September 1, 2014 | 1591 users online

Mascara - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by reginachristin

I love the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus the most compared to the other Majolica mascaras. This mascara is not only able to lengthen every single lashes of my eyes but also define it well without any clumps, and to add some volume on my eyelashes, I'd just add extra coats on top of it. The price is also affordable. I can say this is one of my fave mascara so far~

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jeanbean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If length is the only thing you're looking for in a mascara, then this one is it! It gives my lashes amazing length with its little fibers. Not too much volume, but I am okay with that, because I'm always nervous that volume mascaras are too clumpy, and I end up looking like I have 5 very very thick lashes...

Anyway, I like this mascara a lot, I really do, BUT one thing keeps me from buying it again -- it is a serious pain in the butt to take off! I've tried DHC cleansing oil, Shu Uemura cleansing oil, and various make up wipes, and NOTHING will take this mascara off completely. I usually shower and wash my face again after taking off make up, and when I step out, there's still mascara left on my eyes!!! The most annoying part is that the little fibers, which I loved so much because they make my lashes look super long, are scattered all over my lower eyelid and impossible to get rid of.

I feel sad leaving this mascara behind, but I really don't want to spend forever removing it. =T

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by polystyrene67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first time I have used a fiber mascara, and so far I'm pretty happy with it. It took me a few tries to figure out the application, but now I think I have a routine that works. I apply the base, let it dry, and then use the back of the comb to apply the mascara from base to tip. I only use the comb to apply fibers and mascara to the tips of the lashes, as I find using it to try and comb the lashes inevitably causes clumping. I get pretty good length with this method, although not a lot of volume. The mascara is pretty useless without the base, however.

I love how bomb proof this mascara is! I have oily lids which almost always cause my mascara to smudge, This stuff just doesn't budge, and I don't have a problem with flaking. The mascara is difficult to remove, but not impossible. I use a petroleum jelly type eye makeup remover and then wash gently with my usual cleanser. This gets rid of most of the mascara and doesn't pull out lashes.

I purchased this mascara from an ebay seller, so it was a little pricy, particularly as I needed the base as well. I'm not sure if I will buy it again if I can find a similar, less expensive product locally (Canada).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by hikuto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite mascara so far! I've tried so many and they've been disappointing. This one really lengthens my lashes and keeps the curl for quite a long time.

The fact that its waterproof is also good since I sometimes tear, so thats a plus. I know the fibers in it help lengthen the lashes which I don't have much of a problem or dislike until they start to fall off a bit during the day and sometimes gets into my eyes which is annoying with my contacts and all, or on my face ;;

Other than that a great mascara, also love the comb it comes with, its easy to apply =D

Edit: Regarding the fibers flaking, actually its quite minimal compare to the Lash Gorgeous Wing which also has fibers but flakes sooo much -__-

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by korean

hands down the best mascara i have found so far. it lengthens, separates, and keeps my straight Asian/mexican eyelashes curled up all day. and absolutely no smudging.

the end of the wand is not a brush, it is 2 edged plastic piece, one side is kinda curved but flat for applying it on, and the other side is like a fine comb for separating and defining.

for me this is way better than lancome definicils, two faced lash injection and other shiseido mascaras. (and all of those are pretty good mascaras) the only cons are that you have to buy it online , it does not add alot of volume, and it is hard to get off, but lancome or kevin beautymaker eye makeup removers do the trick.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:05:00 AM More reviews by sipsmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not really volumizing but in terms of lengthening it does a great job. The applicator isn't a really a brush but a flat comb. I think this might be why it doesn't volumize at all. In terms of application, I use the flatter side of the applicator to apply the mascara and then use the comb to zig zag up and out. I bought this for $17 from imomoko.com, which is probably one of the more expensive mascaras I have bought. However, drugstore mascaras seem to still be best in terms of offering all the features one would want in a mascara... volumizing, lengthening, separating, being waterproof, and color variety.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by funkiemunkiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm kind of on the fence about this mascara. It's a great mascara for what it claims. The fibres are really great at lengthening your lashes and holds the curl all day. It really is smudge proof and waterproof. I have extremely watery eyes so mascara always smudges on me, and this really doesn't! One time I went to sleep with this mascara, and it didn't smudge, but all the fibres kind of worn off.

The thing I don't like about this mascara is that it leaves your lashes really hard, shiny, and plastic-like. I guess that type of formulation is ideal to keep the curl and make it waterproof.

Overall, its a good mascara for what it claims, its just not what I'm looking for in a mascara. I might try the newest version, Volume On as I prefer voluminous lashes rather than super long lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by bingbing

I bought mine in Hong Kong from Bonjour or Sasa in Central. Packaging is very cutie-pie-glam. It's a nice size, without being overly bulky or a fat tube, and the brush is excellent - with 2 sides, one side of the comb, the teeth are curved and closer together, the other side: further apart and straight.

The fibres in it are what beef up your lashes and make them look longer and fatter. The same fibres that are a blessing can also be a curse when they don't distribute evenly, leaving you with several super long eyelashes, and then some normal length ones. That's easily fixed with a tweezerman lash comb (btw, I clean mine by pressing it on a cotton pad soaked in eye m/u remover and some dental floss). It's a little fiddly, and takes some practice to put on. Once you get the hang of it, the result is lovely and won't smudge or budge come heat or high humidity.

I find a good bi-phase eye makeup remover is necessary for getting this off easily. L'Oreal, Garnier, and Johnson and Johnson's make some good ones, that are just as good as Lancome's. Don't be impatient, and soak the cotton pad with remover, and hold it there for a few moments to dissolve the mascara before gently wiping away.

Love it, and can't wait to layer this with the new Maybelline The Falsies mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

So far, one of my favourite mascaras. I like how you can apply this very nicely and clean without using an eyelash comb to get rid of clumps. The thing that does bug me though is how the fibers can make your eyelashes look somewhat uneven. (Like the middle section longer than the end or a few lashes longer than the others.) It doesn't smudge or anything and my eyes tend to get quite oily. It does however, look rather hard and stiff by the end of the day. It lengthens quite a bit and does an okay job at volumizing. The mascara becomes clumpy and not the same by a month or so. Still in search for something better as always.. but I am willing to come back to this mascara if I can't find anything better. This is worth a shot if you can get it cheap and don't mind replacing it every month.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 3:18:00 AM More reviews by girlyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite mascara ever! HG
This mascara has tiny fibers that looks like eyelashes.
It makes my eyelashes look noticeably longer with not much volume effect, but if you are patient, coat a lot of times for better result. When i have the time, I like to coat several times, comb with eyelashes comb and then coat few times again. My eyelashes looks like fake lashes :D. This mascara hold curls very well and it is water and smudge proof. The packaging is so pretty~