Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

4.1

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, <+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/IRON OXIDES, CI 15850/RED 7, CI 45410/RED 28 LAKE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 15985/YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 45380/RED 22 LAKE, CI 42090/BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 75470/CARMINE> FIL D36361/1

on 3/19/2010 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the bright pink color, it tastes and smells very good. a small minus is that it does not keep long on my lips, but it does not matter.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

First of all I have fallen in LOVE with the packaging!! It's so sleek looking! I do find it odd that there is no label of any kind on the tube like most of the drugstorre brands have.All this one has is a tiny sticker on the bottom that you can't even read.Maybe that's why I like it?I do know for a fact that I bought Cranberry Cocktail.It looks like a rosy red in the tube,but on my pigmented lips it looks exactly like it's name.This is a very pretty red that isn't too bright.It has pretty good coverage and lasting power for a gloss.It has subtle shimmer to it,which I was worried about at first,because I hate lip products with a frost finish,but the shimmer in this is hardly detected once on.It feels nice and smooth,not sticky or goopy.

Ok, seriously, I LOVE this lip gloss! I bought this just a couple of days ago but I can finalize that I love it! I bought this in the color Born With It #015. It was $6.04 at my Target but I had a $2 coupon so it became $4.04 not including tax. What a great deal! So first to start out, this shade is a really pretty and flattering creamy pink with a shimmer and a bit of metallic. It's such a nice pink, exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a light pink that wouldn't look too obvious when I wore it, but just to give slight color and shine. It's pretty pigmented, close to how it looks in the tube, but not exactly, as with any lip gloss. Next, the consistency is awesome! It's super creamy and smooth, not at all sticky or drying on your lips like how some lip glosses can do after it wears off. They can leave your lips feeling dry and chapped, but this one just leaves your lips feeling smooth and normal. That factor in a lip gloss is important I think becacuse you want your lip gloss to feel comfortable when you wear it, not heavy or irritating. And last, the scent of this gloss is delectable! On my first application of this lip gloss, I couldn't quite place the smell of it but I definitely thought it smelled fruity and delecious. Then later, I realized that it smelled exactly like Dreyer's Rainbow Sherbert! That is one of my favorite flavors from them. So really, there's nothing bad I can say about this lip product. I just LOVE it! ♥

I'm really surprised by how much I like this lipgloss. I picked it up at the clearance bin at Target (come on, it came with a free lip liner, what was I supposed to do, walk away?) and to tell the truth, I wasn't expecting much. I don't really buy drugstore lip products and I found this to be lovely. I got the color Cranberry Cocktail and it's true to it's name, an off red that's highly pigmented. The texture is amazing, it's smooth, medium thickness and not sticky at all. I'm really happy that this isn't just another berry color that is too sheer, it definitely packs a punch. Looks great on top of lipstick too.

on 12/12/2009 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought two of these (Born With It and Shine On [LE]) at Walgreen's during a BOGO free deal. I have pigmented mauve-pink lips and Born With It didn't really add any color to my lips. Its a shimmery pink color and it goes on smoothly, and it sort of dries on my lips so its not tacky/sticky. Shine On is a pale pink with white shimmer - beautiful color. The smell for both is sort of citrus-y in my opinion. Don't know if I would buy it again; maybe if I try another color and if it's on sale.

on 12/7/2009 3:39:00 AM

I love this lip gloss! It goes on really nice and smooth, isn't sticky, and the smell is great. I liked it so much that when I bought one, I went back and bought another. I wish they had more color options, though, and the packaging is weird to me. I find it odd that the tube is completely blank except for the little round sticker on the bottom. Not a complaint.... just odd. (I'm a graphic designer, so I notice stuff like that. :) )

on 11/10/2009 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I own this in Touch of Toffee and I really like the texture, great nude for me. not long wearing but a overall a great gloss, I got them BOGO free so I got 2 and am glad I did.

on 11/10/2009 1:35:00 PM

I bought this lip gloss in Plumtastic. It's my first purchase from Maybelline's Color Sensational line. I am very happy with it. It is quite pigmented, not too sheer. So many lip glosses I try are just too sheer, barely any color. Sometimes that's the look you want, but I really prefer a lip gloss that provides a generous amount of color, and this one does.

It is not sticky or gloppy. It goes on very smoothly. I found it to be quite long lasting, too. I didn't need to reapply it for several hours after. It did not leave my lips dry. It doesn't have an unpleasant taste or smell. I just can't find anything bad to say about it.

It's a great product, especially for the price. I want to try this in other colors, definitely plan to buy more.

on 11/1/2009 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Another great find at the drugstore and another stellar new product from Maybelline. I have 3 of them and plan to buy more. Performs as good or better than pricier lip glosses at 3x the price! Color range is good, too. Not sticky and no gross taste either. I have 2 of the coordinating liners and plan to try a couple lippies next.

on 10/29/2009 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

3/24/10 EDIT

I bought all 12 of these of ebay for about 20 bucks, including shipping (great deal!!) and I love every single one, I tried on every color and they all work well for me. They are sheer but yet not too sheer, have a great feel and smell good, I love them so much!

Just bought this today at my local Rite aid (for about 6 bucks and some change) I was actually looking for the lipstick in Born With it and the gloss ( wanted to wear them together) but they didn't have the lipstick so I opted to get the gloss in Raspberry sorbet (#55). At first I thought it was gonna be to bright, but when I got home and played with it it's really sheer, but still a pigmented pretty pink not a lot of sparkle which i like. I love it is a great gloss, not sticky or too thick. Perfect! I can't wait to wear it out on date night with my hubby!! Good price too, I am sure it will come down as it is a new product, but at 6 bucks so worth it.

Recommended for Medium Skin