Givenchy Photo'Perfexion 100% Natural Complexion 0 Flaw

on 3/31/2011 7:24:00 AM

The SA at sephora applied no.4 on my face (NC20-25) and it looked great at first and blended in perfectly with my skintone but 30 min later it turned bright orange. I would never buy this.

on 3/1/2011 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have tried so many foundations in my search for the perfect one, YSL, Lancome, Chanel, BB, Mac, Guerlain...I could go on. I have oily skin and suffered from Acne when i was younger so can't go without foundation hence my search for something that gives me that perfect skin glow......this is it! I am now on my third bottle it give coverage but still looks natural. on my second bottle the SA gave me Perfect Vanilla instead of perfect Ivory and i put it on and just didn't like it as much it took me a few attempts before i looked thinking there is something i don't like about this low and behold wrong colour. I swapped it for the correct one and it was love all over again so its definitely worth getting the colour and undertone bang on, if you do you will love.....

on 2/24/2011 4:55:00 AM

This foundation is definitely one of THE BEST i have ever had, and i had many... It has a amazing coverage for its liquidy composition. Its silky its blendable buildable and never looks cakey, It also smells really good for those of you who have a problem with foundations' smells. What can I tell you? Its only the price that is a bit expensive nad the foundations quantity is alos a bit smaller than average. BUT it is well worth it. Just love it.

on 2/23/2011 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

First of all let me say i have tried alot of foundations like most people trying to find the One ;) and i think this is it. in the past i have tried Bobbi Brown,Lancome,Estee Lauder,chanel,Nars and many others...i am a pale person with pink undertones i would say..so im looking for that hard to find pale foundation, after watching a Very long youtube review on every foundation available for us whiteys this one caught my eye, they do not do testers instore so i just went for it and bought it.. best choice ever...

I use perfect Ivory with either a brush or a sponge, i would say its not really perfumed at all and the pump is really handy and clean. it goes on really smoothly doesnt feel heavy and caked it feels really light. it doesnt stay wet or become overly dry it doesnt oxidise or slide off...basically it feels great gives good coverage,stays in place, looks smooth feels smooth...i Love it

i would definatly recommend this foundation :)

I own n.6. It's a tad too dark for me at the moment, but it was perfect in October, when I bought it...onto the product:
Amazing foundation, medium coverage, smooth formula, it glides onto the skin, pictures well and it's also quite long-lasting. The finish is very comparable to Makeup forever hd foundation, I prefer it over the MUFE HD, because:
1.it dries a bit more mat (it lasts longer on my combination skin!)
2. it smells delicious

on 12/28/2010 11:24:00 PM

So I dug this out of my Warehouse 13 drawer for Christmas morning. I don't know why. I wanted something new that I hadn't used for some time. I had a generous sample from my days as MU "consultant" at Sephora. It's cold and dry here, and my oil-free, oil-control fdts. are looking a bit too dry, lately. So I thought 'what the heck.'

After church, I got on Skype to talk to mum and sis. Suddenly, they go, "Your skin looks lovely today. No, really. It looks so smooth and glowy. What do you have on?" Hang on a sec. MY skin looks lovely? Then I remembered I had this fdt. on. No, it can't have been Skype. It's not exactly HD. And "the girls" have seen me w/o MU on Skype and never said my skin looked lovely then. That's because it isn't. Not by ANY stretch of the imagination. Never mind how drunk you are, you'd never say my skin is lovely.

I set this with MUFE's HD setting powder (very lightly applied) because my skin is oily in spite of my age. Well, apparently it worked.

Now if only I could remember the color. :(

on 12/23/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

It made my skin orange! I wore it out a few times at night, paired with Givenchy Mister Mat as a base. It wore nicely and I didn't have any oilies. And it also photographed decently, but no better then my MUFE HD. However when I wore it out in the daytime, it was a completely different story. It looked orange and blotchy in the sun. A complete disappointment. It was so embarrassing. My boyfriend also confirmed the orange look. I bought this at Sephora, because they said it was so great. Back it goes. Caution if your skin is sensitive... It has a heavy fragrance which might cause irritation.

For reference, I am NC 35-40 and was color matched to 7, perfect gold.

on 12/15/2010 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is absolutely one of the best foundations that i ever have. It provides light to medium coverage and is moisturizing enough for my dry,eczema prone skin. I strongly encourage this foundation for dry skin.

on 12/12/2010 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

After having this foundation for over 4 months, I can say this is HG for me. It blends in so well, leave skin with a healthy, glowy complexion, hides pores, and have a nice scent.

I have dry skin, especially now in the winter my skin is sometimes flakey. This foundation doesn't stick to the dry areas. SPF, photo ready, what else to ask for?

I used my fingers, sigma F05 small contour brush (which is a dupe for MAC 109), flat top buffer brush from costal scents, all works very well and i think i love using the F05 application best. I haven't try it with the Simga F80 yet, I'll update later about that.

Give this a try at your local Sephora :) It is perfect for me, I hope it works for you too.

UPDATE: I tried this with my sigma f80 flat top kabuki brush, it works wonders! Also, I had always "set" my foundation with powder, but i find it unnecessary. My skin looks great! Ridiculously natural looking and only slightly oily after 12 hours!

on 10/30/2010 12:00:00 PM

Definitely YES. I've tried lots of foundations in different price categories, but when I bought Photo'Perfexion in Perfect Vanilla tone, i found my HG. It makes fresh radiant face without the mask effect, it doesn't feels sticky on your skin even if you don't apply face powder over it (i had such problem with Shiseido). It doesn't clog the pores and lasts for the whole day. But it can be a little drying, so I use it with Acti'mine primer, and it's ok :)