Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil

Love this eyeliner pencil!! I have Onyx which is a really dark black.
This has been the one pencil that has lasted the longest in my waterline. Comes with a smudger on the other end, which I rarely use, but I still like the option of a smudger.
I think it's quite good value for money as the pencil is so long, it will last ages to sharpen it down to the bottom.
I still like MAC's Smolder but it just didn't last as long as this one.
I'm already on my second pencil, and will definitely repurchase!

on 6/24/2010 2:10:00 AM

Bought this item on reccomendation from a friend and wasn't expecting to really notice a difference but this is REALLY worth buying if you like your smokey eyes or just black eyeliner!

Its got a gorgeous dense black colour that really glides on smoothly, however it sets nice and quick and doesn't come off. You have time to smudge it in with the applicator smudge sponge on the other end. Will be buying this again!

Buy this If you love mac smolder but dont like how it can smudge easily! I'm keeping my smolder as I love to use it as a base product before a smokey eye, but investing in this estee lauder one for days that I just want a soft eyemakeup with strong liner!

on 6/10/2010 5:14:00 PM

I like the colour - really dark black and the smudger at the end, but it doesn't seem to stay on all day. Also, it doesn't glide easily on my eyelids, I have to stretch my lids to get an even application. Just a slightly above the average product, I get much beter result with a gel liner.

on 5/22/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is an average eyeliner. I tried it as I wanted to go back to the ease of an eyeliner pencil after using clinique eyeliner gel. It looks nice going on (I have it in onyx - which is black but seems more like a slate black to me, not ultra dark). But it does not hold up any better than drugstore brands. By the end of the day it is all smudgy and smeary, and after 12 hours has practically disappeared. I think Revlon CS eyeliner works much better if you like a pencil. I'll be going back to clinique gel eyeliner.

on 5/22/2010 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love these eyeliners! They are very long wearing and make your eyes sparkle.

on 4/17/2010 3:18:00 PM

This is a super eyeliner! I have it in bronze and am planning on buying all of the other colours. It lasts a long time, even in the waterline, and goes on so smoothly. You can use the little sponge-smudger at the end of the eyeliner or you can smudge with a brush, whichever you prefer. I use a brush but the smudger is pretty good.
I love bronze, I can't tell you how beautiful it is. It really makes my brown eyes pop. I think it would look absolutely stunning on blue or green eyes as well.

on 2/22/2010 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm normally a Clinique or Lancome girl, but I love this eyeliner. It stays on for hours and goes on smoothly. The colors are also gorgeous - I own basic black, midnight blue, and bronze! I would highly recommend this! :]

on 1/18/2010 11:05:00 PM

For the most part I really like this eyeliner and eyeliner is a staple for me. It does stay on much better and much longer than most eyeliners. I have the eyeliner in black and my only complaint would be that the black does not come out AS black as I would like it. However, I do like that the eyeliner comes with a "smudger" at the opposite end of the pencil.
- - -
Edit: Although I like the Estee Lauder eyeliner I found and prefer the Urban Decay eyeliner. The black is blacker and the staying power is superior.

on 1/1/2010 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Stays on all day, and the only liner that will stay put in my waterline. I love the colors, and everything about this pencil. It's a real find for me!

on 12/20/2009 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is wonderful! It stays on all day long.