Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

4.1

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, <+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/IRON OXIDES, CI 15850/RED 7, CI 45410/RED 28 LAKE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 15985/YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 45380/RED 22 LAKE, CI 42090/BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 75470/CARMINE> FIL D36361/1

I bought the Pink Peony shade at Walgreens for about $8. When I put it on my lips, I was very disappointed. The color it showed on the back did not look the outcome AT ALL. It was much too dark to be the color it claimed and it did not last long either. When I asked my friends and boyfriend how they liked my new lipstick, they all replied it didn't look like I was wearing any.

As a warning: look at the shade of the lipstick INSIDE rather than the color on the back if you REALLY must buy this product. For me, it defiantly wasn't worth the $8 and it's not like I'll be getting that money back.

on 4/1/2010 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this in Sugared Honey. I'm so disappointed in this gloss because I actually LOVE the pigmentation. I wasn't too crazy about the color I got though. It looks too peachy-pink on me. But I like the feel and shine. The negative, and it's a big negative...the taste. The taste of lipglosses usually don't bother me, I'm not that picky about it. Even if it's bad, I can live with it if I like the look of the product. This stuff gave me a headache after wearing it for only a few minutes. It left an awful taste in the back of my throat. 2 hours after taking it off and I still have that taste. It reminds me of the Rimmel Vinyl gloss but worse, citrusy I suppose. I gave it 3 lippies because if you can handle the taste and smell, then it's a great pigmented gloss. It's a shame I can't because I really liked the actual product :o(

I got two of the new colors for spring. one is Strawberry Glaze and the other is triple yum. I love them there not sticky or smelly. There morsturising and very pretty colors. There my fave glosses besides the ones I have from TheBalm. I love them and am getting more colors.

on 3/19/2010 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the bright pink color, it tastes and smells very good. a small minus is that it does not keep long on my lips, but it does not matter.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

First of all I have fallen in LOVE with the packaging!! It's so sleek looking! I do find it odd that there is no label of any kind on the tube like most of the drugstorre brands have.All this one has is a tiny sticker on the bottom that you can't even read.Maybe that's why I like it?I do know for a fact that I bought Cranberry Cocktail.It looks like a rosy red in the tube,but on my pigmented lips it looks exactly like it's name.This is a very pretty red that isn't too bright.It has pretty good coverage and lasting power for a gloss.It has subtle shimmer to it,which I was worried about at first,because I hate lip products with a frost finish,but the shimmer in this is hardly detected once on.It feels nice and smooth,not sticky or goopy.

Ok, seriously, I LOVE this lip gloss! I bought this just a couple of days ago but I can finalize that I love it! I bought this in the color Born With It #015. It was $6.04 at my Target but I had a $2 coupon so it became $4.04 not including tax. What a great deal! So first to start out, this shade is a really pretty and flattering creamy pink with a shimmer and a bit of metallic. It's such a nice pink, exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a light pink that wouldn't look too obvious when I wore it, but just to give slight color and shine. It's pretty pigmented, close to how it looks in the tube, but not exactly, as with any lip gloss. Next, the consistency is awesome! It's super creamy and smooth, not at all sticky or drying on your lips like how some lip glosses can do after it wears off. They can leave your lips feeling dry and chapped, but this one just leaves your lips feeling smooth and normal. That factor in a lip gloss is important I think becacuse you want your lip gloss to feel comfortable when you wear it, not heavy or irritating. And last, the scent of this gloss is delectable! On my first application of this lip gloss, I couldn't quite place the smell of it but I definitely thought it smelled fruity and delecious. Then later, I realized that it smelled exactly like Dreyer's Rainbow Sherbert! That is one of my favorite flavors from them. So really, there's nothing bad I can say about this lip product. I just LOVE it! ♥

I'm really surprised by how much I like this lipgloss. I picked it up at the clearance bin at Target (come on, it came with a free lip liner, what was I supposed to do, walk away?) and to tell the truth, I wasn't expecting much. I don't really buy drugstore lip products and I found this to be lovely. I got the color Cranberry Cocktail and it's true to it's name, an off red that's highly pigmented. The texture is amazing, it's smooth, medium thickness and not sticky at all. I'm really happy that this isn't just another berry color that is too sheer, it definitely packs a punch. Looks great on top of lipstick too.

on 12/12/2009 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought two of these (Born With It and Shine On [LE]) at Walgreen's during a BOGO free deal. I have pigmented mauve-pink lips and Born With It didn't really add any color to my lips. Its a shimmery pink color and it goes on smoothly, and it sort of dries on my lips so its not tacky/sticky. Shine On is a pale pink with white shimmer - beautiful color. The smell for both is sort of citrus-y in my opinion. Don't know if I would buy it again; maybe if I try another color and if it's on sale.

on 12/7/2009 3:39:00 AM

I love this lip gloss! It goes on really nice and smooth, isn't sticky, and the smell is great. I liked it so much that when I bought one, I went back and bought another. I wish they had more color options, though, and the packaging is weird to me. I find it odd that the tube is completely blank except for the little round sticker on the bottom. Not a complaint.... just odd. (I'm a graphic designer, so I notice stuff like that. :) )

on 11/10/2009 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I own this in Touch of Toffee and I really like the texture, great nude for me. not long wearing but a overall a great gloss, I got them BOGO free so I got 2 and am glad I did.

Recommended for Medium Skin