July 31, 2014 | 2128 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Refined [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by BaDKiTTy69

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first MSF and I absolutely love it. Its not glittery like the other MSFs, thats why I like it so much. MAC needs to come up with more MSFs smooth like this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Hightlighter is a peachy pink coral vaining throughout,it is the mineralized skin finish I have that works the best for me over all of the ones Mac has to offer.I am olive tone and it appears very flattering on my upper cheeks adding color not ashy, gives it that glow we all love! Usually us Latinas have a hard time pulling these MSF's off.I finally found one that works for me. Thanks Mac for this wonderful addition!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by iheartcaliocean

Give me this nice glow and pretty sheen. I like this better than perfect toping because it gives me more color. I would recommend this for people with light to medium skin tone. For reference I'm NC-30.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by BaltimoreBelle

This is the best highlighter I have tried. It adds a touch of color and such a great glow!
    I finally found my HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by fragileeden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC purchase and I think I got converted to a fan for life.

My MSF has a lot of pink and peach with just a little bit of brown veining. It has the finest and subtle golden shimmer. I use it primarily as a blusher and it makes my skin glow. Not only does it give a nice golden shimmery peachy flush but it somehow also gives me a subtle bronze glow. It shows it quite naturally on my Medium Plus MSF skin (which I got along with the Refined MSF). I only wish it would show up a bit more but it entirely has to do with my brush.

Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 3:58:00 AM More reviews by lareinaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ooh la la :) refined is my favorite MSF of all times! im a latina with C4 skintone, hazel eye's and black hair. this is a creamy orange/pinky/peach toned color. when swatched it reminds me of a dreamiscle :) on my skin it gives me a really gorgeous orange glo. mine has orange, gold, tan, peach & cream veining.. its so pretty! the texture is like butter, its so smooth and creamy, there is no glitter just a slight shimmer. i want a backup because i dont think mac will ever come out with a MSF this perfect for me ever again, i loved my dame edna highlight powder in "what a dame" and always wanted something in that clean orangey/peach color with shimmer in it..this is exactly what that would be.
    its one of those color's that either works for you or it doesn't. give it a try! send me a msg on here and let me kno if you got this and love it like i do, id love to hear from you! its just beautiful. favorite mac product of 2009 :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by dominichulinda

This product gives me the perfect glow without looking over done!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great highlighter. It gives a subtle glow and I use it to illuminate my cheekbones. I prefer this to my soft and gentle because it provides a shimmery rather than glittery glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by bcvshygirl

I just bought this one yesterday because msf's are my most favorite thing in the world!!!But i think i'm returning it because it doesn't show up on my c4 skin! Other then that if you have lighter skin go for it. The formula is super smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by mbui

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this MSF. It's such a pretty peachy coral color on my NC 20 skin; for those that find it too sheer try it wet. Spray your brush with fix + or water, load your brush with product and buff on to your cheeks. It will create a beautiful sheen and better color payoff. Also, wanted to add these Sugarsweet MSF are very finely milled and buttery; they create a very pretty glow/sheen vs. shimmer/glitter.