December 19, 2014 | 842 users online

Lip Treatments - Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by jocox88

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I too am coming to the end of my tube of this. I liked it initially, but it's not as moisturizing as It Cosmetics Lip Vitality in Je Ne Sais Quoi! The It Cosmetics is half the price and, if you can keep it from breaking (it's only flaw) it is truly a your lips but better balm. My dentist (female) even asked what I was wearing when I had it on. Will not repurchase the Christian Dior even though the packaging is elegant.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by jeanyi

i love this balm so much. i am a big fan of the natural look and this balm is perf, i have an uneven lip tone and when i put two layers of this it'll mask the uneven colour and give me the perfect lip colour. i love that it doesn't look oily if u put too much on (unlike many other lipbalms) as well. real big fan of this and i'm so glad i got it as a gift but the price is really kinda steep. But for people who like the natural look, this balm would really enhance but not overdo.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by dakotahblu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Disclaimer- I received this as a gift. I love love love my lip glow. would i buy it? no way. I might love it, but for what it is, it is pretty expensive. What is it? a color adaptable moisturizing lip balm in some very lovely packaging. It does have a very nice slip to it, my lips do feel very soft and subtle after I have been wearing it. I am very fair skinned and the color doesn't go to hot on me, it stays at a nice medium transparent pink, it has not gone fuchsia on me yet, (thank goodness) It seems to wear pretty good and even when it is gone leaves as light tint of a stain. It has a very distinct smell, but I kind of like it okay enough.

As lovely as it looks in my make up bag, and how it feels kind of cool to pull a premium tube out and slather up the pucker, when it runs out I will look at the roughly $38.00 to replace it and think, hmmm, wow, I could get like 5 different colors of Burt's Bees tinted lip balm/moisturizer for the cost of one of those, and I wouldn't have to worry about it going bright pink on me if I am warm, and I like the peppermint of theirs better anyway, and it I lost one I wouldn't feel horrible about it.

Basically it is a very nice luxury product, my budget is not luxury. Even if it was though, I still think I would rather have 5 Burt's and know what color I am going to get.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this product from my best friends mom as a birthday gift back in january and i enjoy this product a lot, its very moisturizing and brings out the "true colour" of your lips and gives them a healthy look. Perfect product if you want to look really natural, would deffinatly repurchase this on my own if i ran out, but iv had it since january and its november now and i use it alot and its not even half way done. So even though its a little on the pricy side it lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by apkeating

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I"m nearing the tail end of this product, and I have to say it's overrated. I'm definitely not a lip product girl. I hardly ever wear lip product/lipstick, but I need moisturizing balm because I'm so damn dry. I picked this up since it's supposed to give a nice color without being too much. I like the packaging, and the balm is very moisturizing, but for $30+ its an expensive lip balm. It does add a pink tint, but it strays outside your lips so it turns your skin pink too. I have small lips so I can't just slap it on, which for me is annoying. I like the "crayon" type pencils which are a tad more precise if I'm going to wear color since I have small lips which crave moisture.

Overall, it's a nice gimmick (the "adjustable" tint-but I saw the same color every time). It sucked me in, but there are cheaper lip balms which are very similar. If you're extremely curious, try the Tarte one. It's in a crayon form and cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

I've repurchased this as I love a good tinted lip balm. The texture is nice- a glossy balm that does ur lips a lot of favours- making them look full but without looking too much like a teenage glitter lip gloss (if you know what I mean!) however, I noticed recently in pictures that when I wear this the colour that develops tends to be a bit too pink for my liking (I'm definitely more a red than a pink girl) and by pink I mean that purple-toned fuschia pink. Not quite right for my personal preference, but everything else about it I like- if they could reconfigure the pigment to develop into a red tone I'd definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice lip balm. Not overly hydrating but it does make my lips feel nice. The color that is gives is a barely noticeable pink. Its good for low maintenance makeup days. The packaging is super cute. There really isn't bad about the lip balm but there isn't anything great either. For the price tag it isn't worth it for me. I'll use it up but I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by SHEMP1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this! The pink color it gives my lips, the texture, and the smell! It's great!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Crezias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, and think I could just about justify spending again the ridiculous amount of money this costs when I run out. As far as the colour adapt bit goes, I'm not convinced; on everyone I've ever seen it on, this looks the same bright-ish pink, and I have fairly red/orangey lips, so I was expecting like a burnt orange when I wore it. However, this is still a really nice product; the smell is beautiful (mint and vanilla) and it does feel lovely on. I work long horrible waitressing shifts, and when I get home after 5, 6 hour shifts, the colour has faded somewhat, but my lips still feel moisturised, which is brilliant as I typically have very dry lips. So, buy this if you're interested in a nice long wearing, universally pink lip balm, but not if the main appeal for you is the colour adapt.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the concept of this (Its the same idea as Christian Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush), where you apply the product and it is supposed to adapt to your own skin.
However, I did not really like this as this did not adapt to my lip colour at all, so I paid about $50 NZD for a lip balm that does the same job as Maybellines Baby Lips for about $4.
Also, I never get dry lips but this is exactly what this product did to mine! I definitely do not reccommend.