July 23, 2014 | 1831 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by paint1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't believe how nice this cream is, glad I found it (Aldi). It sinks right in and has some retinol in it. Can't beat it for the $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I don't really have many wrinkles yet, but I thought I'd give this a try. I LOVE IT!!! I have oily/acne prone skin and I was skeptical about putting on a thick night cream but this works like a charm. My skin soaks it up and I wake up with extremely moisturized skin without looking like an oil slick.

The one thing I don't care for is the scent. It's got this vegetable-like scent that quite honestly made me gag for the first few weeks I used this, but I've gotten over it now.

I will continue to use this and repurchase b/c it's so darn cheap!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by marianngo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally managed to get my hands on this, I live in South Australia and there are no Aldi stores but I managed to get it on Ebay.

Packaging is no fuss, and that doesn't really bother me. This product is fantastic!! I cannot get over how cheap it is. I had congestion on my forehead, and dryness on my cheeks and I was using Dr Weils Origins products. My skin is a lot smoother and hydrated after using this product. I'm 22 so not really seeing any effect for anti wrinkle properties but loving it as a moisturiser. Will definitely stock up on this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this cream however I dont use it at night. I use the Restorative cream at night along with bio oil because the Restorative is so much thicker and it acts more like a night cream while to me this acts more like a day cream. either way i LOVE IT! definitely buy again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by 1QueenFrostine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really am pleasantly surprised at the quality and effectiveness of this night cream. I was very skeptical because Aldi just doesn't seem like a place you'd find a great moisturizer. I had read about the cream online and when I saw the price I figured I really had nothing to lose in trying it.

My skin looks and feels great, and I'm having the same results with this cream as I have with other more expensive creams. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because of the fragrance. It's a nice smell (reminds me strongly of Olay) but I prefer no fragrance. Still, it's not overwhelming just noticeable.

Now I need to try the eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mariclau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unbelievable! I am disgusted with the amount of money I have wasted on products that don't work as well as this one does. I have been using this and other Lacura products for about two months. From now on, I will try their products first before any others.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this along with the day cream for two weeks now and I love it. It has made my skin really soft and has given it way better texture. The fine lines I have started getting look lessened and my skin feels more "plump" and healthier. I think it helps calm down redness I have in my cheeks. The floral smell doesn't bother me and it fades after a while. The ingredients are just as good as expensive creams at a better price. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 6:15:00 AM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just a good basic all-around moisturizer. Does contain fragrance, but not too much for me. I react to Chanel/Estee Lauder creams which have tons of fragrance, but not this stuff.

If you're looking for a good basic moisturizer with no bells or whistles, this is a steal. Jar packaging not necessarily a disadvantage, since I don't care about said (non-existant) bells/whistles (Q10/retinol probably are not present in high enough amounts to be effective anyway, so it doesn't matter if the jar packaging 'damages' them, and even if they did, I don't care because I just want a plain moisturizer.).

Upgraded this from 4 to 5 lippies. For 2,49 this is just an awesome product. I've gone through so many jars and just keep going back to it. My skin likes this stuff. Easy. Simple.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Ginger30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I never go into Aldi's but this one time I did. I see this line of skincare by Lacura. ? Never heard of it before. It is made in Germany. The Germans have always seem to know what they are doing in regards to health and skincare so I decided to buy the Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream for $4 and the Q10 eye Cream for $4.
WOW! This is one awesome Q10 night cream! My skin looks so refreshed the next morning and glowy too. No breakouts and no irritation either. I have fine lines and they do appear lessend, but really, we all know that you can't erase wrinkles just ease up on their appearances. We are all going to wrinkle as we age, no matter what! Unless you decide to go the Joan Rivers route and want to look absurd when you are 70.
The jar is glass, the ingredients are quality, and the look of the packaging is great too. Hardly a scent and the cream is white and it easily spreads on the face and neck.
I'm going to stop by Aldi's again and buy 5 jars and it will only cost me $20 bucks. This is a great beauty deal that you can't beat!
The eye cream is great too!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by HelenaS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDITING: to say that I had to stop using this due to the extremely strong fragrance. It is so strong that I thought I was getting seasonal allergies, as my eyes were watering. I even started taking Claritin! I've never had allergies before. Then I realized that I was using this cream everyday--I stopped using it, and my eyes stopped watering. I started again--they watered again. I also had to stop using the Lacura Eye Cream, which was wonderful, but it is also fragranced, although not as strongly as the cream. I cannot imagine why ALDI decided to make their facial products so strong-smelling. The scent is FAR stronger than any other cream I've used, including Olay or any other brand known for fragrancing its products. Too bad, because the cream really works otherwise and didn't break me out. It has tons of good-for-you ingredients, too. Oh well!

This cream rivals or surpasses any of the high-end drugstore lines like L'Oreal or Olay. It certainly moisturizes as well as Olay's Regenerist cream. I haven't been using it long enough to know if it is reversing any signs of aging, but frankly I don't really expect any cream to do that. This does moisturize very well without feeling greasy, makes my skin look fresher, and comes in an elegant glass jar. It is loaded with goodies for your skin and as another poster noted, no mineral oil!

For 4.99 you certainly can't beat it. Supposedly it beat CDLM in a blind test. I don't know as I don't use high-end creams (think they are a rip-off) but I am certainly satisfied with this product. I plan to buy the day cream to wear under my Shiseido sunscreen. I also have the eyecream and it is fabulous.

Like just about everything else ALDI sells, this is very high-quality for less $.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No