Sephora Nano Eyeliner

3.7

01 MIDNIGHT BLACK CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide) , Cetyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Ammonium Glycyrrhizate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. 05 CHOCOLATE Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) , CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77492 (Iron Oxides) , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) , Cetyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Talc , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Ammonium Glycyrrhizate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

on 2/3/2010 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received this as a part of my birthday freebie in Silver Green and to be quite honest, I wasn't expecting much at all from it. Upon application, I was expecting it to be super creasey as it was very creamy and glided on easily. After a day of gym in first period and then a two hour rugby practice in the rain, tht eyeliner, though slightly faded, is still on! It hasn't even creased! Though the colour is more a teal blue than 'silver green', I can still see myself reaching for it. I think I'll be trying out some other colours!

on 1/22/2010 11:42:00 PM

Exactly like the other reviewers have said, it's slightly waxy, but very soft and long lasting. It's the perfect size for my hand, and the black is really very black. It doesn't smudge unless I do it purposely, and even then it looks amazing.

Honestly, I like everything about this product. It is the right size (easy to handle), the black one is a REAL black, the texture is creamy (goes on without hurting), it does not irritate my eyes, it lasts for at least 13 hours and it does not smudge. Oh and it's really affordable.

No complaints, and I would DEFINITELY buy it again :)

Soooo creamy and dirt cheap!!! It goes on super smooth and lasts OK. I normally wear MUFE aqua eyes/UD Zero over top of Smashbox Jet Set creme liner but this is great for days where I want to be simple. Great price and really creamy. Purchased in 01 midnight black.

on 10/30/2009 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this eye pencil. It is the perfect "length," in the sense that it is not cumbersome to hold. It rests comfortably in my hand when I am trying to be precise in my application. The texture is "waxy"- it is soft (but not too soft that it is difficult to apply neatly or precisely), and goes on smoothly, and the color is very intense (I always buy it in black). Usually with other eye pencils that I have tried, I would have to go over and over and over the line in order to darken it to the desired shade, but that is not the case with this liner.

The staying power is pretty good. It can get a little flaky sometimes- which doesn't really affect the darkness of the line on my lid itself, but I do have to check myself in the mirror every so often to brush away tiny black bits that I suppose must fall when I blink throughout the day or something. So that, to me, can be a bit annoying sometimes (especially if there is not a mirror handy!), but other than that, I really like this product, I go through it quickly, and I always re-purchase!

on 10/20/2009 2:42:00 AM

I have this pencil in black, and like many reviewers have said, it is a remarkably creamy product that is easy to apply. The first several times I used this pencil I had applied an eye primer and eyeshadow, and the pencil line stayed perfectly put all day. My most recent use of this product, however, was in a morning rush when I only applied eyeliner and mascara. I found that the product smudges onto my eyelid/brow area quite consistantly throughout the day without the eye primer, which is a bit disappointing, so I knocked off one lippy. However, I really REALLY love how easy it is to waterline with this pencil, and so long as I use an eye primer, this will be my go-to black eyeliner pencil. I look forward to trying it in other shades!

I bought this eyeliner in shade 05- chocolate. I have been testing it since the beginning of summer because I thought that maybe it just didn't work well for me on certain days. Let's start with what is great about this line, the colours are long-wearing and stay true to what they should be. It also glides on super well with no tugging or skipping and is a very creamy pencil overall. The only thing I don't like is that the minute I go outside this liner makes my eyes water (I have never had this problem since I started wearing eyeliner back when I was 15). I thought maybe this was because I just started waterlining frequently but even when I don't waterline my lower lashline gets messy because my eyes water (even under sunglasses). I am not a contact lens wearer nor are my eyes abnormally sensitive. For the price and colour selection I say give this stuff a try because it would be a HG product for me had it not made my eyes water. I will be going back to MAC and my Technakohls and Powerpoint liners for now.

on 9/20/2009 11:22:00 PM

I own this pencil in beige and plan on buying more. It's great for lining my lower eyelids. The pencil is creamy and glides on like butter, however is not as long lasting as I'd like it to be. I don't think this is waterproof, therefore not good for the waterline or if you plan on crying the day you wear this product. I wouldn't recommend this for people who rub their eyes either, it seems to rub off easily. But if you don't rub this or get it wet, I would say this is a great eyeliner pencil. Retails for $5 at Sephora stores, which is a good value.

on 9/5/2009 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great buy for the quaity and price. I have black, silver, and white. I will buy again.

on 8/15/2009 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this in Chocolate and love how it goes on so smoothly. But for only $5, I'd like it to be a bit longer since it is a small eyeliner pencil, hence the name "nano."
Overall a really easy to apply and creamy eyeliner, I recommend it :]