August 20, 2014 | 2033 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by emmaamarie

In my opinion this is the best concealer I've ever used, along with bare minerals correcting concealer. it's 25$, so pretty expensive but it's worth It. it's packaging is wonderful, just In a little tube and the amount of product it comes with is great. I use the smallest amount ever and with a damp makeup sponge I get the best coverage. I just put the tiniest amount on the back of my hand and take my makeup sponge and apply it to all my pimples, under my eyes and down the center of my nose. I'd deffinetly buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

So glad I got a sample from Sephora before purchasing this. Saw several wonderful reviews on this and was very disappointed with the coverage of this concealer. Maybe I need to try it more, but I wouldn't repurchase this. I bought the Kat Von D lock-it foundation and discovered I don't need concealer at all, for it is so pigmented. If you plan on purchasing the foundation, you don't need the concealer. The fdtn is pretty much a two-in-one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best concealer I've ever used. I love how liquid it is; a TINY bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by LostInWonderland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is my personal jesus <3 covers everything and blends with my skin tone perfectly! Too expensive and i had to cut the packaging open to scrape up the last of it, but it's all so extremely worth it to hide my acne, scars, and discoloration. Great noticeable difference!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by maybom

Really good coverage! Squeeze tube keeps the unused product clean, opaque but blendable and buildable coverage, good color selection for medium toned skin, doesn't flake or migrate on my oily skin. I bought this to cover my old zit scars and it's near perfect; covers the red/dark brown spots. Looks natural. Price is hefty - CDN $30 for the small size - but I think it's worth it and for the small amount I use daily, I can see it lasting awhile. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Cosmaniac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! If you are looking for a natural, flawless skin look, use two tiny dots of this, mix it with a little bit of moisturizer and apply all over. I use a MAC 188 brush. In the case of any small spots, I just use a little to cover and am done! I do have dry skin so I don't use powder on top.

This has been my daily routine for a few weeks now and get so many compliments on my skin. And if you are only using two small dots a day, this little tube will go a very long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this in the color light 18. I'm around NC25 in Mac. I like this concealer, I don't absolutely love it but it's my 2nd fav next to MUFE Full Cover. In fact, I think they are both very similar. The light is the same color as MUFE #6. I use both interchangeably with the Sephora #57 concealer brush. I think it covers well but nothing amazing for me. I use it only for blemishes on my face and feel it doesn't last as long as I need but I still use it. I would not repurchase only because I prefer the Full Cover mentioned earlier.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

As have we all, I purchase one concealer after another in the hope that it will hide the variety of capillaries, dark spots and other less than perfect places on my face. Many disappoint me, however, this concealer works well for everything except for under eye (for which I always buy a separate concealer). It has a very creamy consistency and when patted on areas that need coverage AFTER I apply my regular foundation, it hides most discolorations and redness effectively for at least 8 hours.

I will say that I have yet to find a concealer that remains effective for longer than about the average work day unless it is too thick for my liking.

Give this one a try if you have slight to moderate discoloration after using a medium foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good coverage. Recommend if looking for a High end concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by missygeiger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this recently for a tattoo. It didn't cover so I decided to try it for dark circles. I am really impressed with the result. Like others here, I agree it is a great consistency for under the eye. It does have a nice finish. I put it on one day when I didn't have to go out to see how it changed over the course of a long day. At the end of the night I was wowed at how lifted my face looked. It seems to work for my dark circles by erasing them. Maybe I'm easily impressed because I just wasn't aware of how bad I really looked. It did not oxidize or change color. It did not get darker or lighter and stayed true to tone. It still looked just applied 12 hours later. I used it alone and did not set it with anything. I imagine under powder or over moisturizer it would stun. Will be repurchasing : )