft but not like you just moisturized
-cheap, this is like bi facil but 10X cheaper

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by irenekn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I bought this product, it is the BEST bargain I've ever bought! I was looking for a good eye make up remover since I run out of my Bi-facil from Lancome and was looking for something cheaper. Luckily I saw a video on youtube comparing this 2 products and said that the Clean&Clear work just as good as the Bi-facil and WAY CHEAPER! I ran out to the store and got myself one and proved the video was right! Just so you know I have very oily eyelids so the make up I use is smudge proof like BB gel eyeliner, Shiseido mascara base, Diorshow and this MU remover removes it all w/o too much effort. For the record before my Bi-facil i was using the Sephora professional MU remover for waterproof MU (hated it I had to scrub my eyes with the cotton ball till my eyes hurt and still didn't remove it all)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by MissTdub

I picked this up because it was on sale and am i glad i did! This is definitely one of the best drugstore eye make removers i've tried. I wear waterproof mascara everyday and this removed it so quickly. I can't believe how fast it removed my eye makeup. I only needed to wipe it a couple times and mascara was gone! I also love how its fragrance free and the pretty purple bottle looks nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by JenC

This is my new favorite eye makeup remover after the old version of Avon's Perfect Wear Makeup Remover has been discontinued or changed (not sure which now), but anyway, this Clean & Clear Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover is fantastic. I use Wet & Wild waterproof liquid eyeliner daily which doesn't budge a bit all day. Sometimes some eyeshadow and/or waterproof mascara. Just one QTip worth of this remover is enough to remove all of the eye makeup! I wipe the residue off with some tissue, then wash my whole face with Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser which washes away the rest of my stay-put makeup (melasma here!)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by isabellaxxmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this remover for my eyemakeup everyday. I use it with a cotton pad and it gets everything off. the only complaint is that there is a bit of residue and the bottle's cap comes off easily. But I will buy it again because it has lasted me a long time

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by p4percut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a long overdue review. I got a full sized sample as a buzz agent with samples of their wipes. I used EVOO to remove mascara before this, but I didn't like that it was so oily. This is not oily at all and it removes all makeup, even waterproof mascara easily! I don't even have to use a large amount of it. I've seen it on store shelves and the price is pretty good too (around $5). I have been using the same bottle for months now and it is only half gone (though I haven't been using makeup regularly now that it's summer). I would buy this again gladly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 6:57:00 AM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My standard for judging eye makeup remover is Lancome Bi-facil, but the price is ridiculous. I don't mind spending money on makeup but the removers should be more affordable.

This surprised me! Removes makeup,even waterproof just as well as my HG; cleanly and quickly. It left a VERY slightly more emollient residue than Bi-facil but nothing a quick rinse with water didn't fix. I have found my DS replacement!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

I used to use Neutrogena remover for a few years and i recently discovered this C&C remover, and now i'm converted! They're packaged in the same style bottle. C&C bottle is purple, so it's prettier. Now the performance -- i find C&C to be a more effective remover than Neutrogena one. It is very similar though. If you didn't like Neutrogena one, you may not like this. The only difference i see is that C&C removes a little faster AND it removes my mascaras in flakes. So when the mascara comes off my cotton pads, i can see little black flakes of my mascara (CG Lash Blast). Neutrogena melts the mascara off (and it takes a while to melt), but CC removes it in bits (in shorter amount of time). I hope it makes sense. But i think they both work great and gentle, and both are comparable to the infamous Lancome Bi-Facils. CC is more comparable because it removes my eye makeup faster.