October 25, 2014 | 1064 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This treatment feel very good when applying to the skin. It's light and silky. Non-irritating and absorbs super quick. I don't use it every day, so the anti-aging result is not that obvious, but it helps me recovering from sun tan and dehydration. I only used this serum and Estee Lauder ANR in long term. I have to say I like both, and Genefique feels better on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by roomie97

this product was overal O.K for me... i mean it didn't do any harm to my skin, but didn't make any changes either. i was really hoping this product to boost up my skin and make a difference, but oh well.... whatever, i should be thankful that it didn't break me out, atleast! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

The first time I used this...I was amazed. Now that I have been using for over a year....not that impressed. I have the Vissionaire and layer that over the Genifique like the Lancome ppl will tell you to...Then follow with Lancome moisturizer, foundation, power etc. Sometimes you just need to take a step back.....Is this realy necessary??

Serums can be great because they quickly absorb, but ultimately, I really don't see results that wow me. Would i re-buy...probably No, but honestly I do like using this and the Vissionaire before moisturizer, It feels smoother and lines seem smaller. Beware it may break you out if you are prone to that, I would try a sample size for a few MONTHS, not weeks, the results are awesome right away and you may want to buy a lifetime supply, but beware the results fade! Maybe the skin just gets used to it??

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MoroccoRed

I received a sample and used it for a week. I previously used SKII daily for 2 years, but Genifique has converted me completely. My skin legit looks like baby skin now with a soft glow. I am beyond impressed. It's expensive, but there is no price tag for leaving the house with ZERO base makeup for the first time since I started using makeup.

I bought it to improve overall skin health, but I've noticed that the skin around my eyes is less tired looking and my eyes are brighter now! I don't even need to buy Genifique Yeux!!

I used a pimple hoop to squeeze out blackheads and that really agitated my skin. I used this overnight and the next day my pores were smaller and completely healed.

For reference, I have sensitive Asian skin. Oily and acne prone. Yes, I still get a couple of zits as per normal, but I'm guessing that's just hormones.

HG HG HG HG HG

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahjfesta

I continue to buy this product after years of using it. Never has it done anything harmful to my face. I apply it usually just once a day. But after the first six months and on people keep telling me how amazing I look for my age - only after I starting using it. People say I look about 25 and I am 32 - pretty great stuff! The price is high, but I usually buy the big bottle and it lasts most of the year, so not bad considering I don't use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by macaddict34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about a year and when I run out, I will definitely repurchase. This serum makes my skin so smooth...minimizes pores and lines and just basically creates a beautiful canvas for my Lancome Renergie Volumetry moisturizer and Renergie foundation. After applying the serum and moisturizer, my skin looks so good I sometimes almost forget to put on my foundation. :) For me, this serum is worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for three weeks now and i was expecting some changes in my skin but i did not see anything.But also i glade this didnt clogged or didnot something bad to my hormonal acne.
The texture is like water,not only one time i had troubles by this dopping all over.
With Night Elixir from Olay i had way better results then this.
I will stop using this and i dont think i will buy it too soon.Testing different serums make me realise that most are designed for skin over 40-45 and i should wait.
I will go back to my Night Elixir and for day time ss,i think i will keep a simple routine from now.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Not sure if this really helps with subsequent product absorbtion, but it doesn't cause any other problem either. Given the price, I probably won't buy again after I finish my current one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this product in a deluxe sample, so I had a few days to try it out. I was expecting (hoping) not to like this product, based on the completely insane price. However, I was really impressed by the results. It did not set off my ridiculously sensitive skin, nor did it break me out. I just had soft, smooth, hydrated skin. My skin's imperfections were diminished, and even my fine lines seemed shallower and less pronounced. I docked one lippie for the price, which I think is a bit out of control. But this stuff really works. I don't think that I would buy it at the retail price. But if I could find it cheaper online, I would definitely pick some more up.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by greenred

Actually, I tried it in a sample bottle. I remember that you need only very little as compared to other serums, because it's very runny. The thing is, it made my skin very oily (I had oily skin to begin with) and it just didn't feel right. I ended up using it on my legs.