October 25, 2014 | 1704 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by defenestrator

Eyeliner upsets me.

As stated before, there is something about my eyes that seems to encourage eyeliners/eye shadows/mascaras to explore the far reaches of my face. My eyes bring out the adventurous spirit in these products, apparently.

This eyeliner, however, STAYS PUT.

I was surprised, actually. I put it on my hand, as I so often do, and tried to smudge it. Didn't smudge. Okay, well, many eyeliners have passed this test. Then I put some water on it, and it came right off of my hand. Uh-oh, I thought. That can't be good. And yet, when I put it on my eyes....no smudging, no flaking, no coming off...it magically stayed put on my eyes, but not no my hand! Heck, it's not a hand liner, so I guess....who cares. This is the only proper eyeliner I have found that doesn't smudge AT ALL on me. Not even a little.

Here is a reference. Prior to this, if I felt the need to use eyeliner I'd use Wet N' Wild eyeshadow as an eyeliner. I tried their gel liner, and it smudged. As did Revlon's Colorstay. Maybelline gel liner and the lash stiletto. The Ultra Liner did not smudge but would flake off and get in my eyes sometimes...same thing with Blinc's Kiss Me eyeliner (love their mascara, though). I've used Prestige's liquid and pencil liners, N.Y.C. pencil liner, L'Oreal's liquid eyeliners and HIP gel liner, Milani's liquid liner, Physician's Formula gel strip pot things...some random Cover girl...yeah, I've given a lot of money over many years in my own form of exploration. And. I'm done. I'm too tired and poor and lazy =) And I found something that is controllable and stays put.

I guess the only test is...what happens when it rains on my face? I guess that's what umbrellas are for...

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by maggiegault

One of my must-buys when I am visiting Japan...I always stock up. Incredibly precise lines and the liner lasts and lasts. Great for the cat eye look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by rainbowtears

I've been using this product for a month already, and base on my previous eyeliners I like this one a lot. The tip is such an easy applicator that just glides with you as you apply it. It's not that smooth that it breaks halfway nor hard and stiff.
But I don't think it's really black-black, just black, but nonetheless it works for me.

It doesn't smudge after 8 hrs of wearing it, but the color does fade a bit(applying a primer before this will fix it). Easy to remove, and leave no trace of application.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by monparapluie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-precise
-long-lasting
-opaque
-easy to remove with face wash or eye makeup remover

Cons:
-none

Eyeliner is a staple product for me, and after trying out many different kinds the past ten+ years, this has by far been the best one. I love it because it gives you the ability to be very precise with its micro fiber fine brush tip. I consider myself to be very skilled in lining, but even so, this specific tip makes it even easier. Sometimes you can have a felt tip or brush tip that is too stiff or flimsy, but this is neither. The liquid flows out smoothly and evenly, and it is opaque, so you don't get weak lines that you have to go over again. If you want to draw a thicker line, you won't have that annoying experience with the tip "erasing" the previously drawn line. Some eyeliners tend to smudge throughout the day onto other parts of my lids, but this one does not. I have noticed that a small amount of it can come off near the corner of my eyes when I curl my lashes right after applying it, but this might not happen to other people. With it's awesome staying power, it's a wonder how easy it is to remove at night. I don't have to rub my eyes to get the formula out. It comes off easily with my face wash or eye makeup remover. You will want to make sure that cap is definitely back on after using it. If it accidentally is left off or gets knocked off, the tip will dry out. This happened to me once, but I was able to fix it by wetting the tip with some water and capping it for a day. Overall, I'd highly recommend this product. I will be purchasing this eyeliner again and again because it's very reliable.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by afiza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this eyeliner! It doesn't smudge (urr except when I rub my eyes after a long day) and it's very easy to use. The felt tip really gives you great control - easy enough to create thin or thick lines depending on how you apply it. The ink flows easily enough to the nib - I like that I don't have to fiddle with a pump to get the ink going (like the Majolica Majorca auto-liner).

Really my HG eyeliner. But be careful about making sure it's capped properly - I didn't cap my newly opened K-Palette liner properly (my second purchase of this product) and it dried out :( Heartbreak! Decided to try another liner with a felt tip (the Majolica Majorca auto-liner), but definitely prefer the K-Palette liner. Will buy this again next time!

Hope they come up with different colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by phatsjunx

I've repurchased this item numerous times because it is simply the best eye liner I have used so far. I prime my lids with MAC's Paint Peintures Bare Canvas, apply eyeshadow, and then use this eyeliner on top. It takes a while getting used to but with a steady hand you can draw clear defined lines. Sometimes I apply MAC's gel liner with a brush and run this k-palette liner on top of it to draw cleaner lines. Price is great too.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by wenshii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of automatic pen-tip eyeliners because you can't just simply pick up product on a brush and place it on your lashline.
The product is a very simple pen with an extremely sharp looking 'nib'. There is a little ball inside the pen to shake up the product and get it flowing to the nib.
This product may be waterproof and smudgeproof (lasted on my brothers arm for two days, even though he went swimming and soaped off) but it is definitely not oil proof. And as I use jojoba oil around my eyes to counter the dryness, this product simply will not draw a line on, even after I wipe off excess oil with a cotton bud prior to application. (It went on fine when I used it before any cream/oil etc, though.)
Not only that, but the 'ink' sometimes doesn't even flow out of the liner-tip which can be extremely frustrating, it's like hit and miss - sometimes it comes out, sometimes it doesn't. (Even when I turn my head to the ceiling and draw with the point of the pen pointing downwards to get the ink down.) Sometimes you get a greyish smudge of a line whether you press hard or soft. (When that happens, I just get a piece of paper and draw short little strokes until a solid black colour comes out, last time it took 5+ minutes to get a black line, not grey smudge)
The tip of the pen is extremely fine, which can be good and bad. Good because you can easily line the inner corners (provided the ink flows out), bad because you have to sort of 'colour-in' to build a thicker line.
The black colour of the eyeliner, however, is quite glossy and not matte at all and the line does not have that softer, natural look of gel liners.
It was quite disappointing because I was looking really forward to liking this eyeliner.
Even though I said I would not re purchase, perhaps I may, in case I just got a faulty one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

bought this at mitsuwa for about $17.00. i got the super micro point tip in black. i think it was just TOO thin of a line that it wasnt even noticeable! and forget your waterline, it melted away. wont repurchase this one but might try the regular sized tip next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:05:00 AM More reviews by ririan

I am always on the hunt for long lasting liquid eyeliner to be used on my upper eyelids, a tough task as I live in a humid summer all-year-round country, and it is really not pretty to have black streaks of eyeliner all over the lower eyelids by mid day.

I tried this out as I was fascinated by the "24hr real lasting" claim. Granted, it does not run that much compared to the other liners I used before, but the colour turned from black, to dark gray, and then to light grey by the end of the day. And the funny part was that it did not smudge on my lids although it made its disappearing act, and sometimes I wonder if my skin sort of absorbed the color pigments :(( ... not a very nice thought of course.

Needless to say, I never repurchase after I finish my first and only one. I much much prefer my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 2:33:00 AM More reviews by julianrei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A waterproof and super long lasting eyeliner in true black.

This is really easy to use, offering a thicker line than my Kate Supersharp eyeliner, and really looks good.

An indispensable item in any eyeliner lover's arsenal - and I got it from Watsons for only SGD18.90, which is approximately USD14.