December 22, 2014 | 1447 users online

Hair - Unrefined Shea Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

After not appreciating my skin it turned dull. I'm trying to recop it and heard about shea butter and wow!!! It does work. The price is awesome Nd it does the job. My skin is looking so much better.

I did hate the smell so I got a recipe only and whipped it to a body butter and Iove it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product and will continue to invest in unrefined shea butter for the rest of my life. I purchase the SB from www.coastalscents.com or www.unrefinedsheabutter.com (The suppliers are the same). Current I pay around $11 with shipping and handling for a pound of SB that last me 3-4 months and I use this product on my skin and in my hair. It does wonders for moisturizing!! The smell is odd but fades very quickly and now I am use to it. It soaks into my skin and soaks into my hair without leaving it feeling greasy or heavy. It is perfect!! Shea butter has also helped my son's eczema also and has helped me retain length while growing out my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584