December 20, 2014 | 1537 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 9:41:00 AM More reviews by gryph

I really like this cleanser, I use it at night. My skin feels very soft and clean after using. The next morning there is hardly any oil on my face, and it is usually an oil slick. My skin has been looking better since using this because the oil is under control. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sauvyanna

The smell is fantastic, but don't let that lure you in alone. This cleanser does NOT remove make-up, and it barely eliminates oil. great for normal, makeup free skin, but it doesn't do what it says it does, if you're still a fan of the stuff, purchase a facial sponge, or a mini face scrub cloth.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2007 1:10:00 PM More reviews by rogernewman

I bought the starter kit, and I like the gel wash so far. It cleans very well, smells great, and my face doesn't dry out as with most cleansers for oily/combination skin. It also rinses clean unlike drugstore brands that I have used. This is much better than the tea tree line.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by liagibba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'd give a maybe on repurchasing this... I'm kinda on the fence. I like the way my skin is refreshed after washing with this, but it's not working miracles on my face (kinda hoped it would). But I do like the scent and the fact that it does *clean* the way I need it to. But it hasn't made my face better, or worse for that matter. Meh, unless I find a super awesome better product for less money, I'll probably buy another tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2007 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask has very nice scent. However, as my skin is very oily, I don't find this strong enough for my skin. My skin doesn't feel clean after cleansing. It doesn't strip off all the moist I guess ... Might be more suitable for combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by bbBearBear

Not the best cleanser.. won't strip out my moisture.. but doesn't clean thoroughly. Nice calming seasweed scent! the tube doesn't contain too much.. so.. I find it a little expensive compared to the rest of it's cleanser in the shop. I will buy again only if I can't get a better cleanser w/ around the same budget. But there are sooo many choices out there.. i used to bottles of this.. and probably won't come back for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

This irritated my skin badly.
I think I'm just better off spot-treating blemishes.
Ouch!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by MeganMassacre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I work at TBS & have never had the best skin. Finally, after almost a year & half of being with the company I finally relented & tried it.

It's the best thing that's ever happened to my skin. It completely cleared me up. I get maybe two breakouts at the most a month now & it's typically just one small pimple. Due to being pregnant now, my hormones are flipping out but I loove the Seaweed Line.

Can't really comment on the price however, with my discount I don't pay much. However, if I weren't an Employee & didn't get my Employee Discount, I'd still dish out $10 for it .. plus even as an Employee I have an LYB .. so it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2007 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Melavigne

I have been using this since year 2004.My first ever product bought frm Body Shop. I have used up 3 tube. It wash away make up pretty good, better than their whitening line( not on waterproof-mascara). Overall , its quite a good cleanser, not too expensive. However I might not repurchase as there are so many cleanser in the market and wish to try as much as possible.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by wonderfulcow

Ufortunately, I didn't enjoy using this product at all. I have combination skin, after I used this product, my T-Zone remained pretty "slippery" when I roll my finger on the skin. Same with the rest of my face - I don't think this cleanser doesn't really 'deep cleans' my skin... It didn't dry my skin up though.