Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat. VP/VA Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butlyphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 7/27/2010 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This stuff smells really perfumy (flowery) so if you're not into that - stay away! I can't really tell how well it works but one of the things I like about this stuff is that it doesn't give your hair a sticky/almost crunchy texture once it is sprayed in.
I've used this when curling my hair as well and I found it to help hold the curl.

on 7/27/2010 10:37:00 AM

I find most of the Got2B products do a good job, but you have to read the labels and follow the instructions. The flat iron guardian spray is meant to go on dry hair, one section at a time (hence the narrow nozzle). You spray it on lightly (not meant to saturate the hair) and then iron. I've found that the scent is strong as you use it but goes away almost immediately. It makes my medium-fine frizzy hair smooth without breakage, and keeps it that way, even in the very humid summer we're having here.

on 7/25/2010 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This product was gross. It had some strong musty scent to it, I had to plug my nose when using it. The nozel sprays too much to one area of hair; it don't evenly distribute all over hair. It then made my hair very sticky. I discovered TRESemme heat protectant and it was lightweight and smelled wonderful. Theyre both around the same price but I would definately not repurchase Got 2 be Guardian Angel.

on 7/21/2010 2:44:00 AM

This was sticky on my hair. I did feel like it was much straighter, but it was an extremely artificial and glued together kind of straight. I like to have a bit of naturalness in my hair; this made it look way, way too flat and bland. Also, I have layers, and this made my hair look very thin.

on 6/22/2010 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I originally wanted the G2B Curl (white bottle) but the store was out of it & I had heard that the ingredients were the same so I got this. I had heard about it from TiffanyD's hair tutorial & she said that it gave good hold for curls, which is what I needed.
Well, I guess the ingredients (or at least the amounts) are different enough between the 2 bottles, because even w/hairspray my curls seem to fall flat much faster than they did before when all I used was Tresemme Heat Tamer & hairspray.
So this doesn't work in the way that I had wanted (goign to try Redken Spray Starch 15 next). But I do think I'll like it for flat-ironing & I do like the smell (reminds me of my g-ma's perfume). One downside is if you don't look at the bottle you can't tell which way the nozzle is pointed & I've sprayed myself in the face several times.

on 6/7/2010 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love it! For me, my hair turns out soo silky and straight if i spray in 1 inch sections as i flat iron them. So, I spray the first 1inch section, then rub it in if its too wet and then flat iron it and it looks and feels amazing! I also use it when I style my hair while blow drying. Will definitely keep buying!

on 5/17/2010 5:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

makes my hair smooth, shiny, and straighter

on 5/17/2010 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this stuff when they didn't have my usual heat protector. I was very pleasantly surprised with it. I felt like it made my hair a lot more straight and i felt my hair was smoother. I used it when i curled my hair too and it worked fine but then again my hair is also naturally curly. The only thing I didn't like about it was it took a little while to dry and it kinda weighed my hair down. But I thought it did a fantastic job of protecting my hair from the heat. The packaging is adorable and it's easy to use.

on 4/28/2010 10:12:00 AM

Ewww... I hate this product! It made my hair feel dry and stiff after straightening (and yes, I sprayed 8 inches away). The scent is just way too strong. The only nice thing I can say about this product is that the packaging is cute (maybe that's what made me buy it). I'm going to stick with my Beyond the Zone - Turn Up the Heat.

on 4/27/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I hated this. It was too watery for my thick coarse hair. I didn't even feel comfortable enough to flat iron my hair enough to get the results I normally achieve. I usually use Silk Elements heat protectant spray & I will be going to get some today.

Top Rated Got2B Products