November 28, 2014 | 2048 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it made me look ashy after applying it and i could not make it work despite trying on different primer and mixing it with other colours, i guess some will love it but it dint suit me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ashleyyxbabyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have repurchaeed this product 5 times, I love it and will continue to repurchase it always!

I first bought the set 4 mini sized bb creams in the skin79 set. I liked the pink one but this one is just so much more moisturising which is perfect for my dry skin. The other two, pearl and dismond if i recall correctly, were way too shimmery!

I use it daily under my foundation. I first apply my Nivea soy complex day creme and Avene eye cream. I the brush my teeth to give this time to sink in. Then I apply this BB cream and directly on top my Estée Laudet Double Wear foundation. It gives me high coverage and a smooth finish... My makeup also stays all day with minimal creasing into fine lines and it's all because of this BB cream!

I don't have the problem with the colour as I a very fair NC15 - NC20 and it just sinks into my skin,not making it any lighter or darker.

I gave the product a low score for packaging as the bottle is terrible for travelling with and I have to pump it into a small screw top jar. The bottle is cute and perfect for everyday use, it just needs to be more secure for travel.

I will forever repurchase this to use as a makeup base/primer. I very rarely go without makeup but when I do I still wear this. HG for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by xoxodimpy

I love this BB cream! Easy to blend and has a dewy finish. What I do is, I apply it all over my face then I wait for appx 5mins before lightly patting my fave (Sephora) foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by sunwarrior

I was really hoping this BB cream would be "it" for me! I am SUPER pale, so I could only imagine that it would be perfect and blend seamlessly.

First of all, I went through all the necessary precautions to make sure the one I bought on amazon was real. After being about 98% sure, I finally tried it. Now, I am probably as pale as someone gets. Like, the not so pretty kind of pale where you kind of look dead. I am also 3/4 caucasian and 1/4 asian and seem to have taken on a more olivey than pink skintone. This BB cream was EXTREMELY pink on me, and it looked like I had pregnancy mask on my face. HORRIBLE look. Aside from that, even with a light hand, the BB cream looked caked on, no matter how many ways I tried to put it on. It would not blend in because it was so pink against my neck that it looked like someone photoshopped a different head onto my body. I guess, needless to say, I will not buy again. Especially considering the hassle with so many asian products that you always have to try to figure out if they're fake.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by kairifinley

I have dry skin and a very large pores on my nose and this covers everything perfectly! It doesn't feel gross to put on either and it last almost all day! I love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Calluna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great bb cream. It has spf, moisture, and a light buildable coverage. It also claims to have wrinkle improvement and skin whitening propertys, but I haven't seen much of that in the few months I've been using this. It does have a bit of moisture, but I'd still recommend using a moisturiser underneath this. I really do like this BB cream, it hasn't broken me out, and even though it looks kind of greyish, it oxidizes to my skin tone perfectly. The reason I took off 2 lippies was the packaging and the coverage.

The coverage is pretty light, and I wish it was a bit fuller, but BB creams are supposed to be more light weight. That's not why I took off a lippy. It did not work with my concealers. AT ALL! Whenever i used my undereye concealer (rimmel match perfection), it woukd kind of crease up, and wouldn't let me blend the concealer in. It just sat there like creasy panda eyes. The second lippy got revoked because my pump broke. I didn't even drop it or anything! Itjust pumped out less and less product each time, until it just stopped. I tried to see if it was clogged or something by opening up the bottle (use a bobby pin to push the little hole at the bottom of the bottle. It should just pop up), but the flat little pump thing seemed fine. I'm pretty upset by this cuz I still have A LOT of product left in the bottle, that I now have to get out with a finger or something. So not sanitary:(.

I got mine off prettyandcute.com. I heard a lot of people got theirs off ebay, and there's a lot of fakes there. A few ways to check if you got the right one is if the BB cream is kind of greyish when you pump it out, and if there's a little code at the bottom of the bottle. Also, open up the bottle, and the pump inside shouldn't be a long straw, like in the spray bottles. It should be more flat and small.

Hope i helped and good luck with your BB cream. Try not to break it 'sigh'

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by aiviloolivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm just reaching the end of my first bottle of this, and I have loved it so much.
I read that it was great for dryer skins and bought it when I had very very dry skin (due to acne treatments), since all other foundations would go flakey. It didn't ever highlight my dry patches, and was super moisturizing. I've since stopped using my acne treatment fash wash that dried it out, and my skin has become more combination/normal, but this still looks flawless on.
The coverage is light initially, but you can build it to a medium because it never cakes. It is super easy to blend, and makes my pores look smaller.
It has a very dewy finish, so I usually just set it with powder, and then it lasts all day.

I'm very fair, I think an NC15, and this matches my skin perfectly, although it matches it just as well even when I'm more tan, which I love.

My only con would be the pump not allowing you to see how much is left, so it's a bit of a guessing game there. But other than that I really love this BB cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Sadepeura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I loved the finish this gave to my skin, it made my pores look so much smaller and gave me a really nice glow.

Unfortunately, it also made my skin itch. It wasn't terrible, but my skin was also feeling very sensitive the next day, everytime after I used this product. I am probably just allergic to some ingredients and can't use it anymore. I am quite upset about that!

The packaging looks very cute, I love the shiny little pump bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

I had tried a sample of this in a small satchet given to me by a friend and I absolutely loved it! The color selection is non-existent, but being a fair skinned Asian, this suited me quite well. The consistency of this is better than the Hot Pink one because it hydrated my skin more without being overly greasy. I didn't have enough product to see the long term benefits but I would definitely purchase this in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff has blown me away! It's the most perfect match for my NW20 skin I've ever used. But it's not only that - it blends superbly. No tidemarks on the nose, no pooling in pores....I mean you really can just slap this stuff on any old way and it seems to sit perfectly. Actually, the finish is so diffuse and soft it actually seems to minimise the appearance of pores! The coverage is fairly light at first but you can build it up so easily. I double it up under the eyes to get a bit more coverage for my dark circles.

CONS? Not a whole lot, tbh. I can't imagine anyone darker than me could use it though. And even with a great shade match it's still covering everything like a foundation - in other words, you become kinda uni-shade. I have to use a cream blusher so I don't look too pale on my cheeks.

But I can't think of anything else - this totally replaces MAC F&B for me as a light foundation. By the way, I trialled the Pink one on one side of my face and the Gold on the other - I honestly couldn't see any difference. Some ppl say the Pink is matte compared to this but they're both fairly satin finished to my eyes. But I ordered full size in the Gold as I'm late thirties and this one seems more recommended for my age.

Best €6 on Ebay I ever spent!!!