July 28, 2014 | 1013 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by LostInWonderland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is my personal jesus <3 covers everything and blends with my skin tone perfectly! Too expensive and i had to cut the packaging open to scrape up the last of it, but it's all so extremely worth it to hide my acne, scars, and discoloration. Great noticeable difference!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by maybom

Really good coverage! Squeeze tube keeps the unused product clean, opaque but blendable and buildable coverage, good color selection for medium toned skin, doesn't flake or migrate on my oily skin. I bought this to cover my old zit scars and it's near perfect; covers the red/dark brown spots. Looks natural. Price is hefty - CDN $30 for the small size - but I think it's worth it and for the small amount I use daily, I can see it lasting awhile. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Cosmaniac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! If you are looking for a natural, flawless skin look, use two tiny dots of this, mix it with a little bit of moisturizer and apply all over. I use a MAC 188 brush. In the case of any small spots, I just use a little to cover and am done! I do have dry skin so I don't use powder on top.

This has been my daily routine for a few weeks now and get so many compliments on my skin. And if you are only using two small dots a day, this little tube will go a very long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this in the color light 18. I'm around NC25 in Mac. I like this concealer, I don't absolutely love it but it's my 2nd fav next to MUFE Full Cover. In fact, I think they are both very similar. The light is the same color as MUFE #6. I use both interchangeably with the Sephora #57 concealer brush. I think it covers well but nothing amazing for me. I use it only for blemishes on my face and feel it doesn't last as long as I need but I still use it. I would not repurchase only because I prefer the Full Cover mentioned earlier.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

As have we all, I purchase one concealer after another in the hope that it will hide the variety of capillaries, dark spots and other less than perfect places on my face. Many disappoint me, however, this concealer works well for everything except for under eye (for which I always buy a separate concealer). It has a very creamy consistency and when patted on areas that need coverage AFTER I apply my regular foundation, it hides most discolorations and redness effectively for at least 8 hours.

I will say that I have yet to find a concealer that remains effective for longer than about the average work day unless it is too thick for my liking.

Give this one a try if you have slight to moderate discoloration after using a medium foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good coverage. Recommend if looking for a High end concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by missygeiger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this recently for a tattoo. It didn't cover so I decided to try it for dark circles. I am really impressed with the result. Like others here, I agree it is a great consistency for under the eye. It does have a nice finish. I put it on one day when I didn't have to go out to see how it changed over the course of a long day. At the end of the night I was wowed at how lifted my face looked. It seems to work for my dark circles by erasing them. Maybe I'm easily impressed because I just wasn't aware of how bad I really looked. It did not oxidize or change color. It did not get darker or lighter and stayed true to tone. It still looked just applied 12 hours later. I used it alone and did not set it with anything. I imagine under powder or over moisturizer it would stun. Will be repurchasing : )

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was disappointed. Coverage sucks if you're looking for maximum coverage. It's a shame because the shade "medium" matches my skin perfectly.this can be built up for medium-full coverage, but I feel like that's wasting a lot of product. Luckily, I got this on sale. Glad I didn't pay full price!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't the best concealer out there, but its the best of the ones that I've tried. I like it because it will completely cover up my dark post-acne scars with the help of foundation and it doesn't break me out. I usually apply this under my foundation (Revlon Colorstay) and you can't see how horrid my skin really is. It stays put all day and doesn't make me oily.
It does the job and I do plan to repurchase a backup for when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by lucenaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I wasn't expecting a lot from this, but the more I use it the more I like it. Actually, I've been using this everyday for almost a year now, to cover dark acne marks and just random discoloration. Sometimes I just get really patchy spots and I end up spreading this out on a big chunk of my face, like a foundation!

It doesn't seem like anything special at first, but it's one of the few concealers that have not broken me out (Vichy Normaderm, I'm looking at you...) even when you wear it everyday. Also, it has decent staying power, though it wipes off pretty easily and can melt off at the end of the day. However, my face does get rather oily. Also, it doesn't oxidize, which is always a plus for me.

It's rather liquidy, but the tube lasts forever. I am just getting to the end of this tube and it has been about a year.

Overall, if I find that I get to the end of a tube of something and am perfectly happy with it, then I know I have something good. Have repurchased.