December 21, 2014 | 1449 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap and better than any other night cream I've ever tried. Moisturizing, fresh, soothing and smoothing, it makes my skin even and glowing.

Will definitely buy again, so I can have amazing skin AND spend my money on other stuff too!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I shop at Aldi regularly for grocery bargains, and I'd heard good things about the Lacura products, so I decided to pick them up and try a few. I cannot say enough great things about this cream! First off, the packaging is very nice - glass jar with a plastic lid, and looks very high-end. Second, the ingredients are those typically found in more expensive creams. No cheapie fillers. The cream itself is thick and has a fresh floral scent. I apply this over either Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair or Perricone Evening Repair. My skin tends to be normal-dry, and it soaks this cream right up. Only use a tiny amount and no greasy residue. Hydrates very well, absorbs quickly, leaves my skin smooth and moisturized in the AM, and hasn't caused any breakouts. The price is insanely cheap (under $4), which makes it about half the price of even most lesser-quality drugstore moisturizers. I would easily put this on the same level as a Lancome or Estee Lauder product - it is that good. And this is coming from someone that regularly uses Chanel, Lancome, Guerlain, NARS, MAC, and Laura Mercier for skincare and cosmetics. As far as I am concerned, Lacura is one of the best beauty bargains, and best kept beauty secrets, available. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by firework_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Lacura line is fabulous.
I've been using their products for a couple of years now. My day moisturiser my change but the Night Cream is one product I can't live without.
Sinks into my skin beautifully. Doesn't feel heavy or make my skin greasy. My skin feels really soft the next morning.
I've tried so many night creams that it's ridiculous. This one jar that costs about 1.99 works so much better than products I've spent 30 and upwards on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by paint1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't believe how nice this cream is, glad I found it (Aldi). It sinks right in and has some retinol in it. Can't beat it for the $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I don't really have many wrinkles yet, but I thought I'd give this a try. I LOVE IT!!! I have oily/acne prone skin and I was skeptical about putting on a thick night cream but this works like a charm. My skin soaks it up and I wake up with extremely moisturized skin without looking like an oil slick.

The one thing I don't care for is the scent. It's got this vegetable-like scent that quite honestly made me gag for the first few weeks I used this, but I've gotten over it now.

I will continue to use this and repurchase b/c it's so darn cheap!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by marianngo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally managed to get my hands on this, I live in South Australia and there are no Aldi stores but I managed to get it on Ebay.

Packaging is no fuss, and that doesn't really bother me. This product is fantastic!! I cannot get over how cheap it is. I had congestion on my forehead, and dryness on my cheeks and I was using Dr Weils Origins products. My skin is a lot smoother and hydrated after using this product. I'm 22 so not really seeing any effect for anti wrinkle properties but loving it as a moisturiser. Will definitely stock up on this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this cream however I dont use it at night. I use the Restorative cream at night along with bio oil because the Restorative is so much thicker and it acts more like a night cream while to me this acts more like a day cream. either way i LOVE IT! definitely buy again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by 1QueenFrostine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really am pleasantly surprised at the quality and effectiveness of this night cream. I was very skeptical because Aldi just doesn't seem like a place you'd find a great moisturizer. I had read about the cream online and when I saw the price I figured I really had nothing to lose in trying it.

My skin looks and feels great, and I'm having the same results with this cream as I have with other more expensive creams. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because of the fragrance. It's a nice smell (reminds me strongly of Olay) but I prefer no fragrance. Still, it's not overwhelming just noticeable.

Now I need to try the eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mariclau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unbelievable! I am disgusted with the amount of money I have wasted on products that don't work as well as this one does. I have been using this and other Lacura products for about two months. From now on, I will try their products first before any others.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this along with the day cream for two weeks now and I love it. It has made my skin really soft and has given it way better texture. The fine lines I have started getting look lessened and my skin feels more "plump" and healthier. I think it helps calm down redness I have in my cheeks. The floral smell doesn't bother me and it fades after a while. The ingredients are just as good as expensive creams at a better price. I really like it.