April 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

bought this at mitsuwa for about $17.00. i got the super micro point tip in black. i think it was just TOO thin of a line that it wasnt even noticeable! and forget your waterline, it melted away. wont repurchase this one but might try the regular sized tip next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:05:00 AM More reviews by ririan

I am always on the hunt for long lasting liquid eyeliner to be used on my upper eyelids, a tough task as I live in a humid summer all-year-round country, and it is really not pretty to have black streaks of eyeliner all over the lower eyelids by mid day.

I tried this out as I was fascinated by the "24hr real lasting" claim. Granted, it does not run that much compared to the other liners I used before, but the colour turned from black, to dark gray, and then to light grey by the end of the day. And the funny part was that it did not smudge on my lids although it made its disappearing act, and sometimes I wonder if my skin sort of absorbed the color pigments :(( ... not a very nice thought of course.

Needless to say, I never repurchase after I finish my first and only one. I much much prefer my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 2:33:00 AM More reviews by julianrei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A waterproof and super long lasting eyeliner in true black.

This is really easy to use, offering a thicker line than my Kate Supersharp eyeliner, and really looks good.

An indispensable item in any eyeliner lover's arsenal - and I got it from Watsons for only SGD18.90, which is approximately USD14.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by LJBNY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Excellent quality for drawing precise lines. This doesn't leak, goop, smudge or smear. It's consistent & virtually foolproof so I keep it in my makeup bag as the ideal on-the-go assistant My disappointment is the color, it's just a bit weak, more of a watery black than I'd like. And the life of the product seems a bit short.Nonetheless, I'd definitely buy it again & wish there was a color selection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by testerizer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Awesome product to me as I've got oily eyelids and it's great to find a non-smudging eyeliner that lasts all day! I usually use this for tightlining (the only eyeliner I wear 80%+ of the time), but have also used it on the eyelid and it's a great liquid liner. The pointy tip makes for precise application, it stays on all day, but you can wash it off with water. If you're using it to line the eyes with normally, you may need to go over the line again to make it darker.

Doesn't smudge at me in normal use, although I used it during ballroom class and after a lot of sweating a TINY bit got under my eyes, but it never happened again. I also have the WP version, which seems a bit thicker/darker, and which doesn't smudge at all on me even if I sweat.

I'd recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Boo that this didn't work for me. Comes out really watery no matter if I shake it before or leave it upside down. Not a true true black, more like a dark charcoal/soft black. It comes out filmy so it has a glossy shine, and I prefer my black eyeliner matte, so I didn't like that either. Didn't last against me curling my lashes.. it peels off when I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by petitepoire

I really like this liquid liner. I think this is a comparable dupe to my Shu Uemura refillable eyeliner which is my HG. i think the ink in this one is similar to the Shu Uemura in performance and consistency. it's totally waterproof and i've never had a problem with it flaking like some other brands do. I like the brush on this one better than my Shu Uemura. It's slightly thinner so I can get a better line with it. my only grip about it and this is the gripe i have with most pen liners is that you have to shake it to start it up. it came out sheer grey and it took a while to get it to black when i first got it. my Shu Uemura needs to be shaken too but it has a clicky end that pumps the ink to the tip and helps it start better. I bought it to keep at my boyfriend's house so i don't have to take my Shu Uemura back and forth and risk losing it. it's kinda expensive, it's $15 for the refill but $18 for the pen itself. the K-Palette costs $15-16 depending on where you get it. So it's like paying for just a Shu refill. I got it from Mitsuwa, you can get it at most Japanese markets or some random Asian beauty shops/boutiques. Overall, i really like it. It's a good dupe of my Shu Uemura to have around and keep at the boyfriend's. I have yet to see how long one pen lasts. my Shu Uemura cartridges last like 4 months and i use liner every day. so we'll just have to see how this compares. I totally recommend this liquid liner. The Japanese really do make the best liquid eyeliners!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by missbutterworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i would always go back to this after playing around with so many other eyeliners! do note i wear eyeliner on a daily basis n this works like a charm n stays for 24hrs haha! i hope they make glittery ones soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by dollbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the only eyeliner I've tried other than MAC Liquidlast (hated it, so hard to remove) that is industrial-strength and doesn't smudge on my ultra oily eyelids. I can comfortably wear this all day knowing that I won't have raccoon eyes at the end of the day. The brush tip makes for easy application and the product lasts for a few months of daily wear. A staple in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Loletta_Mich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I borrowed this from my girlfriend for my wedding yesterday and I did tested it out for precision and lasting quality as claimed. Upon first application I fell in love with this pen. I didn't have to pause and depress any pump to release the ink, neither do I have to dip my brush in to any eyeliner bottle which I have to do so previously for other brands like Maybelline. The ink came out perfect, not dripping too much nor too little and the sharp smooth brush tip makes it a breeze that looks like a professional lining. Best of all, this is drugstore brand (sold at Watsons Singapore for S$18.90) that works like any high end cosmetic brands.

The color lasted me throughout the whole day in a hot, sunny and humid Singapore weather even as I did my solemnisation vows in the sweltering heat. My powder may have melted a little but definately not this eyeliner. Its lives up to its claim,

Precision: 5 out of 5