E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

I'm NC35. I bought the shade dark, twice. I lost it the first time and even though I had other eyebrow products, I went back to it.

I like the wax, I don't usually use the powder or the brush that comes with it. But the brush is helpful at times.

Its not too intense unless you want it to be. Its really nice and buildable. The wax is not soft like others, which I prefer, sometimes those soft ones need to be wiped off before applying. This is great.

It's a good starter kit for people who want to shape their brows. The powder part can be powdery and does go on heavy. The cream part is good to tame the brow hair in place. The con I have with my pack is that it has this weird smell so I don't use the pack much.

Wish there was more of a color range. Great kit though.

I have got this in colour ash. I purchased this because the name promised something cool undertoned. I previously had a problem that everything was just too warm for my cool undertoned face thus my brows looked always kind of fake or drawn on. This eyebrow kit however matches me really well. Everyone keeps giving me compliments ever since I started using it. It makes my face look better without it being too obvious or fake. It's just so natural, because it makes my brows the exact same colour as my hair is. and it stays put throughout the day too.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my first brow kit and I totally get why people get so obsessed with them.
This is a great kit for both beginners and experienced make up enthusiasts.
the only con for me is the brush, it's a bit too soft so isn't great at giving that defined edge so I just use a pencil to lightly outline where I want to fill and when I'm done filling I clean up with a concealer.
Perfect!
Will definitely buy again if it runs out and will buy another brush for application.
N.B-I got it in medium, I'm an NC45 for reference

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased twice, great for beginner

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this kit for about a year now, every day. I figured it was about time I wrote a review.

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have a back up already. I bought this off of elf's website about a year ago and I still have a bit of the gel left. That's the only side I use because I find the power is a bit too red for me. I bought the darkest shade. I have very thick and dark eyebrows, but sometimes they can be unruly. I sometimes do 15 hour shifts and this product STAYS ON! I will come back home from work and when I use my makeup wipes I will see the product come off which is fantastic!

I use this every single day and I cannot go without it! It' makes my eyebrows look clean cut which is what I love! And the small brush it comes with works amazingly!

Definitely a repurchase for me!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love the sleek packaging of the Studio line from ELF. It is comparable to NARS in my opinion. That being said this is my favorite brow product. I use Medium and find it to be the perfect match for my super dark brown hair. It fills in my brows without looking fake, and the powder sets them nicely. All in all it is my HG brow product

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am truly impressed and absolutely in love with this product! I have used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow pomade and the brow wiz and they were amazing but it's way too much to spend on a brow product. I am a huge fan of ELF products and I knew for sure that I would love this. I am a true brunette and I use it in the shade medium, which is perfect for me. I apply it with their new ELF Eyebrow duo brush, and a little truly goes a long way. I didn't throw away the little brush it comes with as the fluffy end is perfect for applying the brow powder. The packaging is adorable; it's small and compact. This is a very long lasting product. I have a habit of touching my brows all the time and this does not budge! It also stayed put when I was sweating uncontrollably during work outs, and when I got soaking wet in the rain.
I can honestly say that I won't buy any other brow product again,this is my HG! I highly recommend this.

Pros:
* Affordable
* Very long lasting
* Travel friendly packaging
* Comes with a little brush for when you're travelling or when you need a little touch up
* Brows feel natural; not hard or sticky
* Little goes a long way

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this product every day and I love it. I have tried other pencils, waxes, powders, you name it, and I have never found an eyebrow product I have liked more than this ELF kit. I don't use the brush it came with- I use my own flat angled eyeliner brush from MAC.

Popular Brows Products