April 20, 2014 | 1982 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Gold Label

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One word: LOVE. This product is AMAZING - I'm an olive skinned Caucasian and I can't describe how perfect the grey colour is for my skin tone - blends perfectly, doesn't make me look orangey or washed out, absolutely perfect. Price is expensive but a little goes a long way - and the pump action is amazing. The shipping (only 6$ to canada) is extra fabulous as well, I've tried quite a few BB creams and this is by far the best - I don't wear foundation either, this gives great coverage and it's not too oily in the summer. Absolute perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by pandoras666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favourite thing to put on my face. For someone with pale skin who can't easily find a drugstore foundation, this BB cream is a godsend. It applies as a sort of grey colour, but blends into a lovely glowy greatness on my face. It is moisturising, so it feels lovely all day. It is also very easy to blend, much easier than the hot pink version in my opinion. It's great for undereye concealing, it will not cake on me no matter how much of it I use. I like to use this as a base and just put a heavy-duty concealer on my big spots, and my skin looks so natural! I even find that it wears for a surprising amount of time, at least 8 hours for me, more if I set it with powder. I just love this product, I will definitively repurchase this!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

This bb cream moisturizes my skin without making me appear oily, so it has really good oil control. I love that I don't have to moisturize and can just put this on as part of my skincare/makeup routine. The other benefits are similar to the ones I got from the pink label. It has SPF 25, which I am a huge fan of. And I love how lightweight this bb cream is - it doesn't even feel like I have anything on! It also covers my pores very well, without highlighting any blackheads. Granted it does not have as much coverage as the pink label, but it evens out my skin color and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.
Overall I'd say one of the differences between the gold and pink label is that the gold is more moisturizing and has less coverage than the pink label. Also the gold is a way lighter shade than the pink label.
*EDIT:
The gold label because it is too white for my skin color. Also I had some really bad breakouts along my jaw and lower cheeks. I stopped using this for a few weeks and my face finally recovered.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I hear angels singing cuz this is my HG of makeup!!lol
Not only does it pat on perfectly, but the coverage is amazing and my skin looks better after I take it off...A winner all the way around!!
I love how easily it applies...like you can't screw it up and leave lines...you just slop it on and you're done. It absorbs in like a moisturizer (I use it on top of moisturizer btw), so you don't have to blend blend blend...just kinda pat it on, let it set, and then add a little more to where you need extra coverage.
Seriously, I am giving up all concealers because of this stuff!! I used to use heavy duty concealers around my eyes, but they look heavy and fake when I use them with this...and the Gold Label covers so nicely you really don't need concealers--just dab a little bit more on and you're ready to go!
I ordered a sample set of 4 different ones from Skin79 and I think this is my favorite!! The hot-pink is my second fave as it offers more coverage, but this gold one has a bit more moisture to it and that's what my skin needs. After trying the Gold one once, I went online that same day and ordered the full-size...that's how impressed I was! I totally didn't want to run out and have to go back to regular foundation!! And like I say, although I really like the pink one too, the gold one is like a dream come true!!
Definitely way better than any of the American bb creams out there...and I've tried them too..This stuff is simply amazing!!
Seriously people...I do not have perfect, flawless skin, but this gold label bb cream makes me look perfect...I totally look 10 years younger when I wear it, no lie!
Get yourself a sample pack, and try it...You will never go back to heavy foundations again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG YES YES AND YES!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I have very dry skin, especially on my forehead, nose, and in between my eyebrows, and pretty much every foundation i've used has emphasized that. I bought this because i heard it was very hydrating and man oh man, it really is. It gives me light coverage but can be built to medium, so if you're looking for a medium-full coverage then you may not like this. The thing i love most about it is that it's good for my skin (spf, whitening, moisturising) so i know that when i'm wearing it, it's actually benefiting my skin, and that's a great feeling. So to you dry skin girls who are just looking to even out your skintone or for a light coverage, try this i promise you wont be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by ladyrio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried the sample pack off of Amazon first, and I fell in love with this BB cream. I quickly repurchased the full size, and continued loving it. It had buildable coverage and was super moisturizing for my dry winter skin, while still covering my dark red acne spots and active blemishes. I didn't need to use nearly as much concealer. The color blended into my skin PERFECTLY (super light with neutral undertones), probably better than any product I have ever tried. I really loved this product.

So what was the problem? Well, it gave me painful cystic acne. It didn't happen at once - it definitely gradually got worse and worse. To be fair, I really think it was a combination of factors that lead to this horrible break-out - the foundation, the time of the year (my skin is always the worst in February), the stress from school, etc. Either way, it was the worst break-out I have had in YEARS. It was confined to the areas where I am most acne-prone (chin, around my mouth). The terrible thing was that even while I was breaking out, I didn't want to switch to a new foundation because this product covered my active acne the best. But, since I knew things would just get worse and worse, I forced myself to switch to a mineral foundation. My skin is still recovering but MUCH better.

So, to sum it up, I would recommend this product if you are not acne prone. Personally, I am much too scared to try this product again even though I have probably more than 3/4 of the bottle left. I might give it to my mom to try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked the feel and the finish of this cream, makes you look flawless but natural. However, I thought the coverage was too much. I'm someone who thinks sheer coverage foundation is full coverage, so you can understand when I say that I found the coverage of this cream too much and too thick. However, my main gripe is with the shade: it is just simply much too PALE for us muddy-skinned gals! I'm NC30, Maybelline Fit Me in 210 (the Maybelline Fit Me foundations are numbered so that the 100's are for pale-fair skin, 200's for medium-tan skin and 300's for dark skin), so you can imagine that I am unfortunately no snow bunny. Anyways, this BB cream makes me look like a geisha. I suppose I could always use a bronzer or a darker coloured powder over it, but I like the dewy, natural, powderless finish. I wish the Asian BB companies would make creams for us darker ladies. (It's ironic, here in Spain everyone thinks I'm SO pale and always direct me to the lightest shade in any foundation line. But on the other hand, from what I read here, the palest shades of ANY foundation line are usually not even available here: no demand for them. So.......) So bummed, I really wanted to be able to use these creams. I'm glad I only got a sample.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am Sold! This stuff got great reviews on the youtube videos that I watched. I was curious, and since it wasn't that much money, I bought it. Wow. This is the best BB cream that I've tried - I'm sold on the asian bb creams. You only use a very small amount - not even half a pump. When I have a blemish, I just put a little extra on that area instead of concealer and it works beautifully. I've used my fingers and a brush to blend this in, and I prefer using a brush because I think it blends better. The color magically matches my skin tone after a few minutes. I love that it gives me a dewy look throughout the day. I know this will last me a long time, but I will definitely purchase another.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by melia91

I really love this BB cream! I haven't used my foundation since I purchased this! Coverage hides blemishes reasonably well while still leaving you natural looking, its moisturizing and the finish is dewey. I still like to use some concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes to provide extra coverage. The product is a bit pale so I usually add some blusher/bronzer and finish with translucent powder and I find that it will last me all day! I used the Garnier BB cream before purchasing this one and it doesn't even compare.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have very light pale skin with slightly olive undertones. I got the Gold label as it said it was better for dry skin. I ordered it off of Amazon for about $16 after shipping and received it within 5 days after my order. The bottle is of course adorable and the product smells faintly like sunscreen. The tint of the product is a little bit gray which I was expecting after researching this product for hours but it also was a little bit too dark for me... Once you apply it, I do find it oxidizes and turns a little more to your skin tone but I just find that the tint of it is still a bit dulling on me. It's also not as moisturizing as I would have liked. The coverage is pretty good you can layer it for better coverage. I like to apply a layer and then dab small amounts in areas that need more coverage. You may still need a concealer if you have dark under eyes or blemishes. I tend to use a concealer under and around my eye just for brightening because like I said the tint is a bit dulling. I do like the finish of this product its very light and makes you look like you are hardly wearing anything. Over all this is a good product just not great for my skin tone.. I may repurchase it later on but when it runs out I plan to try the orange one because I have heard it has a better color for paler skins.