October 21, 2014 | 1649 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Liner #712

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2003 10:08:00 PM More reviews by cattyeyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This l/l is really nice.Its the perfect pinky nude.Its quite creamy and goes on pretty smooth.It goes really well with a number of lipsticks and glosses.Its only about $0.99!Will definately buy again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

yay=) i found a nice lookalike to mac spice l/l but wn'w #712 doesn't have the gross orange undertone to it, spice is alot orange-y, 712 is more of a caramel brown with a *hint* of pink with no orange in it. However i prefer the texture of the mac l/l-ers cuz they're more softer and apply more easy, these l/l is harder to apply, it's a little dry. Hee, but that's ok cuz i still like the color, and for 1$ cad, wut a deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2003 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Angeline1983

I'm sooo bummed. I got this because I heard so many raves about it. I love my other WnW l/l's; but it seems that they have drastically changed the formula for these. My others glide on smoothly. W/ this new formula I have to push really hard to get any color to show up, even on the back of my hand. I hope they change back. If you want a LOOK-A-LIKE for M.A.C. Spice I'd go w/ Prestige SAND. If they go back I'll try it, if not total waste of money. What a bummer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2003 3:29:00 PM More reviews by azn_babay_kat

Yes, this rocks. It is like MAC spice without the horror. It is like a neutral pinky brown with a sip of orange in it, not perfection, but I could deal with it.
I really like this lipliner and all, but the packaging really sucks. Who the hell needs a lipliner that is freaking 8 inches long? (haha, I just realized how dirrrrrty that sounded) It doesn't fit anywhere (haha, more dirrrrtyness) and it pokes out of my makeup bag (hehe, poke! what a bad euphemism). But really, it's like, a dollar, and I like it, so I'll just deal with it and use it. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by SassE142

This is neutral color but on me it goes more towards an orangey brown color but still very pretty. I wear this MAC's revealing l/g. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 11:37:00 AM More reviews by AmyBianca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another good lipliner by wet n wild =) this one works great with UD's paraniod lip gunk

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2003 10:36:00 PM More reviews by stilettoheel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipliner! It's a matte nude shade that blends in perfectly with my lips, and makes my lipglosses stay on longer. Works really good for such a great price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2003 9:51:00 PM More reviews by kkdallas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was way too brown and matte for me. It is dry and dragged across my lips. The tip fell apart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2003 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this liner. So creamy and stays put! I line my lips with this and top it off with a pale pink gloss and have perfect healthy happy looking lips! Not to mention its dirt cheap (.99!) Love it - My lip staple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2003 4:49:00 AM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have the 713 earlier, but i just got the 712 one yesterday. can't reisit it! and i must say that i love it! very nude. gives a healthy glow just like mac spice, but many times cheaper. 1 lippie went off as the cap was cracked. it was the last one left, so i had no choice. had to buy it by hook or by crook.