Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara (Thickening)

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this mascara! it doesn't irritate my eye whatsoever & the wand is amazing! it gets the lashes close to your tear duct without clumping your mascara. this is just like loreal collagen, but this is non-irritating & Almay doesn't test on animals! =) if you have long eyelashes like I do & all you need is volume then this is the mascara to go with =)

I tried this product because I am turning into a mascara junkie and I think that it does a good job of separating and thicken lashes but it doesnt thicken as much as my rimmel super lash mascara. It is a little of a drier formula. It looks more natural than the other mascaras. Have to use it a couple of more times to see if i will repurchase. it keep my lashes soft and flexible. And it doesn't flake. I like this very much

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

It definitely makes my lashes a bit thicker but it doesn't hold a curl very well. The good part about this is that it goes on smoothly and it doesn't feel stiff but you also can't layer with this and my lashes are really thin so I usually curl it and layer on mascara to make them more noticeable. It's a good mascara for people who want a more natural look but it's not for me unfortunately.

I just bought this product along with their One Coat Lengthening and I use both of them together. I'm so tired of buying mascaras that claim to offer both length and volume but never do. I'm tired of paying for fancy, colorful tubes or cutesy names, only to end up with just another average mascara. I'm so glad I decided to buy these Almay mascaras because their formulas work together beautifully. I used two coats of Lengthening and one coat of Thickening and I loved the way my lashes looked... they really were longer and thicker looking! The formulas are great... they go on smooth without any clumping and the mascaras lasted all day without any flaking. My lashes felt really soft and natural, not gritty or stiff like many mascaras tend to make them feel. I really am glad I found these mascaras!

I LOVE this mascara! It's affordable, really good quality, and does wonders for the lashes. It looks good on both top and bottom lashes, and really does add thickness as well as length. I've never worn it on my top lashes alone, but it does definitely improve the appearance of my eyelashes. It's one of my makeup must-haves. It goes on nicely, has a good wand, and dries quick enough so that it doesn't get all over your face, but not too quick where you can't build up on it. Definitely worth trying!

This is the one I always come back to! Like many women, I am tempted to try something new. Well, I had a terrible allergy reaction recently and my dermatologist pretty much spelled it out for me that the only mascara I can use is Almay brand, so I stopped experimenting with others. :) It is a great product especially for people who have extremely sensitive skin or ones with allergies. (BTW I was never allergic to any products before. Now I react to most shampoos, skin care products and makeup, which sucks.) Give it a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't feel like it did anything for my short Asian lashes,,if anything it sorta just clumped them together for the appearance of "thickened" the pigmentation was pretty good though,,it was a solid black,,but again did not work for me at all...i will not buy it again nor will i try any almay mascaras in the future

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Overall it is an okay mascara. It does a good amount of lengthening (although the purpose of this one was for thickening) and it doesn't smudge AS MUCH as the other mascaras I've tried.

It does smudge a bit and quite a bit by the end of the day, but hey, it's Summer weather.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this formula for the summer as it does not smudge or promote raccoon eyes but I do not like the brush it comes with. I bough some decent disposable mascara brushes at Sally's and use those instead. Overall good rich formula that goes on easy and stays till you remove it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this mascara because it thickens my lashes, but the best part is that it doesn't smudge by the end of the day - even during the hot summer weather. This is a huge pro for me, since most mascara's tend to smudge on me. The formula is a bit dry, but it's still easy to use, and I prefer this formula over wet formulas which take forever to dry. This defines my lashes well, and I like that my lashes are noticeable from a distance - which a lot of mascara's fail to do. Love it, recommend it, and would repurchase.

Popular Mascaras