September 18, 2014 | 1322 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sauvyanna

The smell is fantastic, but don't let that lure you in alone. This cleanser does NOT remove make-up, and it barely eliminates oil. great for normal, makeup free skin, but it doesn't do what it says it does, if you're still a fan of the stuff, purchase a facial sponge, or a mini face scrub cloth.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2007 1:10:00 PM More reviews by rogernewman

I bought the starter kit, and I like the gel wash so far. It cleans very well, smells great, and my face doesn't dry out as with most cleansers for oily/combination skin. It also rinses clean unlike drugstore brands that I have used. This is much better than the tea tree line.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by liagibba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'd give a maybe on repurchasing this... I'm kinda on the fence. I like the way my skin is refreshed after washing with this, but it's not working miracles on my face (kinda hoped it would). But I do like the scent and the fact that it does *clean* the way I need it to. But it hasn't made my face better, or worse for that matter. Meh, unless I find a super awesome better product for less money, I'll probably buy another tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2007 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask has very nice scent. However, as my skin is very oily, I don't find this strong enough for my skin. My skin doesn't feel clean after cleansing. It doesn't strip off all the moist I guess ... Might be more suitable for combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by bbBearBear

Not the best cleanser.. won't strip out my moisture.. but doesn't clean thoroughly. Nice calming seasweed scent! the tube doesn't contain too much.. so.. I find it a little expensive compared to the rest of it's cleanser in the shop. I will buy again only if I can't get a better cleanser w/ around the same budget. But there are sooo many choices out there.. i used to bottles of this.. and probably won't come back for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

This irritated my skin badly.
I think I'm just better off spot-treating blemishes.
Ouch!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by MeganMassacre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I work at TBS & have never had the best skin. Finally, after almost a year & half of being with the company I finally relented & tried it.

It's the best thing that's ever happened to my skin. It completely cleared me up. I get maybe two breakouts at the most a month now & it's typically just one small pimple. Due to being pregnant now, my hormones are flipping out but I loove the Seaweed Line.

Can't really comment on the price however, with my discount I don't pay much. However, if I weren't an Employee & didn't get my Employee Discount, I'd still dish out $10 for it .. plus even as an Employee I have an LYB .. so it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2007 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Melavigne

I have been using this since year 2004.My first ever product bought frm Body Shop. I have used up 3 tube. It wash away make up pretty good, better than their whitening line( not on waterproof-mascara). Overall , its quite a good cleanser, not too expensive. However I might not repurchase as there are so many cleanser in the market and wish to try as much as possible.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by wonderfulcow

Ufortunately, I didn't enjoy using this product at all. I have combination skin, after I used this product, my T-Zone remained pretty "slippery" when I roll my finger on the skin. Same with the rest of my face - I don't think this cleanser doesn't really 'deep cleans' my skin... It didn't dry my skin up though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2006 7:12:00 AM More reviews by stripteased

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

a generally blah product. it smells okay, cleans okay, buo I can get the same from a drugstore product for cheaper. I wanted to love it, but I just can't.