April 19, 2014 | 1051 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this cream however I dont use it at night. I use the Restorative cream at night along with bio oil because the Restorative is so much thicker and it acts more like a night cream while to me this acts more like a day cream. either way i LOVE IT! definitely buy again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by 1QueenFrostine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really am pleasantly surprised at the quality and effectiveness of this night cream. I was very skeptical because Aldi just doesn't seem like a place you'd find a great moisturizer. I had read about the cream online and when I saw the price I figured I really had nothing to lose in trying it.

My skin looks and feels great, and I'm having the same results with this cream as I have with other more expensive creams. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because of the fragrance. It's a nice smell (reminds me strongly of Olay) but I prefer no fragrance. Still, it's not overwhelming just noticeable.

Now I need to try the eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mariclau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unbelievable! I am disgusted with the amount of money I have wasted on products that don't work as well as this one does. I have been using this and other Lacura products for about two months. From now on, I will try their products first before any others.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this along with the day cream for two weeks now and I love it. It has made my skin really soft and has given it way better texture. The fine lines I have started getting look lessened and my skin feels more "plump" and healthier. I think it helps calm down redness I have in my cheeks. The floral smell doesn't bother me and it fades after a while. The ingredients are just as good as expensive creams at a better price. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 6:15:00 AM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just a good basic all-around moisturizer. Does contain fragrance, but not too much for me. I react to Chanel/Estee Lauder creams which have tons of fragrance, but not this stuff.

If you're looking for a good basic moisturizer with no bells or whistles, this is a steal. Jar packaging not necessarily a disadvantage, since I don't care about said (non-existant) bells/whistles (Q10/retinol probably are not present in high enough amounts to be effective anyway, so it doesn't matter if the jar packaging 'damages' them, and even if they did, I don't care because I just want a plain moisturizer.).

Upgraded this from 4 to 5 lippies. For 2,49 this is just an awesome product. I've gone through so many jars and just keep going back to it. My skin likes this stuff. Easy. Simple.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Ginger30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I never go into Aldi's but this one time I did. I see this line of skincare by Lacura. ? Never heard of it before. It is made in Germany. The Germans have always seem to know what they are doing in regards to health and skincare so I decided to buy the Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream for $4 and the Q10 eye Cream for $4.
WOW! This is one awesome Q10 night cream! My skin looks so refreshed the next morning and glowy too. No breakouts and no irritation either. I have fine lines and they do appear lessend, but really, we all know that you can't erase wrinkles just ease up on their appearances. We are all going to wrinkle as we age, no matter what! Unless you decide to go the Joan Rivers route and want to look absurd when you are 70.
The jar is glass, the ingredients are quality, and the look of the packaging is great too. Hardly a scent and the cream is white and it easily spreads on the face and neck.
I'm going to stop by Aldi's again and buy 5 jars and it will only cost me $20 bucks. This is a great beauty deal that you can't beat!
The eye cream is great too!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by HelenaS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDITING: to say that I had to stop using this due to the extremely strong fragrance. It is so strong that I thought I was getting seasonal allergies, as my eyes were watering. I even started taking Claritin! I've never had allergies before. Then I realized that I was using this cream everyday--I stopped using it, and my eyes stopped watering. I started again--they watered again. I also had to stop using the Lacura Eye Cream, which was wonderful, but it is also fragranced, although not as strongly as the cream. I cannot imagine why ALDI decided to make their facial products so strong-smelling. The scent is FAR stronger than any other cream I've used, including Olay or any other brand known for fragrancing its products. Too bad, because the cream really works otherwise and didn't break me out. It has tons of good-for-you ingredients, too. Oh well!

This cream rivals or surpasses any of the high-end drugstore lines like L'Oreal or Olay. It certainly moisturizes as well as Olay's Regenerist cream. I haven't been using it long enough to know if it is reversing any signs of aging, but frankly I don't really expect any cream to do that. This does moisturize very well without feeling greasy, makes my skin look fresher, and comes in an elegant glass jar. It is loaded with goodies for your skin and as another poster noted, no mineral oil!

For 4.99 you certainly can't beat it. Supposedly it beat CDLM in a blind test. I don't know as I don't use high-end creams (think they are a rip-off) but I am certainly satisfied with this product. I plan to buy the day cream to wear under my Shiseido sunscreen. I also have the eyecream and it is fabulous.

Like just about everything else ALDI sells, this is very high-quality for less $.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 7:41:00 AM More reviews by RuKa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I live in Canada so I have to buy this online. Still, it's cheaper that way than high end moisturizers. I've read so many good things about this line that I couldn't pass up a chance to try it and I'm so glad I did. I was using neutrogena's night cream and I swear it did the opposite of what it was supposed to do. My skin was still dry and my fine lines seemed to get worse. Other creams left my skin oily. This one sinks in quickly and no oilies to speak of. No breaking out either but the smell is definitely not cool for me. It goes away after a bit, but ick. Some might like it and of course, I've used worse. As for the anti wrinkle aspect, once your skin is wrinkled it's wrinkled, you can't expect anything in a cream to reverse that, but you can expect it to puff them up and reverse them temporarily, which for me, this one does. I use it for that and as a preventative. My skin in general looks nicer and for the hours my fine lines seem to disappear, I'm a happy camper - then just reapply. Don't expect miracles from anti wrinkle creams, but for such a cheap price, this one is as close as it gets. I'm done my search.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by annapicart

Wondering if this is okay to use for oily acne prone skin?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by aferrar1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to echo the other great reviews for this product - you literally cannot beat the price. It makes my face so soft and helps tone down some redness I usually have around my nose. Also has helped get rid of some dry patches I develop in the dry winter months. I just bought the day version so I'm hopeful that one will be another winner! I can't say if it helps with wrinkles yet but I will update that if I notice a change with the ones I've started getting.