Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Isobutane, Butylene Glycol, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 25, Polyquaternium 4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Dihydroxyacetone

on 6/7/2010 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i really did not enjoy this product. i am a very very fair person and i have many problems trying to tan naturally. i always try to buy sunless tanner and i always get the same results becoming an ompa lompa for a few days. i did all the normal things you do before you apply a sunless tanner. but i ended up with horribule streeking under my arms and on my legs. i did try my best to use the product evenly acccross my body and i have used it daily for about a week hoping to even out the bad spots but the thing is a ended up looking like a quilt with a whole bunch of diffrent colors all over my body i will never use it again and was not worth the $9 i spent

The color it gives is very nice however, it usually goes on blotchy for me. It really annoys me and I've tried everything (applying it differently, shaving, exfoliating beforehand etc). It fades really, really, fast and it will streak super fast unfortunately =/

on 5/9/2010 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for a couple of months now and I'm so-so about it. I like it but then again I don't.

PROS:
I don't get streaky or blotchy at all and it dries incredibly fast compared to other self tanners. It does build up to a nice light tan color and I haven't had a problem with it looking orange whatsoever.

CONS:
It does FADE insanely blotchy/streaky and quickly. Its not a long last color whatsoever. By the time you've reached a nice bronzed appearance it starts to fade. So is it even worth it? I'm still not so sure myself.. I mean I think it'd be a great product for someone looking to get slightly darker but I'm looking to get a few shades darker.

on 5/8/2010 2:26:00 AM

from what I remember I don't think it smelled great, I got some color on the face it looked nice no orange or streaks, but i broke out like no other :( too bad.

on 3/25/2010 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this as self-tanner! It works so well on my skin, and is actually instantly noticeable. I have bought this over and over again, so I figured it's about time to give it a review. It dispenses as foam which to me is a plus because it dries faster, then lotion. My skin didn't feel as sticky afterwards, although I did let it air dry naked for a good 5-10 mins. The only downside, is the smell, I feel like I smell like self-tanner, for a good while. Which is why I had to remove a lippie. The smell does tend to linger, but I can deal with that, and the color just looks great so I think it is worth it. No streaks and no orange color.

on 3/12/2010 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I would have to say that this product is pretty decent! I got it for about 8 bucks. I've tried the other self tanners made by Jergens and this product does not have a funny smell after awhile. Maybe because of the way its dispensed? Anyways, this item actually does give me more of a color than their lotion. I exfoliate a lot and use this afterwards and I'm amazed at how effortless the application and color is! What also amazes me more is that I used a scrub with oil it in and I still don't get streaks or spots. As for the smell, it has your typical self tanner smell. Unlike some where the smell gets stronger, it actually dimishes over time!

on 1/24/2010 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am still deciding whether or not I like this, yet. Ive applied it after the shower. This self tanner does seem it goes on unevenly and splotchy. For me , it turned me a little yellow! So well see. Ill try to build up some more color. I think its a little pricey and i don't like foam dispenser. Its hard to get the foam out and when it does come out, it runs down your hand until it finally foams. It seems like it needs some tweaking and then this self tanner would be on the right track. So well see !

on 10/11/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I hate to rain on the parade, but I thought this product was just awful! I picked it up after reading the raves on it, and came home excited to try it.

This product does dry quicky and smells fairly decent, that's the only reason it even got two lippies! Color-wise, this delivered a very uneven tan that looked orangey, splotchy and un-even, and faded looking even worse. Even after numerous attempts, proper exfoliation & prep, this was still just horrible each and every time. This promptly went in the trash. continued >>

on 10/9/2009 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this product after reading great reviews. Overall, I am vey dissapointed and will not use or buy this product again. The reason for this is that after applying several applications over the course of one week, i basically saw ZERO color. I kept hoping for the best and reapplying again, but it was just a waste of my time. This is really too bad because the foam is fantasitc. It smells great (vanilla and yummy)and dries in no timewith little (if any) lingering ordor and zero stickiness. If they ever add more color I would come back in a heart beat. Until then, it is a big waste of my time and money. Btw, I bought the darker shade; I am fair-medium (ish) in skin tone and ussally have no probelm with color developing in STs.

on 8/14/2009 5:57:00 PM

I have this and the facial moisturizer, and I must say I'm pretty happy with the results.

I had a gorgeous tan in about March from this stuff, and I've applied it since then twice a week and I still have my tan. Everyone at my school would always ask me where I went to get such a nice tan. :)

I will continue to buy this product, this is my HG self tanner.