September 17, 2014 | 1776 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2006 5:33:00 PM More reviews by 98gaucho

I just bought the full bottle this weekend. I had the solid perfume and loved the way it smelled, very soft and feminine. The bottle smells a little different but I broke down and bought it b/c I wanted the scent to last longer on my skin. On me, it smells like a powdery vanilla. Some people say it is perfect for the spring/summer but I prefer to wear this in the fall/winter b/c of the vanilla notes. I like vanilla fragrances in the winter b/c they remind me of the holidays. I just read in Lucky magazine that Milla Jovovich likes this fragrance b/c it reminds her of her childhood. I can see that also b/c it does smell very powdery and young. Although this is not my favorite fragrance, I do enjoy it and I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

There's something very comforting about this scent, and that's probably the fact that it smells just like baby powder. Baby powder smells great on a baby, not so great on a 36-year-old woman. The bottle is pretty and looks nice on a vanity. That said, $50 is a lot for a pretty bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by doshia

I bought a roll-on from ebay because I was curious about this scent. Well, I LOVE IT! I went to sephora and also bought the hair powder and the actual frangrance bottle! Its a nice scent w/o being too overpowering.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2006 9:51:00 PM More reviews by sparkle77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i thought this item was going to be like stila aqua flaunt. i loved those.. they smelled just like pez candy. was very disappointed in creme bouquet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2006 3:41:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Mostly baby powder on me, which I like, and just a touch of floral. There's a tenderness about this perfume that reminds me of flowergirls in wedding parties, wearing baby's breath amidst soft, cascading curls. I received a generous roll-on of this, and I think that will do me just fine. Unless I really fall in love with this, which I see happening...

EDIT: I did fall in love with this, and ordered a FB right away. It's just so delicate and feminine and I love the way it melts into my skin. Now one of my ultimate favorites! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2006 1:43:00 PM More reviews by soebled

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the roll-on off of ebay because I was so curious about this scent. Well, it is nice - and powdery. I smell mostly a strong powder smell. It is pleasant and comforting and I will use up all of what I have, but I doubt I'll buy again. If you are looking for a body lotion that has a similar smell, you should try Aveeno Baby, Lavender & Vanilla Calming Comfort Lotion. It is a nice lotion and it will enhance the Creme Bouquet but stays in the background and doesn't last as near as long.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by kiwithunder789

Oh... sweet... Lord... make it stop! This scent is nauseating and gives me a killer headache. It's this wretchedly sweet babypowder floral, which I might add is a dreadful combination, to my nose anyway. I wish I could go back in time and unspritz this, because once it was there it would not leave me be! I could practically see this thick, pink cloud of stench wafting straight up through my nose, finding it's way to my brain and making it pound into the sides of my skull... Maybe that's a bit dramatic, but that's how it felt, lol :) My sorely battered nose finally got some relief after it mellowed down (which probably didn't take too long, but since I didn't like the scent it felt like forever), it's not half as bad after the drydown, but still not to my liking. Also, it reminds me very much of old people... which is funny as people seem to find it a girly scent... Oh well, to each his own :o) I would just say to try before you buy, because so many reviewers think it's a lovely scent, it's probably just a matter of my chemistry and personal scent preference. I feel awful saying bad stuff about Stila, because I normally love their products!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2006 2:37:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gave me a headache. Too heavy for me. Very heavy floral. I can see how some people might really like all the floral in this, but it gave be a bad headache, so back to Sephora it went.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 8:35:00 PM More reviews by magpieonaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the way this scent smells once it's had some time to sit on my skin....the initial spritz can be a little strong, even when I spray just a tiny bit on my wrists and rub it in. But this fades quickly and evolves into a very nice scent with more vanilla overtones than floral, IMHO. I love it! My boyfriend got this for me for my birthday last year, so part of my obsession may be its sentimental value. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2006 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Michggirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This perfume is so light and girlie, it smells delicious. I wear it all the time! Usually perfumes after a couple months annoy me and I'm ready to move on to a new scent. This perfume, I cant get enough of! I never even knew Stila had perfume until someone at Saks told me about the scent. I love it, I'm just worried if they ever stop making it, what ill do!!